Thanks for nothing kabam

13»

Comments

• DorkyDorky Member Posts: 344

I've pulled double Thing, Chee'ilth, double Ironheart and Nova but I stopped caring about these a long time ago when I pulled my second Thing, just laugh it off and move on lmao it is what it is. Kabam refuses to release strong damage dealers this year and there's nothing we can do about it.

Agreed
  • Cryptoman78Cryptoman78 Member Posts: 51

Titan pulls so far: Thing x2, bullseye x2, Dust, and kindred. Basically all defenders. Dust is the best attacker of the bunch. Either way, I’m not a fan of Titan pool. These crystals should be the best of the best. They should be a crystal we look forward too.

Bro had some of the craziest titan luck known to man and complained about the pool💀
    Maybe if I was big on Battle grounds but I’m not. So for me none of those pulls did anything for my account. Dust has been the most useful and fun to use.

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★
    @Dorky even MSD couldn't make sable look good. She is by far a dud. It doesn't matter if she's cool
  • FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 107

FlipBoy said:

@FlipBoy who was your other champ? I have gotten The destroyer, Sersi, Blade, Ironheart, ntw, and recently Nova. Not the best batch but I'm happy to learn their playstyle and test them out to see where they could be useful. The more I play The destroyer and Ironheart the more I am impress with them. I haven't played the other that much yet to have a concrete idea if I will ever used them for anything besides Arenas. I can always find a use for Sersi or Blade so I'm ok with pulling them. Sersi is very underrated in my opinion, but I need to test her out more. Would I love pulling champs like Onslaught, Bulleyes or The Serpent, for sure, but this makes me get to test out different champs and appreciate other champions that I might ignore.

The four I don't want from the current pool are luke, sable, symsuprm, and Nova. I know they have their merits and uses, but I don't use them much. There are other champs in the pool right now that don't deserve to be in there but those are the four I don't want. And I have three out of the four already so I'm sure kabam will screw me over somehow and give me silver sable on my next titan.
    1. Why aren't you telling us who you actually pulled?
    2. 5 of your 6 last posts have been nothing but complaints. You may need to step back from this game and take a deep breath
    My last two titans were Nova and symsup. My last 5 were Nova twice, symsup, Luke Cage and thing. Thing I liked but my last 4 were the ones I didn't want from the pool.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 455 ★★★
    kus234 said:

The way Kabam initially promoted Titan was that it will be best of the best.. now titan is nothing more than a featured 7 star with just 2 or 3 must haves and all junk in it. No pun intended against 6 star featured ..lol..

I say reduce the amount one can get..make it more tougher to get shards but the pool should be restricted to just the new ones and cream of the contest..

They ABSOLUTELY never said Titan Crystals would be the best of the best. The exact announcement message (I checked) was: "The Titan Crystal will be replacing the Featured Crystal for 7-Star Champions, and it will be composed of both new Champions, as well as Champions not in the 7-Star Base Pool."

All it is is a featured crystal, the same as the 5/6* Featured. They aren't stocked with amazing Champs either, so why anybody thinks the 7* version should be is beyond me. They shouldn't have gotten cutesy with the name. They should just go back to calling them Featured crystals, or change the name of the other featureds.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    FlipBoy said:

FlipBoy said:

@FlipBoy who was your other champ? I have gotten The destroyer, Sersi, Blade, Ironheart, ntw, and recently Nova. Not the best batch but I'm happy to learn their playstyle and test them out to see where they could be useful. The more I play The destroyer and Ironheart the more I am impress with them. I haven't played the other that much yet to have a concrete idea if I will ever used them for anything besides Arenas. I can always find a use for Sersi or Blade so I'm ok with pulling them. Sersi is very underrated in my opinion, but I need to test her out more. Would I love pulling champs like Onslaught, Bulleyes or The Serpent, for sure, but this makes me get to test out different champs and appreciate other champions that I might ignore.

The four I don't want from the current pool are luke, sable, symsuprm, and Nova. I know they have their merits and uses, but I don't use them much. There are other champs in the pool right now that don't deserve to be in there but those are the four I don't want. And I have three out of the four already so I'm sure kabam will screw me over somehow and give me silver sable on my next titan.
    2. 5 of your 6 last posts have been nothing but complaints. You may need to step back from this game and take a deep breath
    My last two titans were Nova and symsup. My last 5 were Nova twice, symsup, Luke Cage and thing. Thing I liked but my last 4 were the ones I didn't want from the pool.
    That's rough. Atleast duped nova is a menace and a good bullseye counter.

What's with this sym supreme dissing though? He's one of the best serpent counters and his control over buffs is one of the best in the entire mystic class
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★

FlipBoy said:

FlipBoy said:

That's rough. Atleast duped nova is a menace and a good bullseye counter.

What's with this sym supreme dissing though? He's one of the best serpent counters and his control over buffs is one of the best in the entire mystic class
    I do love symbiote supreme so I'm glad I got him as a 7 star now. All those Serpents out there watch out. He's such a niche champ but when he works, he works very well.
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 233 ★★
    My only issue with Titan crystals is I don't to open a lot of them. It just takes forever to get a Titan crystal, and if you pull **** out of it, which usually has a high chance you will feel betrayed.

I think once start getting more titan shards we can have higher chance of pulling the champs we want.
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    There are 18 champs in the Titan crystal, and I’d be pretty happy with around 12 of them. Yet, I have been pulling the likes of Blade, Silver Sable, and Nova (only Blade not duped yet). I suppose that Sersi, Thing, and Symbiote Supreme are next, and no, I don’t want any of these. They are not useful to me.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Given that there are some duds in the current pool and that some really strong champs are exiting, I’m hoping that the ‘older’ champs they add in 16 days will be good ones. Hoping for the newly buffed Superior Iron Man and Claire.