Rewards from 7h reunion crystals

Comments

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★

psp742 said:

I got 1x tier4 alpha, forgot what the others were..

If I get 2x tier4 alpha.. I can rank 3 a mystic.. although my mystic 7* is solid.. o ly have 3 @ rank2.. Destroyer, Juggernaut, and Wiccan

The following mystic are still rank1
    Ebony Maw, America Chavez, Kushala, Kindred, Dragonman, Mangog, Deathless Guillotine, Sasquatch, Longshot, Mojo, Mangog, Diablo, Sorcerer Supreme, Wong, and Symbiote Supreme.

I'll do chavez or kush
    If I rank2 Kushala or Chavez, I will have to wait before I can rank3 a mystic.. only class I don't have rank3.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

psp742 said:

I got 1x tier4 alpha, forgot what the others were..

If I get 2x tier4 alpha.. I can rank 3 a mystic.. although my mystic 7* is solid.. o ly have 3 @ rank2.. Destroyer, Juggernaut, and Wiccan

The following mystic are still rank1
    Ebony Maw, America Chavez, Kushala, Kindred, Dragonman, Mangog, Deathless Guillotine, Sasquatch, Longshot, Mojo, Mangog, Diablo, Sorcerer Supreme, Wong, and Symbiote Supreme.

I'll do chavez or kush
    If I rank2 Kushala or Chavez, I will have to wait before I can rank3 a mystic.. only class I don't have rank3.
    Use a rank up gem if you got any on those champs. Otherwise you can also rank up juggs he is solid at r3 as well
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    6,000 6 star shards. Every g d time.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Been getting paragon crystals and revives and boosts mainly
    1250 7* shards from my second one.

Paragon or valiant? And if valiant do you know what the paragon rewards was?

Valiant. I believe paragon is 500 7* shards. I could be wrong too
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 146

Doesn't the legends crystal give 750 7star shards to paragons...
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Glad to see the double up bug is still active lol. 3 extra crystals that gave me some 7* shards, T6CC, and mastery stuff. Can finally max DW after this event

I think it’ll be fixed by this evening though
    Emilia90 said:

Glad to see the double up bug is still active lol. 3 extra crystals that gave me some 7* shards, T6CC, and mastery stuff. Can finally max DW after this event

THREE! I've only gotten two extra and I just got my second like 40 mins ago. And I've been on it as well, lol.How have you gotten 3 extra
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    I’ve had two lots of valiant crystals so far😂 I’m sure they’ll get better, I’ve had only 1 6* and no 7s from magnetrons so I know my luck is gonna come in on these haha
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 744 ★★★

Pretty sure Paragon was 900 7* shards as I've pulled it more than once on my Paragon mini accounts

Pretty sure Paragon was 900 7* shards as I've pulled it more than once on my Paragon mini accounts
    Oh then that. That's why I'm not sure bout it, I haven't paid attention to it
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

THREE! I've only gotten two extra and I just got my second like 40 mins ago. And I've been on it as well, lol.How have you gotten 3 extra
    I totally didn’t wake up at 4 am just to take advantage of the bug (one last night, one early morning, one about an hour and a bit ago)
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I totally didn’t wake up at 4 am just to take advantage of the bug (one last night, one early morning, one about an hour and a bit ago)
    I STAYED AWAKE UNTL 2
    I just read comics on my phone till 2, read some x factor (the comic not the TV show) etc
    Regretted it though cuz afterwards, I was not tired, and I went to bed at 3 30 nearing 4 lol
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★

I just read comics on my phone till 2, read some x factor (the comic not the TV show) etc

Lies, you were watching Shane Ward’s titanic victory.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Last one was 6 star shards and a single health potion. Pretty bad lol
    Glassback said:

Lies, you were watching Shane Ward’s titanic victory.
    🤣
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 146

Emilia90 said:

Did u log in when the crystals nd event just dropped. The timer for those 7hr starts when u log in so maybe u logged in 6-7 hrs late

Emilia90 said:

Did u log in when the crystals nd event just dropped. The timer for those 7hr starts when u log in so maybe u logged in 6-7 hrs late
    I logged in maybe 10 15 mins after event dropped, defi under half an hour
    I did have the problem with my calendar, maybe its linked with that. I know supports not gonna help woth this one though lol cuz it's extra crystals
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Is the reunion gonna replace the weekly legends from webstore once the event is over?
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 350 ★★★
    edited August 15
    My cavalier account got basically half of a Tier 6 basic catalyst I need to R4 a six star, so now I'm just 1.5 away from being Thronebreaker via roster strength, with 13 days of crystals left to go.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★

Also guys should I hoard all the crystals for every day and open them at the end of the day or open them as soon as I get them. Hoarding for longer than a day just ain't possible for me lol

Ofc not
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 876 ★★★★

I Don't exactly know what are the available rewards in the crystal. So tell me what you got from the crystal and how much of them?

I got 7.5 k 6* shards and 34 t6 basic catalyst fragment from 2 selectors. Definitely higher amounts than legend celebration crystal.

I lucked out on one of my alts…

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    1. T6CC 25% selector
    2. T6CC 25% selector
    3. 1/4 T4A
    4. 1/4 T4A
    5. 1250 7* shards.