7* r4

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
I was looking at my r3 roster (which isn’t a lot just three champs: BRB, OG black panther and warlock)

And i was thinking along with my r2 who would i feel comfortable taking to r4 if tomorrow i somehow managed to acquire the ability to r4. For me the easiest answer was brb.

But i was curious to know if any of you could rank one champ to r4 right now and that would be the only r4 for like a year, who would you r4 in your roster?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

I was looking at my r3 roster (which isn’t a lot just three champs: BRB, OG black panther and warlock)

And i was thinking along with my r2 who would i feel comfortable taking to r4 if tomorrow i somehow managed to acquire the ability to r4. For me the easiest answer was brb.

But i was curious to know if any of you could rank one champ to r4 right now and that would be the only r4 for like a year, who would you r4 in your roster?

I have him r2 but venom
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Lokx said:

I have him r2 but venom
    Been hunting for a venom. He was one of my mvp when i was using 4* for act 5
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Lokx said:

I have him r2 but venom
    Also will add all the champs i have at r3 i will be r4ing so angela deathless guilly silk
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Sassy. I think pulling an onslaught would be the only champ who would change my decision.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Sassy. I think pulling an onslaught would be the only champ who would change my decision.

Thats a interesting choice. I think he is a underated attacker tbh. Not the best, but still hits hard
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    R4 juggs same time the gem drops
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    At this stage either Venom (currently R3) or Onslaught (R2).

If I pulled 7* America Chavez then she'd make it a harder choice...
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    edited August 19
    Glad or serp
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,075 ★★★★★
    Onslaught or BRB once I get them
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Kushala or venom
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Cyclops.

...or Jean Grey if she ever appears.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

Thats a interesting choice. I think he is a underated attacker tbh. Not the best, but still hits hard
    He is who I feel benefits the most from r4. Adding more health to the biggest healthpool in the game makes him a near guaranteed round win on defense. And as you said on attack, he’s good but not the best, so the extra attack helps him a ton. You ideally want to end the fight by the time your first wrath expires, so more attack will increase the range of health he can take.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,075 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Cyclops.

...or Jean Grey if she ever appears.

Let’s see how the buff is first lmao before we decide
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    silver sable, she needs the extra stats from r4 the most (please kabam buff her, she’s so cool)
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    America Chavez or Silk
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    Lokx said:

A r4 would have a RIDICULOUS amounts of health. 140k is crazy. He'd def be a nightmare to kill in bg
    I have way better options but I'd prob go the pig or Angela (the second I dupe her).....I play them more than anyone .....not even close to the best but I love using both and always find an excuse to use them

silver sable, she needs the extra stats from r4 the most (please kabam buff her, she’s so cool)

I was just talking with my kid and said the same thing. She reminds me of bwdo. Something about her combos and the fluidity of her play style is so satisfying. I wish she was worth using.....in anything
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    I'll r4 Venom. Or Ham. If they release doom as 7*, that'll be a no brainer.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Quake