So i pulled 7* Colossus...

Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
...and i believe without the sig, he might just be a colossal waste of resources to rank up. Far as ik, he's basically build sp2, parry-heavy first hit-cancel to sp2 and repeat. Or, if you're feeling lucky, parry-heavy and the sp2 thing.

Any tips that might make me play him better?

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    unfortunately he has limited uses. If you can use him in scenarios where his armors build up naturally, he could be good,. otherwise just use him for immunities for the most part.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★

Dup him

Yeah, I work at Kabam, I have 42069 7* awakening gems in my right pocket, don't I? They're not exactly easy to get for a Paragon
    Well you have 2 ways of taking my answer.
    1- you are doing everything right and there is nothing else you can do...
    2- there is nothing you can do.

Conclusion: there is nothing you can do.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,098 ★★★★★
    My first titan pull way back when. I duped him a month or two ago. Still collecting dust as an R1. Have yet to have a “man - so glad I have 7 star colossus!” moment.

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Leave him at r1 for now, don't use him until he's duped
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,691 ★★★★★

...and i believe without the sig, he might just be a colossal waste of resources to rank up. Far as ik, he's basically build sp2, parry-heavy first hit-cancel to sp2 and repeat. Or, if you're feeling lucky, parry-heavy and the sp2 thing.

Any tips that might make me play him better?

Cool. He still has some uses, and his hard heavies and Sp 2 can end fights quickly. And is a great bleed, incinerate, coldsnap/frostbite, armor break counter. He destroys Bishop, and others.

Sp 1 stuns. Who doesn't like that?

Reflects damage too. Good for that what's-it's-face node that requires that.

Here are some past BG fights of my 6* Colossus.

I hope you get to awaken him. If you haven't already, try him and see how he does unawakened.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
    @Terminatrix brother waited for this moment his whole life. Thanks.