Higher Further Faster question

Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 457 ★★★
edited August 7 in General Discussion
Why do I feel like we're missing some? I'm at 79 right now as Valiant, and I know a bunch of others are too. But looking at infographics and such, there's 10 coming in the Traders Outpost, 5 from the next Monthly Event, and 4 more from the gold track. That's only 19, bringing the total to 98.

I've done everything so far, so how am I going to fall short unless I spend money? Unless there's a source I'm missing (it says 104 are available for Paragon+, and there's absolutely no way I've missed 6)

Is anybody else in the same boat?

Comments

• AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 167

Why do I feel like we're missing some? I'm at 79 right now as Valiant, and I know a bunch of others are too. But looking at infographics and such, there's 10 coming in the Traders Outpost, 5 from the next Monthly Event, and 4 more from the gold track. That's only 19, bringing the total to 98.

I've done everything so far, so how am I going to fall short unless I spend money? Unless there's a source I'm missing (it says 104 are available for Paragon+, and there's absolutely no way I've missed 6)

I count 10 more from gold track.. Last gold track selector has 4 Magnetrons..
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 457 ★★★

...........I'm an idiot. I've been under the impression that the gold track gave one at a time, not 2....ffs.

Ive no way to delete this, but I admit my idiocy lmao. Thanks for the tip though.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,211 ★★★★★
    I’m also at 79, it’s the current max for ftp. No need to worry
  • AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 167

...........I'm an idiot. I've been under the impression that the gold track gave one at a time, not 2....ffs.

Ive no way to delete this, but I admit my idiocy lmao. Thanks for the tip though.
    Lol all good..
  • ThaLoraxThaLorax Member Posts: 35
    When does this event conclude? Does it end this month, or reset again to trade for more magnetron crystals in the store?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    ThaLorax said:

When does this event conclude? Does it end this month, or reset again to trade for more magnetron crystals in the store?

10x new crystals from Store this month were the last ones from store there that we will get.

Other places are still continuing this month.