Rewards from 7h reunion crystals

Comments

• PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 71
    GK_23 said:

It’s early, but so far I can’t say I’m glad I spent the $100. The rewards don’t feel as though they have matched the hype they were given.

At least no need for 3-5am alarms for this one 😂
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Pulling too many crystals with 2 Valiant crystals. Got to say not really been worth the money so far. See if it evens out before the end of the event.
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    I hate and love this event so much. YES I love free stuff. But I am NOT willing to mess with my sleep schedule for rewards on a mobile game.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    edited August 16
    Some people need to chill when they see people get lucky. They're not hacking. It's a 0.06% chance. Almost as low a chance as dislike spammers have of their dads returning with the milk. (If you dislike me then you're proving you're the issue).
  • JackalusJackalus Member Posts: 8

Surely the worst option from these
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    Jackalus said:

Surely the worst option from these

Yeah the R2 mats are good. I’ve had two lots of valiant crystals that yield nothing, I don’t need the gold or iso😮‍💨
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Yeah, still just paragons
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Another day, and another 2 crystals with 2 Valiant crystals.
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    It’s still early, but i wouldn’t go as far as calling them rewards.
    But it’s free, so that’s nice!
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 177 ★★

T4A nice!
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    Schnoodle said:

I hate and love this event so much. YES I love free stuff. But I am NOT willing to mess with my sleep schedule for rewards on a mobile game.

Yeah I’m just claiming them at 7/2/9 every day. Will miss out on 6 crystals in total but that’s fine
    Staying up till 3 30 am for a crystal. I swear if I get some t6 basic or smth ima actually break something
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Some t6b
    Some t3a
    7500 6* shards
    7500 6* shards
    1250 7* shards
    1250 7* shards
    Some t3a
  • SuperDuperBuuuSuperDuperBuuu Member Posts: 44 ★★

DrZola said:

My first was T3a. It’s likely all downhill from here—last two were 7500 6*

This, I believe is the set of options for anyone counting.

Dr. Zola

Is there a paragon version of this?
    There is now
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 174
    Yeah, The Reunion crystal is a slightly better Legends crystal with different champions with a Super LOW chance to pull them. The chance should be 5% especially when the way crystals work. Definitely over hyped for $100
    Bruh I fell at sleep at 2 am cuz I stopped reading for like 5 secs bruh its like legit caffeine wth
  • PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 71
    First 12 opened
    3 T6 / 2 T3 / 2 7* / 2 T4 / 2 Valiants x 2 / 1 T6CC
    This is messing up my sleep schedule man ima just get them at 6 am when I usually wake up this is mad bruv
    I'm promising myself this js the last time I will stay up till 3
    Its 1 21. I have kept myself up so far with YouTube shorts but I have see to many skibidi toilets and sigams. My online library doesn't have x force vol. 4. I have stayed up until 3 the last couple of days, and I always wake up early. I have lost the willpower. Good night
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    Having as much luck in this as I am magnetron crystals. Might was well be… “Here’s some free iso event… just in case you weren’t tired of it.“

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 350 ★★★

My cavalier account got basically half of a Tier 6 basic catalyst I need to R4 a six star, so now I'm just 1.5 away from being Thronebreaker via roster strength, with 13 days of crystals left to go.

My alt made Thronebreaker because the crystals kept giving me full T5s I could sell for the gold and T6 shards.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    I got 25% t4a twice
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    7.5k 6* shards every single time, much fun. 🙃