Reunion crucible is amazing!

13»

Comments

• The_leviathan_xThe_leviathan_x Member Posts: 10
    Would we have to continue the next path for exploration or we can finish one path and then come back for the second path?
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 281

ItsArvy said:

To obtain the token do we need to complete the quest or explore it

Complete. Like it says. One path, either difficulty, will yield you those rewards.
    Unfortunately that string is wrong, as the title of the objective says in big letters you need to explore one of the difficulties. It will be fixed before it's live.
    John, could you tell me if when changing a champion, the health will be full or leftover from the previous champion?
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,329 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

ItsArvy said:

To obtain the token do we need to complete the quest or explore it

Complete. Like it says. One path, either difficulty, will yield you those rewards.
    Unfortunately that string is wrong, as the title of the objective says in big letters you need to explore one of the difficulties. It will be fixed before it's live.
    John, could you tell me if when changing a champion, the health will be full or leftover from the previous champion?
    Full they said this on the stream
  • Worldbreaker94Worldbreaker94 Member Posts: 7
    I've just made a spreadsheet for the Crucible and then saw that @Owen519 had already done one
    Not sure about his, but I made it so this one would automatically highlight your attackers if you put the same one in twice to make it easy to track who you've used and where.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kz7K5rB6MWZ5m9FPJnJXX1t4UZZwMADx6-cmrjBZ2ng/edit?gid=0#gid=0
  • Owen519Owen519 Member Posts: 10
    A few more came out and as of now I think this one by @21Eggatron is overall the best and most comprehensive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16MDy1ei-t44cOfGEai22o9DXvrJ32rwDawTrPc6KTPk/edit?gid=0#gid=0
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 407 ★★★
    I absolutely love the Crucible! Finally a quest that lets me use champs of multiple rarities and champs I never get to use. This was very fun. My only complaint is there should be an oops switch. 100 units and you can change a champ when you mis a node and are in trouble. 2 per quest would be nice.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 407 ★★★
    This needs to be done for every act and chapter in the game. Eleven the easier ones. I would do this for act 4 bosses beefed up with bigger health. Relive the first time I fought Maestro.