Who do you want to see as the next saga chase champ?

SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★
So our third saga starts next month and based on the pattern set by the first two (and the brief hiccup when the latest update launched where the next saga’s tags were live early) we know it’s gonna have science and tech attackers. Is there anyone you’d like to see released as a 7* saga chase champ like they did with NC and CMM?

Personally I’m a massive doc ock believer and would love a 7*. Being sorta locked out of his sig for a while sucks but he still has nearly unrivaled power control and would appreciate the extra stats of a 7* juicing him up. Barring that, I think any of Mr. Fantastic, antivenom, or ibom would be neat to see, although I suspect what will actually happen is they’ll release 7* ultron from his limited raid reward status like they did with CMM by making him the chase champ.

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    YELLOWJACKET
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    If we see the pattern, it's always a saga attacker who was a chase champ. It's definitely should be a tech champ since we got two science buffs this year and science class is already very stacked.

Does the pool includes sentinel or green goblin? I personally would like to see a sentinel buff. He definitely cannot get more powerful than nimrod, But maybe help him overcome the limitations of Nimrod vs mutant class. Give him a faster ramp against mutants, increase the damage of his shocks and incenerates. He should apply degens against mutant, Give him high energy resistance, a armor up buff and maybe daunted immunity. Make his sp2 turn off dexterity after the ramp, so he can stall in bg defense.

Btw if they release ultron as chase champ I would be very happy. I really like him he is a solid champ with unique damage in tech class. He definitely gets to r3 in my roster.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    I wouldnt mind cable as a saga champ
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

He kinda needs a buff if he wants to be relevant nowadays. I don’t see people running Apoc-Cable synergy anymore
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

He kinda needs a buff if he wants to be relevant nowadays. I don’t see people running Apoc-Cable synergy anymore
    True but 1 saga buff though so could happen

YELLOWJACKET

He’s alright but will most likely be a titan addition instead
    But if not cable i wouldnt mind mephisto
    edited August 10
    Bendy said:

But if not cable i wouldnt mind mephisto

Possible if they focus on mystics next saga. He kinda needs high sig though
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★
    Deathless collector
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    Guardian with the Cyber weekend round the corner in a couple months. Canadian man needs some community love with other Canadians too
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    I want 7* Wasp

Guardian with the Cyber weekend round the corner in a couple months. Canadian man needs some community love with other Canadians too

Jax gave us a free Guardian last month already lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Doc oc would be my vote. Love him. Doesn't need a rework at all but the extra stats from being a 7* plus Stat focus will be enough.
    Buttehrs said:

Doc oc would be my vote. Love him. Doesn't need a rework at all but the extra stats from being a 7* plus Stat focus will be enough.

Agreed, Steel 22 has a great video of him in BGs
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 ★★★★★
    Wanted NC got NC but he is unduped.
    Almost unusable category cuz of the buff.

Not a fan of unduped cmm either.

Saga 3: couldn't care less.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    hear me out

nebula would be very cool 7*

also ibom or cassie or she hulk from science
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

hear me out

I f. Ucking hate Nebula, she was trash before the buff and stayed trash after, cannot stand that champion’s playstyle
    Wolf911 said:

hear me out

Personally not a fan of her
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★

Wolf911 said:

hear me out

I f. Ucking hate Nebula, she was trash before the buff and stayed trash after, cannot stand that champion’s playstyle
    She would be helped a bit by stat focus, get her block proficiency up a bit.
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 230 ★★
    I guess it will be Idoom. Also who do you guys think is gonna get buffed for next saga.

I guess it will be Idoom. Also who do you guys think is gonna get buffed for next saga.

I know oml got buffed but would love to see a little more and we know buffs can be rebuffed as luke but he be cool but id say probs most likely is sentinel
    Bendy said:

I know oml got buffed but would love to see a little more and we know buffs can be rebuffed as luke but he be cool but id say probs most likely is sentinel
    They are targeting champs with outdated kits, so sentinel makes sense. Psycho man buff would be cool tho.

Bendy said:

They are targeting champs with outdated kits, so sentinel makes sense. Psycho man buff would be cool tho.
    But psychoman isnt going to be a saga champ

Bendy said:

@Darkraw346
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,324 ★★★★★
    Depends on the saga...

Bendy said:

Right?
    Kabam owes me that much.
    They've left me heart broken and I've developed trust issues with the buff program ever since Psycho man got his "buff"
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

But psychoman isnt going to be a saga champ
    What if he does? Tech and Science could be a Quantom realm themed saga
    It was leaked at start of update

Of these showing saga symbol
    Bendy said:

It was leaked at start of update

Of these showing saga symbol

Hmm. There is possibility that sentinel might be both buffed and be the chase champ. Chase champ should match the saga theme, so it depends on the theme.