Which Cosmic champ would you R2?

OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
Trying to decide on my next Cosmic R2. Here are my current R2 & R3’s:

Here are my options:

I’m in pretty good shape for Offense so was looking for dual threat/utility/solid defender. I had pretty much decided on Knull but then today pulled Sersi so now I’m wavering. (I know I don’t need to ask @Pikolu for an opinion). If I go the Knull route I can probably sig up him up to low to mid 60’s in the coming weeks.

I want to like Adam Warlock more than I do, but I’ll admit that between my mid skills and the current uncooperative AI i generally don’t get the most out of him when I use him.

What do you all think?

Which Cosmic champ would you R2? 31 votes

Knull (sig 40)
25%
BigTuna_2054Sagacious0wlAykut387Ioniqus_797spidyjedi84Wolviman1Super_Cretu90Hulk808 8 votes
Gorr (sig 20)
6%
LBN1HuskerCool 2 votes
Sersi (Unawakened)
12%
Ragnarok13Pikoluhoundogακιwillrun4adonut 4 votes
DKG (sig 20)
6%
Yodabolt21CookinEwoks 2 votes
Gamora (sig 20)
0%
Vox (Unawakened)
16%
buffajr13579rebel_SagaChampionMr_Jokeerrrrrjpzee 5 votes
Terrax (Unawakened)
0%
Adam Warlock (Unawakened)
25%
BKSwisherSweetItsClobberinTimeBlackTuranUltragamerTrongNovEmilia90Nemesis_17Cuber2906 8 votes
Someone else (please specify)
6%
Justcause102TotalMonster110 2 votes

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,350 Guardian
    Sersi (Unawakened)
    You are quite wise in thinking you didn't need my opinion, however, I am completely unbiased in this poll
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    He’s cracked if you learn to use him. If you don’t want to though, maybe Knull or Sersi
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

He’s cracked if you learn to use him. If you don’t want to though, maybe Knull or Sersi

@Emilia90 thanks - I struggle with my parry muscle memory, and have found the AI less than cooperative with his play style this last few months. However, I could put in the effort. How good a defender do you find him?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

@Emilia90 thanks - I struggle with my parry muscle memory, and have found the AI less than cooperative with his play style this last few months. However, I could put in the effort. How good a defender do you find him?
    You don’t need the opponent to cooperate for his playstyle. You either intercept the opponent or they’ll holding block and you’ll break their block since you’re unblockable. The only issue is when they light intercept you or they dex you which you can avoid by waiting a split second to observe what they’re doing after you’re done with your combo (and I mean a SPLIT second, if you wait too long they might dash at you and force you to parry)

Emilia90 said:

He’s an ok defender but I rarely stick him on there. It’s mostly always attack. I wrote up a little guide on him if you wanna check it out
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Sersi (Unawakened)
    Love how you have Angela and venom at r3. So do I.

Love how you have Angela and venom at r3. So do I.

Sadly she is only r2 - just sig 101. Probably my top current option for my next Cosmic R3 though- she crushes everything.
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

He’s an ok defender but I rarely stick him on there. It’s mostly always attack. I wrote up a little guide on him if you wanna check it out
    That would be great @Emilia90 - is it here in the forums? Did a quick search and couldn’t find it.

Emilia90 said:

You don’t need the opponent to cooperate for his playstyle. You either intercept the opponent or they’ll holding block and you’ll break their block since you’re unblockable. The only issue is when they light intercept you or they dex you which you can avoid by waiting a split second to observe what they’re doing after you’re done with your combo (and I mean a SPLIT second, if you wait too long they might dash at you and force you to parry)
    Thanks @BlackTuran

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

That would be great @Emilia90 - is it here in the forums? Did a quick search and couldn’t find it.
    Yup it is :)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/373717/adam-warlock-is-amazing/p1