Update v46

OdinsbeardOdinsbeard Member Posts: 4
Does anyone know when the release of v46 is?

Comments

• ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    Or at least let us know if it isn’t coming today? Please?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,759 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Ive been waiting but is there a holiday for them?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ESF said:

Mods have been active. Sometimes the update doesn’t drop immediately so idk we’ll see
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ESF said:

Huh. I don’t know — I have to admit, I am not too familiar with international holidays.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,486 ★★★★★
    It's in the hands of the platforms by this time. They release it when they decide.
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

ESF said:

Mods have been active. Sometimes the update doesn’t drop immediately so idk we’ll see
    Yeah but normally update is a day later when mondays are holidays reason asked as maybe holiday but if mods active then maybe a little delay but wish they would say the date instead of us just waiting as i want the update to check the new champs out and what might be coming
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

ESF said:

Yeah but normally update is a day later when mondays are holidays reason asked as maybe holiday but if mods active then maybe a little delay but wish they would say the date instead of us just waiting as i want the update to check the new champs out and what might be coming
    Believe it is BC Day today where Kabam have their HQ, so possible it could be delayed till tomorrow.

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

ESF said:

Believe it is BC Day today where Kabam have their HQ, so possible it could be delayed till tomorrow.
    Then yeah id expect tuesday update it will be then
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

ESF said:

I’m not familiar with how the updates work exactly but I thought it would still ship out today if the update was ready already since Apple/whatever app company does that right? Idk though, maybe it’ll be tomorrow
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    edited August 5
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

ESF said:

I’m not familiar with how the updates work exactly but I thought it would still ship out today if the update was ready already since Apple/whatever app company does that right? Idk though, maybe it’ll be tomorrow
    Well there’s no confirmation from Kabam yet about the update being delayed, so it’s probably today at around 11?
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

ESF said:

Well there’s no confirmation from Kabam yet about the update being delayed, so it’s probably today at around 11?
    Mhm that could be. I’m not in the discord but I’d assume they’d communicate that there first if it was the case
    edited August 5

This sim buff is making me impatient lol

Yeah and it looks really good, 200k sp2, tons of buffs, utility, survivability, what do we think?
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 581 ★★★★
    I’d give it until the normal daily reset to see what happens. That’s roughly the time they release the deep dives and just a general time to expect updates. Keep the hope alive.

I’d give it until the normal daily reset to see what happens. That’s roughly the time they release the deep dives and just a general time to expect updates. Keep the hope alive.

That’s what I’m expecting. 11AM in my time is usually when they release stuff like deep dives, arenas, etc.
    Pikolu said:

Update is tomorrow due to the Holiday today

Alright thanks for the update
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited August 5
    EdisonLaw said:

Yeah and it looks really good, 200k sp2, tons of buffs, utility, survivability, what do we think?
    He should be a very relevant attacker. Most fights should end in an sp2 and 1-2 combos.

EdisonLaw said:

He should be a very relevant attacker. Most fights should just be sp2 and 1-2 combos then everything dies.
    Long fights as well because he can stack up to 43 buffs, meaning a ton of damage
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

He should be a very relevant attacker. Most fights should just be sp2 and 1-2 combos then everything dies.
    Long fights as well because he can stack up to 43 buffs, meaning a ton of damage
    True. Probably not necropolis level of long fights but should be perfect for WoW/SoS healthpools
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    I am looking forward to seeing who is mystic champ joining Titan if it's og Guillotine I will save my 100k Titan shards for her if she is not in Titan I will use them asap

I am looking forward to seeing who is mystic champ joining Titan if it's og Guillotine I will save my 100k Titan shards for her if she is not in Titan I will use them asap

It could be her, it could also be Claire or Rintrah
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 250 ★★
    Pikolu said:

What holiday is today?
    edited August 5
    Nacho98 said:

Pikolu said:

What holiday is today?
    Civic holiday in Canada, which I wasn’t aware of (I live in the US)
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian
    Nacho98 said:

Pikolu said:

What holiday is today?
    https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/public-holidays.html

Emilia90 said:

I lived in Canada for years and I swear they’re making up holidays at this point lmao. Or maybe I have a bad memory

I never heard of civic day before, apparently it’s celebrated during the first Monday of August
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I lived in Canada for years and I swear they’re making up holidays at this point lmao. Or maybe I have a bad memory

It seems to happen fairly frequently. It was either this time last year or some point at the beginning of this year where it was like 3 or 4 months in a row where update day fell on a holiday. I feel like they'd just auto-rollout updates or patches regardless of day as it seems to work for the PS Store and Xbox store whether it's on a holiday or not. *shrugs*
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

I never heard of civic day before, apparently it’s celebrated during the first Monday of August
    Reminds me of may bank holiday that is on first monday lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,486 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Nacho98 said:

Pikolu said:

What holiday is today?
    https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/public-holidays.html

Yep. Here in Ontario it's called Colonel By Day. Civic Holiday basically means the government needs at least one a month mandatory. Hahaha.
    It's also strange that not everything is closed today.