Evading with coldsnap?

CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
I haven't gotten a screenshot of this yet because it's so random but I keep getting evaded in labyrinth even when the opponent has coldsnap. This has happened with red cyclops, civil warrior, and war machine so far. I'm using gladiator.

Is this a bug or does the lab node somehow bypass coldsnap? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 142 ★★

I haven't gotten a screenshot of this yet because it's so random but I keep getting evaded in labyrinth even when the opponent has coldsnap. This has happened with red cyclops, civil warrior, and war machine so far. I'm using gladiator.

Is this a bug or does the lab node somehow bypass coldsnap? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Lots of weird bugs happening
    I just had gwenperion on crucible shrug off Shang chi stun like 3 times

• CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Pretty sure Labyrinth evade can't be stopped in any way, shape, or form. It is very weird.

Oh interesting, thanks for the reply
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
    Folkvangr said:

Was that selective timestream perhaps?

Folkvangr said:

Was that selective timestream perhaps?
    Nope, after the first time I kept and eye on the timer, and it happened while it still had around 2-3 seconds left
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★

Labryrinth evade is like dc gotham knights TV series. Whatever you do it just won't go away

I remember that show lol, it's hilariously bad
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Labyrinth Evade is really weird. True Strike, True Accuracy can stop it but coldsnap doesn't?
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    It’s just labyrinth, the evade will still happen with coldsnap, happened randomly when I was using kate to explore.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,040 ★★★★
    Happens with prof x as well, and nick fury iirc
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Yeah that's what she does. Unless she has a shock or incinerate she purifies all debuffs and heals back to full
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 416 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pretty sure Labyrinth evade can't be stopped in any way, shape, or form. It is very weird.

Aegon works
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,811 ★★★★★
    Another wierd interaction is, Venom vs lol spiderman.venom can shut down spidy's sig ability evade, But He cannot shut the evade from global node.

Folkvangr said:

Yeah that's what she does. Unless she has a shock or incinerate she purifies all debuffs and heals back to full
    She is supposed to do it every 20 seconds, and she did it before the timer was over, I kept an eye on it