It can’t be Nefaria next month.

AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Member Posts: 118

Comments

• AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Member Posts: 118
    Honestly, Nefaria doesn’t fit the color scheme at all. I don’t know if people are reaching for that conclusion, but it has to fit a champion with a shade of green and red. Lizard’s skin and tongue. Besides, I do not want the idea of another Superman/Strange coming to the contest. We already got too many. You can disagree all you’d like but that’s my take on it.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    Next month is lizard right?
    That’s what I’m hoping for. I’m gonna be disappointed if our last science Champion this year is Nefaria and Lizard still doesn’t make it in the game.

Next month is lizard right?

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Nefaria has and numerous costumes that do fit the color scheme though.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    edited August 21
    Depends on what class he would be but if tech then this tactic will be here for october which has a tech and science i do feel its probs lizard since they been teasing him but could be someone so out of the guesses
    Show me. Please.
    Buttehrs said:

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 738 ★★★
    Lizardddddddddddd
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Then fit, The Dream Master, The Dream Maker to Lizard
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Where did this busted screenshot originally come from? It’s not like Shathra’s design is harmonizing with her dark teal background. She’s not in conflict with the color field but it doesn’t feel integrated or intentional either.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Also, Nefaria’s traditional get up is bright yellow and bright red… kind of like your background.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★

Where did this busted screenshot originally come from? It’s not like Shathra’s design is harmonizing with her dark teal background. She’s not in conflict with the color field but it doesn’t feel integrated or intentional either.

Official stream last month
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 297

If you look closely, it looks like the green color is smoothly transitioning from Shathra's mixed shades. Perhaps it's one of her shades that made up this mix of her colors.

But in general, Nefaria had suits that combine green, yellow, red colors. But not as light green as shown on the palette.

But, frankly, the blue shade of the armor of Beta Ray Bill August, as far as I I understand, mixed with the purple shade of the Enchantress' eyeshadow. Since there is no obvious blue shade.

But, take into account other aspects - a month of big baddies who are teaming up, for the sake of finding powerful artifacts. All the villains of the event quest are among the major villains of the Marvel universe. The name of the quest is "lupus in fabula". And the leaked titles of this quest are Spider-Wasp, The dream master, The dream maker (titles for exploring event quests always have self-explanatory names)
    Xleb said:

If you look closely, it looks like the green color is smoothly transitioning from Shathra's mixed shades. Perhaps it's one of her shades that made up this mix of her colors.

But in general, Nefaria had suits that combine green, yellow, red colors. But not as light green as shown on the palette.

But, frankly, the blue shade of the armor of Beta Ray Bill August, as far as I I understand, mixed with the purple shade of the Enchantress' eyeshadow. Since there is no obvious blue shade.

But, take into account other aspects - a month of big baddies who are teaming up, for the sake of finding powerful artifacts. All the villains of the event quest are among the major villains of the Marvel universe. The name of the quest is "lupus in fabula". And the leaked titles of this quest are Spider-Wasp, The dream master, The dream maker (titles for exploring event quests always have self-explanatory names)
    Adding more. We now know for sure that the second champion of September is a scientific one. Nefaria (if we take him with his ionic powers) would be just that - a scientific champion. And also, this is not a spider month (unless it happens that we have two storylines in one quest at the same time - the growing theme of villains and the Spider event, but I don't remember when something like that happened...)

Show me. Please.

Buttehrs said:

He probably meant this suit. And yes, I mentioned it, considering Nefaria's green color (and yes, I know it's dark green, not light green, like on the palette)
    Xleb said:

Or you don't have to go far at all and this green color is just a personal design of the Kabam. The Enchantress doesn't have purple shadows above her eyes, but the Kabam added it. After all, no one could have thought of it before the image was announced Enchantresses, that purple is her color, and not Beta Ray Bill's, as we previously thought and attributed to the colors being incorrect🤐
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    But it kinda does fit the themes though, but if it's not him then it's gotta be Lizard
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    Who is even nefaria and who asked for him??
    Where's Agatha? You know, the champs people actually know of...
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

https://www.marvel.com/characters/count-nefaria

Basically an Italian mafia boss and an Avengers villain who got Superman like powers
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    I honestly don't think they'll add Nefaria. There's already tons of sorcerers/Strange lookalikes, and he isn't exactly a champ everyone is clamoring for. The other champ is most likely Lizard imo, just hope they get him right
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 104
    Over the years, they’ve brought in loads of champs people hadn’t asked for… some even developed significant fan bases (looking at you Clair Voyant).

