THE REUNION SELECTOR

2»

Comments

• UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 556 ★★★

At this stage the Red Magneto is too OP to be released for now so have to settle with the White one

He’s definitely not to op hardly used in high tier content anyways
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 ★★★★★
    edited August 3
    Misty Knight

At this stage the Red Magneto is too OP to be released for now so have to settle with the White one

His damge output towards #metal champs is definitely OP. Prob not used as much because of ramp up time, and many recent champs are non-metal. Any techs that are metal are typically countered by Cosmics, and others by those with class advantage.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099

His damge output towards #metal champs is definitely OP. Prob not used as much because of ramp up time, and many recent champs are non-metal. Any techs that are metal are typically countered by Cosmics, and others by those with class advantage.
    Adding onto that, nowadays modern techs are either not #metal, or their ability accuracy cannot be lowered, or are not affected by armor breaks
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 556 ★★★

You just proved why he’s not op even if they started releasing metal champs again like they did with leader he still wouldn’t be the best options or even top 3 option
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 394 ★★
    White Magneto
    So how exactly do you get this Reunion Crystal?
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,270 ★★★★★
    Man Thing
    PT_99 said:

What's up with manthing fans?
    What he does special?

I like my Man-Thing.

Wait....
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    White Magneto

I agree with what you are saying I did say he's op for now my 6 star ascended Mags does a lot of heavy lifting so hes not really needed at the moment. i do use him for Maestro and FAntman in BG but as of now we are getting the White Magneto. So the red one may be released much later in future.
    edited August 4
    White Magneto

You just proved why he’s not op even if they started releasing metal champs again like they did with leader he still wouldn’t be the best options or even top 3 option
    Yes his ramp up takes some time I don't use sp1 or sp2 in BG since it's rarely crits have to rely on SP3 then again SP3 is his where his max damage comes from
    White Magneto
    EdisonLaw said:

Adding onto that, nowadays modern techs are either not #metal, or their ability accuracy cannot be lowered, or are not affected by armor breaks
    It's been the theme ever since with Nimrod, Omega Sentinel, Lady Death Strike and Red Skull buff
    White Magneto

I agree there are more effective options