Titan Crystal Help

Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
So this is another dilemma I’m having and once again I’ll just let the community decide for me.

The answer may be obvious to some people since the pool is getting worse but I already have 5/6 champs that are rotating out and I only really need White Tiger now (if I didn’t have them I’d definitely open now). The dupes on some of these champs are nice but not really necessary. Obviously duping someone like bullseye is still great and leagues better than the other bad stuff this crystal has but the new pool has 2 champs that I want and I’m not necessarily hunting for a dupe over a good new champ

I could also wait until October and try for BRB, Enchantress, and Shathra. The only caveat to that being holding titans for months and I have zero patience lol

Titan Crystal Help 77 votes

Open Now
64%
Csuttondfmoore26Sachhyam257JMORG1111t123459Pureskilzz000Ayden_noah1GhostPoolSpiderjcphillips7Disthene_TWolf911Krishna24RenaxqqGiantwalrus56BeastDadahmynutsdukedevill4412Sparty6ReptoidShiroMikazuki 50 votes
Wait for the next pool (Hood and SIM)
14%
Jaemon512MasterduxMaxus7DeaconBen_15455SearmenisCyrillFromTulaLickyMiniMFDerpyEagleMidi 11 votes
Wait for the pool after that (BRB)
20%
BigTuna_2054Ragnarok13NescioMhd20034ContestOfNoobsGyanemdjerOurobørosPandingoTripleBItsClobberinTimeHassamaMamaqm44The_0wenpusPT_99Super_Cretu90Hibbly 16 votes

Comments

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    edited August 8
    Open Now
    Either open now or wait for Enchanctress but that's a long time from now. The next pool won't be as good as now. Enchantress looks like a nightmare on defense and BRB looks like a power house on offense.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    If you can wait for 2 reset of Titans then wait
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,349 Guardian
    Do you want Sersi, white tiger, red skull, bullseye, Onslaught, or whoever else is the 6th champion leaving the pool? If yes, then open it now.

Do you want the June champions, July Champions, Superior Iron Man, or Hood? Then wait until the next pool.

Do you want to find an excuse to keep waiting for future pools of champions in hopes that they have more of what you want in them, then wait for the pool after that (because odds are you might just keep pushing it back and back always finding some excuse to not open it in which case I recommend just opening them as you get them)
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,078 ★★★★★
    Open Now
    Personally I would open it now if you don’t have some of the champs yet, otherwise save
    Open Now
    However the best titan pool won’t be until November so you can save for that, since it will have BRB and Shathra
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Honestly, Titans are waste of money after this pool. Basics are the way to go. They have way better chances for gettin a nice pull
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Wait for the next pool (Hood and SIM)
    Pikolu said:

Do you want Sersi, white tiger, red skull, bullseye, Onslaught, or whoever else is the 6th champion leaving the pool? If yes, then open it now.

Do you want the June champions, July Champions, Superior Iron Man, or Hood? Then wait until the next pool.

Do you want to find an excuse to keep waiting for future pools of champions in hopes that they have more of what you want in them, then wait for the pool after that (because odds are you might just keep pushing it back and back always finding some excuse to not open it in which case I recommend just opening them as you get them)

who were the June and July champs??? lol
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    Open Now

I followed the open now advice and yeah, have to get the only champ I didn't want

I also followed that advice and I got trolled by serpent to land on a brand new sersi

it's not bad but could have been better
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

Honestly, Titans are waste of money after this pool. Basics are the way to go. They have way better chances for gettin a nice pull

After this pull I’m definitely holding all my shards. Didn’t mind opening this one now from the crucible stuff but I’ll hold my shards forever if that’s what it takes rather than pull another spider-punk lmao

I’d have actually preferred nova
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    Open Now
    Emilia90 said:

After this pull I’m definitely holding all my shards. Didn’t mind opening this one now from the crucible stuff but I’ll hold my shards forever if that’s what it takes rather than pull another spider-punk lmao

im now holding till BRB, Enchantress and shathra ( i voted for her ofcourse imma hold for her ) join the pool

Open Now

I followed the open now advice and yeah, have to get the only champ I didn't want

Nova is not bad, but if you don’t like playing him, throw him on defense
    EdisonLaw said:

Nova is not bad, but if you don’t like playing him, throw him on defense
    Nah he's gonna sit at r1. I have WAY TOOO MANYYYY COSMICS.
    Wolf911 said:

Emilia90 said:

im now holding till BRB, Enchantress and shathra ( i voted for her ofcourse imma hold for her ) join the pool

Yeah I’m holding for that pool too. Unfortunately champs like Sable and Punk would still be in there
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    I'd like to thank everyone... For taking Ls and changing my mind cause I was about to pop mine today, it's the sign of the times.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    edited August 9

I'd like to thank everyone... For taking Ls and changing my mind cause I was about to pop mine today, it's the sign of the times.

I lied

Im sorry for your loss

Emilia90 said:

The problem i have wuth waiting for the Enchantress rotation is that Serpent wont be in the Titan anymore. Mine is r3 unduped but then again next titan pool will be hot dog water =[

I lied

Atleast you got a Bullseye counter (if you don't have one already).
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 582 ★★★★
    Deacon said:

Pikolu said:

who were the June and July champs??? lol
    Arcade, Northstar, Patriot, and Leader.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

I lied

Im sorry for your loss

Emilia90 said:

The problem i have wuth waiting for the Enchantress rotation is that Serpent wont be in the Titan anymore. Mine is r3 unduped but then again next titan pool will be hot dog water =[
    I'm honestly not pissed at all lol I wanted Negasonic even though I know her damage is as mid as it gets. She counters the whole skill class just not the fastest but I'll take that over Sable any day, might even r3 her to help a bit with the damage issue.

I lied

Atleast you got a Bullseye counter (if you don't have one already).
    I have Sinister and Bishop but if I r3 her she will be in my deck for sure just because of how much stuff she can shut down. I still don't expect her to be quick against r3s but at least she'll be able to do r6 6* and r2 7* at decent speed.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

Emilia90 said:

Exactly my plan
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    edited August 9
    Open Now
    Wolf911 said:

I opened mine thinking the next one sucked, ended up duping my serpent. Should've saved it for the brb - enchantress pool... :/
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    I also was persuaded not to wait.

He was my last titan also and now he's 50% of my pulls
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Open Now
    Emilia90 said:

Seemed to be an overwhelming open now so I went ahead and did it.

Spider-Punk

Want my duped silver sable?
    BeastDad said:

Emilia90 said:

Seemed to be an overwhelming open now so I went ahead and did it.

Spider-Punk

Want my duped silver sable?
    Yes I’ll take her over spider-punk and pray for a buff lmao
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 820 ★★★★
    I’m actually hoping to get Arcade and/or North Star next week. I get that they aren’t 5/5 attackers or defenders but they seem solid, somewhat unique and potentially fun to play. Plus I’d be thrilled to get SIM or Hood. To each their own I guess.