Pls someone help asap

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
How do I create a new account with one device and with the same email? I rly need help

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Yes I know I already asked earlier but no one answered anything useful. Pls help
    Bendy said:

How do I create a new account with one device and with the same email? I rly need help

U need a second email
    I don't have a second one
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Create an email account for free with google or yahoo and use it. It's not hard to make a new email account even if you don't use it.

Create an email account for free with google or yahoo and use it. It's not hard to make a new email account even if you don't use it.

Thanks
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Yes I know I already asked earlier but no one answered anything useful. Pls help

That’s because it was answers you didn’t want to hear lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,298 Guardian

As others have stated, you need to have a different email, but that’s trivially easy to create with any of the free email services. Just don’t lose it, even if you do not use it for regular email, because one day you might need to do account verification.

The reason why you need another email is for the simple reason that you can’t have two account that use the same email address for login purposes, because if you could somehow do that how would the game know which account to log you into when you logged in? Login credentials must be unique for all game accounts.
    Lokx said:

Lokx said:

It was because at the time the only comment I had gotten was a star wars meme saying "not from a jedi"
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Lokx said:

Lokx said:

It was because at the time the only comment I had gotten was a star wars meme saying "not from a jedi"
    Ah fair enough lol
    Lokx said:

Lokx said:

Lokx said:

Ah fair enough lol
    Yup 🤣
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 423 ★★★
    You don't need a second email. Just type something with an @ in the middle and a .com
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

You don't need a second email. Just type something with an @ in the middle and a .com

Make sure you remember what email and pasword you use since you might need that in the future to verify your account.