It can’t be Nefaria next month.

Comments

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

But it kinda does fit the themes though, but if it's not him then it's gotta be Lizard

That's the kind of thinking that will leave you disappointed

RichtheMan says it can be ....

Hellstrom

Devil Dinosaur

Hell Cow

Along with

Shathra

None of those characters fit the theme, the colours or the class lmao
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 297

Hellstrom

Devil Dinosaur

Hell Cow

Along with

Shathra

Let him dream😅

Honestly, Nefaria doesn’t fit the color scheme at all. I don’t know if people are reaching for that conclusion, but it has to fit a champion with a shade of green and red. Lizard’s skin and tongue. Besides, I do not want the idea of another Superman/Strange coming to the contest. We already got too many. You can disagree all you’d like but that’s my take on it.

Nefaria has multiple designs
    Remind me, did Nefaria have a suit with light green and red with yellow? Of his green suits I only remember this one, but here the dark green is clearly pronounced

Xleb said:

Honestly, Nefaria doesn’t fit the color scheme at all. I don’t know if people are reaching for that conclusion, but it has to fit a champion with a shade of green and red. Lizard’s skin and tongue. Besides, I do not want the idea of another Superman/Strange coming to the contest. We already got too many. You can disagree all you’d like but that’s my take on it.

Remind me, did Nefaria have a suit with light green and red with yellow? Of his green suits I only remember this one, but here the dark green is clearly pronounced

On the one hand, perhaps there is a dark green color (which is noticeable from the border of the Shathra colors) mixed with a white shade, since its transition from dark green to light green is noticeable.

Or maybe this green color, as I already said, is the highlight of the Kabam, as was the case with the purple shadows of the Enchantress (and accordingly on the palette of the champions of August during the roadmap)
    Xleb said:

Honestly I'm convinced that some champions have the colour of their class incorporated into their design if it's not based on a specific design. Enchantress had the purple eye shadow, Absorbing Man has his purple pants, pretty sure kindred doesn't always have purple clothes either. I think there's a chance they incorporate some light green into this design but that night not be the case
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,264 ★★★★

Hellstrom

Devil Dinosaur

Hell Cow

Along with

Shathra

Yeah
    In the YT video, RichtheMan showed other images, but he may be wrong

Lizard and Shathra 🙌
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 738 ★★★
    Lizard
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Nefaria is over 50 years old as a comics character. There’s no telling how many different variations have been drawn on his costume.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,264 ★★★★

Hellstrom

Devil Dinosaur

Hell Cow

Along with

Shathra

Yeah

Lizard and Shathra 🙌
    I highly doubt it's gonna be lizard but get excited at your peril.
    Me?
    A Lot of people are saying this

Looool

Hellstrom

Devil Dinosaur

Hell Cow

Along with

Shathra

Yeah

Lizard and Shathra 🙌
    Me?

Looool
    Many people say this in any month they consider a spider event and if the class matches the science lol
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 738 ★★★

Hellstrom

Devil Dinosaur

Hell Cow

Along with

Shathra

Yeah

Lizard and Shathra 🙌
    I am indeed in peril my friend. I desperately need therapy... or lizard
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    All yall are so hard up for nefaria or lizard that I'm really gonna laugh when it's neither of them.

Hellstrom

Devil Dinosaur

Hell Cow

Along with

Shathra

Yeah

Lizard and Shathra 🙌
    Me?

Looool
    And I think they're being a little presumptuous based on very little evidence. There's more pointing to Nefaria than lizard rn
    Buttehrs said:

All yall are so hard up for nefaria or lizard that I'm really gonna laugh when it's neither of them.

Based on the titles Nefaria is a more solid guess than anything else rn, it's not out of thin air
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    edited August 23

Buttehrs said:

Based on the titles Nefaria is a more solid guess than anything else rn, it's not out of thin air
    And? You think it's the first time they've used titles for one character reference and applied it to someone else? All I'm saying is I'm gonna laugh when it someone else and I'll be happy if it ain't. Either way it's a win. But also, now that I think about it, there is another character that absolutely could have those titles and be a villian, a major one at that, only problem is they would almost certainly be mystic and not science. Nightmare. Even the color scheme matches.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

And? You think it's the first time they've used titles for one character reference and applied it to someone else? All I'm saying is I'm gonna laugh when it someone else and I'll be happy if it ain't. Either way it's a win. But also, now that I think about it, there is another character that absolutely could have those titles and be a villian, a major one at that, only problem is they would almost certainly be mystic and not science. Nightmare. Even the color scheme matches.
    Yes, you are right. In that case, this would be the first time Kabam picks up titles (usually aliases of characters) that only fit a certain champion and gives that title to a completely different champion, lol.
    And "Lord of Dreams" would be more appropriate for a Nightmare, but not "dream master" or "dream maker".

I mean, we haven't had any cases like that before (if the literal titles were already applied to a particular Marvel character)
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

And the title "Lord of Dreams" would be more appropriate for a nightmare.
    edited August 23
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

And by the way, I also mentioned Nightmare when I created my theory about Nefaria. But you know, now it's not him. We know for sure that the second champion of September is science (and judging by the titles, related to dreams, lol)
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

Then fit, The Dream Master, The Dream Maker to Lizard

Still waiting
    edited August 24
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Except we know it's not nightmare because it's a science champion. A science champion likely called the Dream master
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 249 ★★
    Wrong
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    🤡
  • AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Member Posts: 118
    Okay, I’ll admit it I was wrong. But I’m still getting Shathra next week.

Really intrigued to see how Nefaria differs from Hyperion and Gladiator.

Okay, I’ll admit it I was wrong. But I’m still getting Shathra next week.

Really intrigued to see how Nefaria differs from Hyperion and Gladiator.

You will laugh... But class