Thanks for nothing kabam

Comments

• kus234kus234 Member Posts: 272 ★★

kus234 said:

The way Kabam initially promoted Titan was that it will be best of the best.. now titan is nothing more than a featured 7 star with just 2 or 3 must haves and all junk in it. No pun intended against 6 star featured ..lol..

I say reduce the amount one can get..make it more tougher to get shards but the pool should be restricted to just the new ones and cream of the contest..

This is completely false. Titan crystals were for new champs being released and for current 6*'s being added as 7*'s. It was never for "the best of the best", that's just what the community keeps saying it should be.

Titan crystals are smaller pools allowing you to try and target a champ you want more.
    Then make them more accessible.. no point making them hard to get if they give u ****.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    FlipBoy said:

kus234 said:

The way Kabam initially promoted Titan was that it will be best of the best.. now titan is nothing more than a featured 7 star with just 2 or 3 must haves and all junk in it. No pun intended against 6 star featured ..lol..

I say reduce the amount one can get..make it more tougher to get shards but the pool should be restricted to just the new ones and cream of the contest..

This is completely false. Titan crystals were for new champs being released and for current 6*'s being added as 7*'s. It was never for "the best of the best", that's just what the community keeps saying it should be.

Titan crystals are smaller pools allowing you to try and target a champ you want more.
    I just wish the current 6* champs being added as 7* champs into the titan crystal are actual "Titan" worth champs so players are rewarded for working so hard to get 20k shards.
    Again, and I don't know how to be any clearer, any 6* that isn't a 7* but gets added as a 7*, is Titan worthy because that's what they Titan crystal is.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    kus234 said:

kus234 said:

Then make them more accessible.. no point making them hard to get if they give u ****.
    I don't disagree with that but Titan shards are becoming more and more available already.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

kus234 said:

kus234 said:

I don't disagree with that but Titan shards are becoming more and more available already.
    Yea side quests never had them in the pass now there do.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★
    edited July 27
    Well I’m glad you opened this titan, considering the next one is (probably) gonna get worse. I would recommend saving for the next next titan rather
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 344
    FlipBoy said:

Gamer said:

So you be saying the same stuff if it was red hulk.

Red hulk would be a bad choice to put in the titan pool. He's cool but not titan caliber.
    Red Hulk is actually good tbh. I use him and he can solo a torch without getting burned lol
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★

Titan pulls so far: Thing x2, bullseye x2, Dust, and kindred. Basically all defenders. Dust is the best attacker of the bunch. Either way, I’m not a fan of Titan pool. These crystals should be the best of the best. They should be a crystal we look forward too.

This is a good example that you can't please everyone. If I had these for my Titan pulls I would be very happy. One summoners garbage is another's treasure. Since it seems we are able to get more Titan shards, I'm ok with how the champs are added. 4 new champs plus two from the current pool
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Titan pulls so far: Thing x2, bullseye x2, Dust, and kindred. Basically all defenders. Dust is the best attacker of the bunch. Either way, I’m not a fan of Titan pool. These crystals should be the best of the best. They should be a crystal we look forward too.

Bro had some of the craziest titan luck known to man and complained about the pool💀
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Matty_Ice said:

Personally, I’ve mentally moved on from Titan’s being great. Basic 7* crystals, t4a, and t6cc are more of my focus at the moment in game.

Good thing they use two different shard currencies then huh. That's kinda the point of titan crystals. To not hoard basic shards for disappointment like featured used to be. Imagine that.
    I get that’s the point of titan crystals, to be able to go for “featured” and basic crystals. But since titan crystals are so scarce they get built up as with great expectations of being great, which is the point the op was making.
  • witt24witt24 Member Posts: 35
    Titan story? All-time Titan pulls: Jabari, Gladiator, Sersi, Thing, Blade, Negasonic, Ironheart, Sersi, Sersi, Prowler, Ironheart, Destroyer...underwhelming IMO.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    edited July 27
    It’s just RNG. I’ve had two great (Photon, Piggy) two or three solid (Dust, Luke Cage, Penni) and 5 bad (Thing X 2, Morbius X2, Silver Sable). I’m sure there are some people out there who would be massively disappointed in my pulls since no Onslaught, Serpent, or Bullseye. Sure, I would have liked to pull one of them and yeah - I’d definitely say my Titan luck has not been great.

Haven’t had a ‘great’ pull since Titan #3 (Photon) with Dust being my best pull of the last 7, so hopefully my next few will be better. I’ll avoid saying I’m ‘due’ since it is RNG.

Oh and I’d be super happy with a 7* Red Hulk.
  • SeyuohSeyuoh Member Posts: 132 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Let me guess. You only want 1 maybe 2 champs. Out of what, 24? Poor way to go about things.

The titan crystal pull is absolutely garbage besides maybe 6 of them. 7 if you like Sym supreme.
    Not even featured 6*’s have that bad of a W/L ratio.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★

Matty_Ice said:

Buttehrs said:

Matty_Ice said:

Personally, I’ve mentally moved on from Titan’s being great. Basic 7* crystals, t4a, and t6cc are more of my focus at the moment in game.

Good thing they use two different shard currencies then huh. That's kinda the point of titan crystals. To not hoard basic shards for disappointment like featured used to be. Imagine that.
    I get that’s the point of titan crystals, to be able to go for “featured” and basic crystals. But since titan crystals are so scarce they get built up as with great expectations of being great, which is the point the op was making.
    Well maybe stop building up unreal expectations.
    That’s was the point of my first comment. I have moved on from them being great, and focused on other things which have better value in game.
    I got silver Sable. I mean she's cool. Well I think.
    Dorky said:

She is cool but not practical or that good
    EdisonLaw said:

Dorky said:

I like her traps. That's cool tbh. Plus new champ I get to play around with. She's good somewhere
    I mean don't get me wrong I did rank 3 6 star psylocke. Simply because she's cool lol
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,079 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'll suggest you to hoard the Titans a lot when Bullseye Onslaught and serpant leaves the Titan pool,

And open only when duds like Thing, Nova, Blade, sable, spiderpunk leaves the Titan, that way you'll have 3-4 Titan crystals to open from hopefully new and good batch.
    PT_99 said:

Yeah I'll suggest you to hoard the Titans a lot when Bullseye Onslaught and serpant leaves the Titan pool,

And open only when duds like Thing, Nova, Blade, sable, spiderpunk leaves the Titan, that way you'll have 3-4 Titan crystals to open from hopefully new and good batch.

PT_99 said:

I want to say I don't think Sable is a dud. She is cool to me. Maybe some don't know how to play her?
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★
    kus234 said:

It is though. All of the champs can be seen as "good". Even if not on attack.
    Dorky said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

I want to say I don't think Sable is a dud. She is cool to me. Maybe some don't know how to play her?
    I mean she is not a dud. Sorry. Drinking over here lol
    Dorky said:

EdisonLaw said:

Dorky said:

I like her traps. That's cool tbh. Plus new champ I get to play around with. She's good somewhere
    She might be good for Battlegrounds but I haven't seen her in any decks so far
    edited July 28
    EdisonLaw said:

Dorky said:

EdisonLaw said:

Dorky said:

She might be good for Battlegrounds but I haven't seen her in any decks so far
    Me personally am not worried about battlegrounds since i hardly play it. She may be good elsewhere I think
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    I've pulled double Thing, Chee'ilth, double Ironheart and Nova but I stopped caring about these a long time ago when I pulled my second Thing, just laugh it off and move on lmao it is what it is. Kabam refuses to release strong damage dealers this year and there's nothing we can do about it.