So it works

The_AvengedThe_Avenged Member Posts: 26
A few days ago I mentioned that it was cheaper to rank up deathless vision than other champs, I was told to gather the materials and look on the screen to see if I could press the rank up button. I decided to press it to see if it would actually work or if it was a visual bug, it appears to have worked, I don’t want to be the type to take advantage of a bug so if I could get a rank down ticket that would be pretty cool

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Continuing in the former thread would be helpful for others to see what you were referring to. And see examples of the different costs for D.Vision vs other 6* rank 4->5.

And while they won’t give you a Rankdown Ticket directly, you can Submit a Request and they will reduce his Rank for you and refund the cats.
    **** Just make sure they know that it was inappropriately lower # of Cats than it should have been.

Just don’t Level him up any, or used him in quests in the meantime.

(and, I has just wondered if the RANKUP button would BECOME enabled, ie no longer grayed out. I didn’t mean for you to actually press the button and actually perform the Rankup. But thx for the info)