Combine two champs abilities to make the ultimate champion

Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
I’ll go first, Mr Sinister but with all of Quakes abilities as well.

Play like Quake and stack bleeds effortlessly because of the evade! And launch the sp1 right before aftershock kicks in and you can heavy pause that as well when it does.

Mashup champs make good bosses but they would be awesome as a playable character in a special quest only type scenario.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian
    Mr Sinister with just quakes ability to hold heavy forever would be broken because you can parry and heavy and the stun lasts forever. With aftershock you can kill that way, or wait until you got degens on the opponent from your sp1 and hold heavy for all eternity while they tick down. Just doesn't work in stun immune matchups like in necropolis
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Combine pre-buff sinister with post buff. I'd love to then get 23 genetic persistent charges, gain the cruelty and precision buffs on heavy as well as the vicious and bleeds on heavy.

Not even close to OP as Quake/Sinister, but I'd love it.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Herc sig ability with Serpants sig abilitiy.

Add them up, LITERALLY CAN'T DIE
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,069 ★★★★★

Combine pre-buff sinister with post buff. I'd love to then get 23 genetic persistent charges, gain the cruelty and precision buffs on heavy as well as the vicious and bleeds on heavy.

Not even close to OP as Quake/Sinister, but I'd love it.

He would be better than Onslaught
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Herc + Blade
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    Domino + Black Cat a solid attacker and an annoying defender
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    i'd love a mashup of archangel and scorpion, which gives arch an arsenal of debuffs
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Magiks limbo + angelas buffs per bar
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Hercules and Doom
    Special 1 doom
    Special 2 Herc
    Special 3 doom

Dr Herc?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Guardian and stark Spidey. Imagine auto evades, good defense, perfect blocks, and rampup on dodge and specials, all in one
  • Pat_McGloin_1Pat_McGloin_1 Member Posts: 77
    Herc and Juggernaut would be nasty...
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Silk and Spiderham. Instead of Phys Vulnerabilties she places power stings that fall off one by one.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★

Herc and Juggernaut would be nasty...

Was just thinking of those two, good call B)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Shocker + Mantis
    Sp 2 applies sleep instead of stun so he can take a lot more matchups + AI manipulation as per need.

Nimrod + Ironheart - I'm pretty sure this new hybrid can take every mutant that exists.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Also Venom + Scorpion
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,337 ★★★★★
    I was thinking Juggernaut x Zemo or someone else with cleanse. Just purify the debuffs and run through everything
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,103 ★★★★★
    Titania and hyperion
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Cheeith + Kate bishop
    The champion would have cheeilths bleeds but instead of pausing, heavy punishing will refresh like Kate. But cap them at maybe 40/50 stacks cos she would be broken if she went past that considering how powerful cheeilths bleeds get.
    And the sp1 grit passive would bypass miss, autoblock, unstoppable and evade.
    Heavy punishing will also refresh the tranquilize on the Sp2.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,069 ★★★★★
    The Leader + Void. Imagine the heal reversal
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,342 ★★★★★
    Two Choices , one busted and one less broken.

Sassy with Mephistos Aura and Regen added on top

Sassy with Red Skulls Autoblock, Power Drain and Damage back on Block, and Unstoppable (added on top of his unstoppable)
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Tigra and Doom, just so that Doom can hold his heavy indefinitely and cause his opponents to miss while he holds it.

*slap*
    *slap*
    *slap*
    *the defender reaches a bar of power*
    *Doom holds his hand menacingly over the defender while they launch their special into the void*
    *slap*
    *slap*
    *slap*
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Juggs + debuff immune. If you can't remove his gem, Juggs would be OP on defense and offense.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian
    Sersi with Hype's sig ability and power gain would be a lot of fun. At sig 200 and 5 transmutations, you would be healing a lot for just getting hit to the face, and with the power gain you can get to sp2 faster. Longer furies means you can just beast mode huge sp2s without needing to worry much about refreshing the furies. Might as well add the stun from hypes sp2 as well for extra power. You get basically all the awesomeness of Hyperion with none of the RNG.
  • WrathhWrathh Member Posts: 8

Shocker + Mantis
    Sp 2 applies sleep instead of stun so he can take a lot more matchups + AI manipulation as per need.

Nimrod + Ironheart - I'm pretty sure this new hybrid can take every mutant that exists.

That would be an amazing tech champ, but would be too demonic a defender
  • WrathhWrathh Member Posts: 8
    Ercarret said:

Tigra and Doom, just so that Doom can hold his heavy indefinitely and cause his opponents to miss while he holds it.

*slap*
    *slap*
    *slap*
    *the defender reaches a bar of power*
    *Doom holds his hand menacingly over the defender while they launch their special into the void*
    *slap*
    *slap*
    *slap*

This had me laughing out loud

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

Hercules and Doom
    Special 1 doom
    Special 2 Herc
    Special 3 doom

Dr Herc?

Can't get the precisions though :cry: