Where's SoS compensation?

01000100 Member Posts: 58
Is it coming anytime soon?
Am I talking to a wall over here?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    It came out a couple days ago. It was the points that you didn’t get if you ran the gauntlet before it was fixed and 100 6* shards. If you thought you should receive something and you didn’t, fill a support ticket.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    It already came and went i’m pretty sure, what are you compensating for, which objective was bugged for you?
  • 01000100 Member Posts: 58
    There was nothing in my mail to claim.
    My main and my alt recieved nothing.
    As you can see, I've done the objectives and I have been patiently waiting for the 2 comp points.
    I used Herc on 1 run, then Kingpin on the 2nd.
  • 01000100 Member Posts: 58
    edited July 31

0100 said:

As you can see, I've done the objectives and I have been patiently waiting for the 2 comp points.

It looks like you have completed the objectives. The compensation is to complete the objectives for people that it didn’t complete when it should have. It’s not general addition of 2 points.
    You misunderstand, the Objectives were able to be Claimed... but the points never added in the Events.

This is well-known in MCOC, everyone who plays the game knows that you can claim Objectives but never be given anything.

I literally said I used Champs who didn't give me the points. (Herc and KP)
    I completed SoS the first couple of days it came out.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,430 Guardian
    0100 said:

0100 said:

It looks like you have completed the objectives. The compensation is to complete the objectives for people that it didn’t complete when it should have. It’s not general addition of 2 points.
    You misunderstand, the Objectives were able to be Claimed... but the points never added in the Events.

This is well-known in MCOC, everyone who plays the game knows that you can claim Objectives but never be given anything.

You misunderstand, the objectives were never completed in the first place if you used a 2017 or 2021 champion. The objective just didn't count. Wasn't that you could claim it and got nothing, it was that you never got the objective done. That's why the ways to remedy the situation were, wait until the comp comes out, or do another run with no 2017 or 2021 champions (or do it after the objectives got fixed)
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited July 31
    0100 said:

0100 said:

Wait i’m confused what do you think the bug was and did you click claim objective but no points were awarded?

Also if it was your year objective, tell me the full team you used for each objective.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Sounded like they were saying why do they still have an objective (ONLY SAGA CHAMPS) still there, when they have done 2 runs (1 with Herc, other with KP), and that each time it should have counted ???

Would depend who else was on the team (probably why it didn’t count for those 2 runs).

———
    Or else, saying they initially had the “Year Bug”, but then ran them again using other champs and subsequently correctly got the objective.
    You will NOT get Point or potion comp for those earlier runs, other than getting some 6* shards for each time you ran it that should have counted but didn’t, if you had went back in and ran again and already got your points.