Fix game mechanics or give compensation.

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

PT_99 said:

They've said many times they're working on the ai issues and will announce any fixes as and when they have made progress

When it takes too much time it's normal for people to get furious. I hate losing a match in bgs because kabam refuse to fix AI. When this happens continuously it just drives people out of the game. They should do faster whatever fix they are doing. Otherwise we're gonna see these posts regularly
    Coding isn't something you can just do faster lmao. They could fire out a band aid fix quickly but if they don't test it to make sure it won't cause more issues down the line it'll only lead to me frustration
    I don't think any type of coding fix of mobile game should need 8+ months now,
    Like are they writing time machine codes?
    Are you an expert in that field?

You're like every salty football fan who thinks they know better than the GM or owner of the team but you're neither. Just because you THINK something shouldn't take that long doesn't mean it automatically shouldn't.

But by all means, tell.us right here how it should be fixed.
    Again, so many of these are persistent long term and pervasive issues. Instead of things getting addressed and going away, for a substantial amount of time we’ve had new issues pop up while the old ones persist.

And to pretend like there is nothing they can do to alleviate some of the issues, is just being an a blind defender of in action. For example, defenders being able to parry could be turned off while they address the AI reparry issue, but no, instead we are asked to accept that risk now and play with the bug instead.
    This game has layers and layers of code that work together in a very involved and very delicate. Things aren't easy just because you believe they should easy.
    Nobody said it was easy, instead it was mentioned that something should have been done to address some of these at some point instead of the empty lip service you seem happy to defend blindly.
    Empty lip service? They've been nothing but as transparent with us for as long as these issues have been identified. Their stance has always been "we will update when we have more information to share".

Not hearing what you prefer to hear isn't "empty lip service ".

But you and others come in her demanding that it be fixed and claiming it shouldn't take as long to fix as if you know better than them. That's he same as saying it's easy to fix.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 359 ★★★
    I used to enjoy playing champs like Cassie lang but now it’s impossible, the whole playstyle gets nuked by ai dashing back and twiddling their thumbs when you charge heavy, that’s just one example