Prediction for September Champions

13»

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Nefaria doesn't really fit the colour pallete teaser they released, I'm not entirely sure who does though tbh. I still think it's probably gonna be another mystic since December as madcap feels quite likely but I guess we shall see

What if we see a non-original design?... This one

At least there are all the colors of the September champion
    That design is not the same colours as in that image at all
    And yes, show me where in the Beta Ray Bill model there is a light purple tint, or at least just purple?

The purple is likely from enchantress. She has purple eye shadow and there are hints of purple in her armor underneath the arms

Okay, that sounds about right. Where's the blue one under Beta Ray Bill?
    It's not every single colour on the champs, it's a selection of both prominent and subtle colours. The only reason I don't think the colours work for nefaria, though that doesn't mean he won't be added, is that the green on the image is a very specific shade that I've never seen on any design of his. I've seen dark green, I've seen the black white red and yellow design and I've seen the classic one your shared and I'm just not seeing it, but it could just be a small part of his model

My argument isn't that the colour pallete can't be him, it's that I don't think it's as convincing as evidence as the titles
    I mean apart from one colour the colour pallet resembles him, along with the title it feels like more reasonable assumption than anything. Doesn’t mean it will 100% be him but i think if anything, it’s the closest and best theory compared to the other ones i’ve seen (Mandarin or lizard)
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Nefaria doesn't really fit the colour pallete teaser they released, I'm not entirely sure who does though tbh. I still think it's probably gonna be another mystic since December as madcap feels quite likely but I guess we shall see

And yes, show me where in the Beta Ray Bill model there is a light purple tint, or at least just purple?

The purple is likely from enchantress. She has purple eye shadow and there are hints of purple in her armor underneath the arms

It's not every single colour on the champs, it's a selection of both prominent and subtle colours. The only reason I don't think the colours work for nefaria, though that doesn't mean he won't be added, is that the green on the image is a very specific shade that I've never seen on any design of his. I've seen dark green, I've seen the black white red and yellow design and I've seen the classic one your shared and I'm just not seeing it, but it could just be a small part of his model

My argument isn't that the colour pallete can't be him, it's that I don't think it's as convincing as evidence as the titles
    Or it could also be from the shades of Shathra to confuse us
    I'm not seeing it on her at all tbh
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 316

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Or it could also be from the shades of Shathra to confuse us
    I'm not seeing it on her at all tbh
    There are a bunch of shades mixed into one, well at least it seems so to me. Considering its iridescence
  • ZulSouthZulSouth Member Posts: 2
    Xleb said:

ZulSouth said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

That's also true, but there's no one who could fit these two titles. It's a nightmare, perhaps, but that would be too far-fetched. Also, to be honest, I never saw a purple tint on the model Beta Ray Bill, but only blue, although there was purple on the roadmap, so I don't fully trust those colors. Also, I don't know, the green could come from Nefaria's powers. But at least science/mystic in September of this year seems like a logical option, because the last time there were two identical classes in a month was 2 years ago...
    I think the titles are a little vague to be making definitive statements, for all we know both of them are related to shathra. Also this is a summoners choice month so champion classes are almost irrelevant. They could have selected a mystic character for the month before shathra won the vote
    Regarding the fact that he is connected with Shathra... But the champions who come out with the winner are not connected with him. They are connected only through the plot and something they have in common (also written through the plot)
    I'm saying both of the titles could be connected to shathra
    So, I will give you an example of all the titles specifically for researching the event quest from January to August (in 2022 - 2023, the same theme with titles was observed, which you will see below)

In January, the titles for the month are
    "Mercenary of Mystery", which is directly and completely the description of the Bullseye, which is given in official sources, since his past is shrouded in mystery.
    "The Beast That Hunts in The Darkness" - the words that Ava (White Tiger) uttered when she had a "soul battle" with her tiger totem, which threatened her with devouring her soul for betraying him

The titles of February
    "Lady ironheart" are one of the aliases of the Iron heart
    "The living sandstorm" - well, here we are literally talking about what Dust can turn its body into (and that it is essentially a living sandstorm)

March Titles
    "The Indestructible Destroyer" is one of the aliases of the Destroyer
    "The Midgard Serpent" - Odin renamed Esheim to Midgard and sent Serpent there. Therefore, it is also literally

April's titles
    "Original Prowler" - there was an arch in the comics with the Jackal, where he created a clone of Prowler (Hobie Brown), and the real Prowler was called the "original Prowler"
    "Punk-Rock Spidey" - literally the pseudonym of Spider Punk

The May titles
    "Coolest Name Ever" are a direct reference to the first Deadpool 1 movie and to the Warhead:
    "And you are?"
    "Negasonic Teenage Warhead."
    "Negasonic Teenage... What the ****?! That's the coolest name ever!” (I really liked this reference)
    "Her Snobby Lusciousness" is the pseudonym of the Silver Sable

June Titles
    "King of the Slopes" is a direct reference to the Northstar, since he became an Olympic champion in this topic, with the help of his mutant abilities
    "The Worst Bad Guy Ever" - That's how Hazmat named the Arcade after his numerous defeats and disrespect among the villains

July titles
    "Lieutenant America" - the pseudonym of the Patriot
    "Green-Skinned Super Intelligent Entity" - literally a description of the Leader, which is also sometimes given in official sources

Well, the last two, already this month
    "The giver" is directly related to the Enchantress. Since she is known by many names, including Freya or "Gefn" or otherwise she is also called "the giver"
    "Beta Ray Thor" - the pseudonym of Beta Ray Bill.

All. These are all titles from January to August inclusive. And I will add that also 2022-2023 is no exception and everything is exactly the same, one of the titles is ALWAYS under the first champ of the month, the other under the second. That is, "The dream master" and "The dream maker" exactly refer to the second champion of September. And literally only Count Nefaria fits them.
    These two titles also serves to the Mandarin in a certain way you know.1 The Mandarin is able to survive for years without water or food, only by controlling his chi through meditation (sleep master?). One of the Mandarin's rings is capable of creating illusions(dreams) similar to a genjutsu lol. Well I might be thinking too much,lol. The colors match btw.
    These two titles are literally only suitable for Nefaria lol. These are his aliases, which he called himself or the comic book writers
    Ngl,this will be disappointing,there is others IM villains that's is so much better than Nefaria. Mandarin power set is o much cooler, it's like night and day😭. Nefaria is literally just a copy of superman,he is just super strong and shoot laser beams.The colours still give me hope,lol.

It is confirmed that the second champion of September is science. Since these champions are for 2 seasons of the war of alliances, and this is until November. And in October we know for sure that tech/space

Well, I was right all along. Bye bye lizard