Am I sleeping on any of these champs?

2»

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    Thanks to everyone who voted, Storm went up and she’s so good. Been using a budget 4* sinister relic but she’s so cracked and her base crit chance is actually super high (34%). Had a bullseye fight just now in the VT meta where her prowess gets nullified and bullseye gains a ton of power. