1 star?

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
I’m trynna get more 1* and before you could get them in crystals in the tab store but I can’t seem to locate that anymore. The crystal in the crystal shop says guarantee 2* in the drop rate so I assume they do not contain 1*s

Where can I get more?

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    Miscellaneous tab in the store

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,743 ★★★★★
    Miscellaneous tab in the store.

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Weird must be progression lock because my valiant account has it but my uncollected one doesn’t

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,743 ★★★★★
    edited August 17
    Lokx said:

Weird must be progression lock because my valiant account has it but my uncollected one doesn’t

Honestly makes a ton of sense. Too many new players fall for creative yet unhelpful ways to spend units on things besides content. Better to not have access to generally useless crystals when there are better priorities.
    I assume you want them for the Reunion arena.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★

Jinx you owe me a soda
    I can offer you a positive reaction on your post instead. Is that a fair substitute?
    This is fully accepted. Good day sir.😀
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,072 ★★★★★
    What do you need them for? The reunion arenas?
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

What do you need them for? The reunion arenas?

Yeah, my uncollected account is getting through it extremely slowly. It only has 2 1* 💀
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Arena points themselves give same relative (to PI) points for 1* as 2*
    And since using higher 2* does then give more than a low 2* or 1*, you actually finish off the Arenas pretty quick with just 2*

It is just the Solo Event Milestones that give more for 1*.
    And can probably just knock that out as well much faster, just using more 2*, than waiting for a lot of refresh cycles with your 1*
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    I got all of the 1*s from the previous reunion event where the crystals had 1 and 2 star champs. That's also how i got 1* deadpool. I think hes exclusive (?). As for Steve, I got him last october in the monthly event.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    I just need 1 star iron man i think
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    I have them all.
    All of them?

ALL OF THEEEEEEMMMMMM!!!!
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★

Jinx you owe me a soda
    I can offer you a positive reaction on your post instead. Is that a fair substitute?
    Bro talks like his pfp 💀
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

Jinx you owe me a soda
    Bro talks like his pfp 💀
    Bro the only thing doom would offer someone is their head on a platter
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

I have them all.
    All of them?

Awesome

Show to us your BRB and Amora 1 star
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    edited August 18

I have them all.
    All of them?

Awesome

Show to us your BRB and Amora 1 star
    There are only 16 one stars available. They are a very limited pool. I'm only missing two myself Cap and Deadpool. BRB and Amora aren't available as 1 stars.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    When was starky introduced as 1* and why? He has a complex kit to be a 1*. And why starky among all? when I left the game at 2020 I'm sure he didn't existed as 1*.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian

When was starky introduced as 1* and why? He has a complex kit to be a 1*. And why starky among all? when I left the game at 2020 I'm sure he didn't existed as 1*.

There were 2 (or 3 ??) more that had gotten added a while ago. From what was otherwise recognized as being the long-time set of 1*s for many years prior to that.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    Took a while to get 1 star Hulk, but got em all.

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    edited August 18
    They should have a special arena to give out 1 star champs. I really want Cap and Deadpool to complete my collection, but I don't want to gamble on RNG to get Cap. Deadpool is tougher since you need to spend money to get him.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★

'22, IIRC. they added Sparky and OG Cap. My sister got them when she started playing in April last year and they were already in the game well before then. Other than Steve, the last new 1* added before them was Deadpool as an extra in the unit deals for the Doubloons event in April 2020.