IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DR. STRANGE!!!

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

EdisonLaw said:

it’s just a vote man why are you being so aggressive and taking it out on other people

He's the same guy who said this a while ago and got banned, he should be ashamed

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/363132/a-wish-for-the-dude-who-designed-the-sasquatch-fight-in-alliance-war-showcase
    How is this dude back?
    I am not sure, maybe it was temporary?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Wicket329 said:

EdisonLaw said:

it’s just a vote man why are you being so aggressive and taking it out on other people

He's the same guy who said this a while ago and got banned, he should be ashamed

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/363132/a-wish-for-the-dude-who-designed-the-sasquatch-fight-in-alliance-war-showcase
    How is this dude back?
    Just read the thread, holy...

Maybe when Miike left his bans were cancelled, like his presence was required to keep them active? :smile:
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Because he's been a meme since release and his animations will be peak!!

I honestly don't know what they will do with his animations. Just fire more lasers?
    It's not just about firing lasers, that's the thing. He is such a powerful threat in the comics because of the ingenious way he uses his powers so the sky really is the limit here when it comes to animations.
    With that being said, I'd expect his basic attacks to have more lasers in them, and his specials to have more contact attacks, at least to a certain extent yes.
    edited August 19

EdisonLaw said:

Wicket329 said:

EdisonLaw said:

How is this dude back?

Maybe when Miike left his bans were cancelled, like his presence was required to keep them active? :smile:
    I thought that wasn't the case, Jax was still around after he left

Or:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Wicket329 said:

EdisonLaw said:

How is this dude back?

Like this

Exactly. Except OP isn't nearly as cool as Cate Blanchet's Hela.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    People talking about animation updates, are we sure that will happen? Last time we did this vote it was for Guillotine and her animations didn’t get changed at all.

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Wicket329 said:

EdisonLaw said:

How is this dude back?

Like this

Exactly. Except OP isn't nearly as cool as Cate Blanchet's Hela.
    That we can all agree on
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

People talking about animation updates, are we sure that will happen? Last time we did this vote it was for Guillotine and her animations didn’t get changed at all.

I’m pretty sure it is right? This is more akin to an Ironman level thing, not just a kit update. I believe someone confirmed that but I could be mistaken
    Wicket329 said:

True, although people have mentioned that it was stated it would be a full ground-up rework, like we got with Iron Man.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Wicket329 said:

I’m pretty sure it is right? This is more akin to an Ironman level thing, not just a kit update. I believe someone confirmed that but I could be mistaken

Wicket329 said:

True, although people have mentioned that it was stated it would be a full ground-up rework, like we got with Iron Man.
    I hope y’all are right, that would bang. I voted with the hope for animation updates, but not the expectation. If Kabam needs animation inspiration they just have to watch X-Men ‘97
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 242 ★★
    edited August 19
    Luckily, Cyclops is only blind and not deaf, so he can hear your cries sooooo clearly.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,277 ★★★★★
    As much as I agree, a bad rework would bring flashbacks from 12.0...
    Wicket329 said:

If he's getting the Ironman treatment, then yes. I think he needs the animation updates as his current ones are clunky
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Kabam Miike ftw. The people spoke.
    EdisonLaw said:

Wicket329 said:

If he's getting the Ironman treatment, then yes. I think he needs the animation updates as his current ones are clunky
    "clunky" doesn't do justice to that freaking weird front-flip-heel-kick that he does as his 2nd Medium! :lol:
    Garlo said:

Luckily, Cyclops is only blind and not deaf, so he can hear your cries sooooo clearly.

Cyclops isn't technically blind, he can see if he has his visor or glasses
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,692 ★★★★★
    Watch DS get the 7 stars before lops. Just se put ruin in us

EdisonLaw said:

Wicket329 said:

"clunky" doesn't do justice to that freaking weird front-flip-heel-kick that he does as his 2nd Medium! :lol:
    That's why it's clunky, it just doesn't belong there
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    Cyclops has been a dud ever since release Strange was a God before 12.0 and I of course am sad to see him get butchered. But Cyclops had nothing going for him in the first place. Strange will get buffed second like how Antman did.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    The community finally got one right.
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 42
    Not even a Miike thing, Cyclops has just been THE meme champion for the better part of this game's lifespan. Made sense to give him a chance to get a good kit for the first time ever
    edited August 19

Not even a Miike thing, Cyclops has just been THE meme champion for the better part of this game's lifespan. Made sense to give him a chance to get a good kit for the first time ever

Groot also, but he wasn’t on the poll
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Nah, it should have been Cyclops he deserved it more

Because he's been a meme since release and his animations will be peak!!

Dr.Strange is far more powerful character than Cyclops though. He literally deserved the buff. Who the f cares about a boring Cyclops? Dr.Strange is interesting and fun. Cyclops isn't.
    You're acting like Cyclops isn't a powerful character like every other bot who has never read comics lmao while it is true that his actual powers aren't even close to being as powerful as Strange's, his tenacity and tactical mind make him a huge threat.

In Fall of The House of X, Nimrod even calls him an omega level mutant (to put things into perspective, Jean Grey and Franklin Richards are omega level mutants, omega level mutants are the strongest mutants in the comics) not because of his powers but because of his tenacity and tactical mind. It is stated by Nimrod himself that in the thousands of battle simulations he ran against the X-Men, Cyclops is always the last mand standing in every single one of them even though his powers aren't as insane as the powers some of his fellow X-Men have, and so for that reason alone he considers him an Omega Level mutant.
    If that doesn't scream to you that the guy is strong, I don't know what does, go read more comics I guess.
    His Leadership abilities are also criminally underrated, and should surely be part of his reworked kit - similar to how Cap IW buffs teammates, but...you know...better :smile:
    100% agree, he's one of the best leaders and tacticians in the entire Marvel Universe, and I'd love to see some of that leadership thing be apart of his kit like IW Cap's but obviously better suited to deal with the current meta champs.
    Anyone who thinks Strange deserved it more because "oh Cyclops is weak and boring all he does is shoot lasers" has obviously never read a single comic in their life lol less mcu movies, more comics 💀
    EdisonLaw said:

To be fair they had to keep Groot out of the poll cause he would wipe the floor with everyone else easily if he was in it, no contest.
    Groot will most likely get buffed eventually regardless just a matter of time, cosmic class is still the best class at the moment so they're probably just waiting for the right time so they can do him justice and actually make him a very strong cosmic.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,264 ★★★★

Congrats my brother in blue and yellow

Now ,I need one 6 or 7 stars
    edited August 20

EdisonLaw said:

To be fair they had to keep Groot out of the poll cause he would wipe the floor with everyone else easily if he was in it, no contest.
    Groot will most likely get buffed eventually regardless just a matter of time, cosmic class is still the best class at the moment so they're probably just waiting for the right time so they can do him justice and actually make him a very strong cosmic. < blockquote>

#JusticeForGroot eventually hopefully
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    With there being so many multiple version champions, they should make a more powerful version of Doctor Strange....what if version.

That would be a great consolation prize for not winning the rework vote

Congrats my brother in blue and yellow

Now ,I need one 6 or 7 stars

Edging?

Pause...