If all of the major characters are added as soon as possible, then which characters will players look forward to coming into the game??
    As for Nefaria specifically, he’s clashed with many heroes over the years. IIRC Thunderbird made the ultimate sacrifice during a clash between him and the X-Men.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,264 ★★★★

RichtheMan says it can be ....

Hellstrom

Devil Dinosaur

Hell Cow

Along with

Shathra

RichtheMan says it can be ....

Hellstrom

Devil Dinosaur

Hell Cow

Along with

Shathra

Let's be honest, none of them can be. Firstly, we need a big villain, and secondly, judging by the list of alliance wars in September, we have science and mystic (Shathra)
    NONYABIZZ said:

I think Agatha will come out about a year after the series, like Kate Bishop did after her series came out. And Count Nefaria, both logically and thematically, fits September.
    Xleb said:

NONYABIZZ said:

I think Agatha will come out about a year after the series, like Kate Bishop did after her series came out. And Count Nefaria, both logically and thematically, fits September.

Xleb - you seen very interested in defending the idea that Nefaria is the other September champion…. is that because you really like the character? Because you feel you cracked the puzzle (color scheme, other bits of released info)? Or a combination of both?
    edited August 23

Xleb said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Xleb - you seen very interested in defending the idea that Nefaria is the other September champion…. is that because you really like the character? Because you feel you cracked the puzzle (color scheme, other bits of released info)? Or a combination of both?
    Well, I'm defending him because it seems logical to me (if it's not him, I'll probably be a little upset). And besides, I assumed that it could be him, but there were simply those who disagree and are waiting for the lizard (I was in their camp too).

In fact, even after the release of the roadmap, in July, I considered Nefaria among other options for September, but I refused because of the shades, but when I began to analyze it much more deeply, it dawned on me that perhaps this is not such a stupid thing, because it really fits thematically.

And also, let's be honest, people are waiting for the lizard because it would be logical for him to come with the spider-man villain and create a spider event, but remembering that with Galan came quicksilver, whom they made his herald, I think it's not as obvious as others think. And in September, there is no Spider event, but the "growing threat from villains" who are hunting for the powerful artifacts has already appeared in the storyline this year in May and July.

Regarding Nefaria...

I wouldn't say I absolutely adore Nefaria, but yeah, I like him, he's one of those cases where it wasn't just money that ruined you, but superpowers too... Good storytelling, as a villain
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Well, I'm defending him because it seems logical to me (if it's not him, I'll probably be a little upset). And besides, I assumed that it could be him, but there were simply those who disagree and are waiting for the lizard (I was in their camp too).

In fact, even after the release of the roadmap, in July, I considered Nefaria among other options for September, but I refused because of the shades, but when I began to analyze it much more deeply, it dawned on me that perhaps this is not such a stupid thing, because it really fits thematically.

And also, let's be honest, people are waiting for the lizard because it would be logical for him to come with the spider-man villain and create a spider event, but remembering that with Galan came quicksilver, whom they made his herald, I think it's not as obvious as others think. And in September, there is no Spider event, but the "growing threat from villains" who are hunting for the powerful artifacts has already appeared in the storyline this year in May and July.

Regarding Nefaria...

I wouldn't say I absolutely adore Nefaria, but yeah, I like him, he's one of those cases where it wasn't just money that ruined you, but superpowers too... Good storytelling, as a villain
    Well, and you know, Tyler said during the roadmap that all the villains of the event quest are some of the major villains of the Marvel universe. Shathra is already one (she is a goddess created from rage and chaos, who wants to introduce her nest into the web of fate that her sister created. In principle, Nefaria can also be attributed to this type of villain, you know, is a serious threat, since several teams of superheroes and almost the entire Avengers team were involved in the fight against him.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★

Honestly, Nefaria doesn’t fit the color scheme at all. I don’t know if people are reaching for that conclusion, but it has to fit a champion with a shade of green and red. Lizard’s skin and tongue. Besides, I do not want the idea of another Superman/Strange coming to the contest. We already got too many. You can disagree all you’d like but that’s my take on it.

Nefaria has multiple designs