'Seriously?' - Your worst repeat 7* dupes

1235»

Comments

• SwainbeatsSwainbeats Member Posts: 26

Thats me. If i get Mangog again i'm going to throw up. 5x >:)
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★
    edited August 27
    I probably should have waited for the Titan Crystal champions to changeover to the newer champions..

Sigh! I'm not a fan for champions who need high sig.. Sadly, Nova is one of those champions.. 😢 😥

Rocket (80), Sauron (80), Colossus (80), Dani Moonstar (80).. I have other champions that just need to be awaken.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

I probably should have waited for the Titan Crystal champions to changeover to the newer champions..

Sigh! I'm not a fan for champions who need high sig.. Sadly, Nova is one of those champions.. 😢 😥

Rocket (80), Sauron (80), Colossus (80), Dani Moonstar (80).. I have other champions that just need to be awaken.

Nova is fine at sig 20 as a 7* granted you r3 him, which personally I would cause he's going to be a top defender next meta.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Nova does need high sig
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

psp742 said:

Nova does need high sig
    Not as a 7* at r2 or r3 and I say this as someone with an unawakened one.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Mine is probably sig 80 7* Odin. I like Odin as a champion but it is exceedingly rare that his sig ability even comes into play. He's not a champion I typically bring into buff heavy matches.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Gambit. 160 sig
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    @ItsClobberinTime did you decide to take your Luke Cage to r2? I’m considering doing so for mine despite him not being duped. I’ve been holding some science T6CC in case I dup my Silk, but it doesn’t look like that’s happening any time soon so I’m just going to be happy with my 6*R5A for now. I’m thinking about taking him up at the next Level Up event so that I can use him for this season given the Science class VT focus.