Excuse me Kabam, how are we supposed to defeat Enchantress on these AW nodes

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    Won't someone like Swdeah or MSD use Shulk or Spidergwen?
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian

not tactic
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

I dont think this will be changed. Supposedly there are options. Now , personally, I have no idea what they are, but they exist.

I’m only aware of one option outside of the ones I listed earlier. Aiden on Vega’s Enchantress stream pointed out that Negs gets a 5 second slow after his evade from a photon synergy… not sure how practical it will be though
    yeah trying to line up the mini game nonsense with a 5 second slow seems excessive, especially if you have to counter the tactic as well
    Exactly my concern… well 3 wars to figure out what works safely
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★

not tactic
    Thank you - didn't even look at the tactic, this is even more nuts than I thought 🫣
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 325
    The kick in the proverbial is that the attack tactic is actually a nerf to heal reversal tactic attackers since it places a heal block.

It's bad enough that the attack tactic does not fully shut down the defense tactic, and there are so little tactic attackers that can deal with all 3 defence tactic threats (regen, power gain and evade), so I think this is a recipe for an absolute disaster of a season.
    This is like watching a car crash in slow motion… we are really gonna let this go through as is?
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Is anything being done about this? It is already a problem in the off season.

BigBlueOx said:

This is like watching a car crash in slow motion… we are really gonna let this go through as is?

crush and xmagica would like a word with you good sir.

if there's a problem they usually wait for the pain to set and linger for a while before doing anything. any fix would happen midway through the season at best if not after a full season lol
    Oh I know, that’s why I’m shocked, not shocked, to see that train coming down the track yet again
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
    FunnyDude said:

@Kabam Crashed
    Now we all know you play T1 war, please try it and let us know how you feel.

please resond crash this is embarrising
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    I think silk with Mr Fantastic prefights would be the quintessential combo
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    Am I missing something or does shocker (tactic attacker) need a synergy to be a viable attacker?

I feel like so many of the tactic attackers require more than 10 hits to get to their debuff source and heal block is so short that they don’t seem like viable tactic attackers.

What about absman on node 38? Bro will be regen king?
    NüΚΞ said:

Am I missing something or does shocker (tactic attacker) need a synergy to be a viable attacker?

I feel like so many of the tactic attackers require more than 10 hits to get to their debuff source and heal block is so short that they don’t seem like viable tactic attackers.

Shocker with Silk or Starky on the team is a very viable option but with out the synergy he might as well not be there
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 325
    NüΚΞ said:

And they also prevented heal reversal with the tactic.

NüΚΞ said:

And they also prevented heal reversal with the tactic.
    True but easy access and uptime on a passive healblock just means you need a tactic attacker for it. Void should still do that fight fine, and it opens it up for champs like Ironheart.

Another thing to make life easier are resonate and petrify masteries. Between all this I’m not overly concerned about the Regen element of the tactic. I fine the powergain more concerning, especially with how the AI seems to be sitting on specials in the off-season
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46

The silence from Kabam on this is only proof that they know this is very serious but don't care.

Whoever designed this new tactic and pools will deserve every bit of the absolute dumpster fire that will come once the season starts.

I hope they are not underestimating the absolute catastrophe that will occur.

Banquet and money grabbing events will mean nothing if there are no players.

Also, it's ridiculous that with this new tactic champs like Wong have 3 full lines of buffs/tactic items under their health bar. If he was XL it would actually superimpose over his character...

its gonna be so funny seeing the backlash after the first war starts. this is by far the worst meta becuase all the champs in the attack pool are trash and the few good options will be banned. this is embarrassing behavior from kabam. this will kill war as we know it
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 252 ★★★
    tmnt45 said:

The silence from Kabam on this is only proof that they know this is very serious but don't care.

Whoever designed this new tactic and pools will deserve every bit of the absolute dumpster fire that will come once the season starts.

I hope they are not underestimating the absolute catastrophe that will occur.

Banquet and money grabbing events will mean nothing if there are no players.

Also, it's ridiculous that with this new tactic champs like Wong have 3 full lines of buffs/tactic items under their health bar. If he was XL it would actually superimpose over his character...

its gonna be so funny seeing the backlash after the first war starts. this is by far the worst meta becuase all the champs in the attack pool are trash and the few good options will be banned. this is embarrassing behavior from kabam. this will kill war as we know it
    I’ve got plenty of reservations about this new tactic but if magic thief didn’t kill wars I can’t possibly imagine how provocateur will. Power gain to sp3 is nothing compared to the bs of “eat a ton of block chip or you literally can’t do anything, also half the time you can’t even block”. I don’t think the worse attacker pool is quite enough to make up for magic thief just being innately more stupid, especially when you remember they had to add champs to x-magica’s attacker pool because of the dearth of options to use.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★
    edited August 31
    Count Nefaria looks like a good option for Enchantress. He ramps fast against power gain or regen, he is immune to power steal, he can use his evade to intercept her, etc. All according to DLL and the deep dive
  • Viper_nsViper_ns Member Posts: 13
    Guys, Slow doesn’t work on heavy unstoppable node. We just tested. The node says it’s AAR immune so basically even the slow champions wont work. I’m an officer and war planner and this is getting ridiculous
    FunnyDude said:

This is probably what's going to happen

I did see a video where you might get away with slapping the last hit of her heavy… but then her own inherent miss and unstoppable can screw it all up too
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Viper_ns said:

Guys, Slow doesn’t work on heavy unstoppable node. We just tested. The node says it’s AAR immune so basically even the slow champions wont work. I’m an officer and war planner and this is getting ridiculous

U would still bypass the unstoppable effect but due to aar the icon will still appear i believe
    @Bendy no we tested it I have video showing that eventhough slow was there, enchantress still was unstoppable, which is kinda normal behavior from the node
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 252 ★★★
    Viper_ns said:

@Bendy no we tested it I have video showing that eventhough slow was there, enchantress still was unstoppable, which is kinda normal behavior from the node

Yeah but slow, in addition to reducing unstoppable AA by 100%, also just prevents the effects of unstoppable just like grit does. Heavy-hitter ignores AAR but as long as you have a slow active you should still be able to safely hit the defender and they won’t power through the hit, even if the unstoppable effect still triggers.
    @Squidopus no, we tested it and I have a video showing it’s not working man. Meaning you hit while she is instoppable, and she powers through the hit.
    Slow reduces unstoppable ability reduction by 100%.
    The grit though maybe works, to be tested
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    Juggernaut could do the trick. Hold block while you have a few unstoppable buff and let her dash forward to hit your Juggernaut’s block with her medium hit and then you counter it immediately by attacking back before she get an chance to continue her combo chains.