A possible suggestion for a feature, I think we’d all appreciate

SeyuohSeyuoh Member Posts: 132 ★★
Unless I am mistaken, there is currently no way to instantaneously request “help” with your arena champs’s energy.
I know it’s not that big of a deal, but if there was a “request all” button or something like that- I think us arena grinders would definitely appreciate it.
I personally think it would be a great QoL improvement for the game.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    It would be a great boost, but it can't work without significantly improving the process because people doing so would kill the servers with the load.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 388 ★★
    Why not just request help for the three champs automatically when finishing an arena fight, getting rid of pressing three times the plus button would be some qol improvement.
    Because the help all button would kill the servers.
  • SeyuohSeyuoh Member Posts: 132 ★★

It would be a great boost, but it can't work without significantly improving the process because people doing so would kill the servers with the load.

You make a very valid point, perhaps just being able to select a number of each champ at a time then- say 6-7 6 or 7*’s at a time to request help for.
    It’s just too tedious to go through the 100-150 champs, and select each one to request help from my ally.
    Makes the arena grind feel even more tedious than need be, imo
    Prentex said:

Why not just request help for the three champs automatically when finishing an arena fight, getting rid of pressing three times the plus button would be some qol improvement.

Hey! That’s not a bad idea either. You sure you don’t work for Kabam? Lol
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Oh I am so down for kabam to reactivate the help all feature so we can see the game explode again
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    Prentex said:

this seems to be a better solution than help all button ( which causes humongous load on servers )

just before we click next series there should be just one button to request help for the current 3 champs
    ahmynuts said:

Oh I am so down for kabam to reactivate the help all feature so we can see the game explode again

Well, as I said to respond to another person- I didn’t really take into account originally; that the server load would be quite a lot due to a feature like that. Which is rather ironic, given that I used to program machines to run parts- you’d think I’d know basic stuff like that. Lol
    Vanitelia said:

...or just remove the help feature completely and reducing the wait time for champs by the amount you would normally get back from your ally mates.

Now this is a splendid idea!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Vanitelia said:

...or just remove the help feature completely and reducing the wait time for champs by the amount you would normally get back from your ally mates.

Has been asked for over and over.

GET RID OF *ARENA* HELP.

HELP could be limited to just Quest Energy Help.
    And re-adjust the points for Loyaly, etc to accommodate more limited helps.
    Could ask for Quest Energy Help every 4 hours instead of 8 might go along with this.

Etc…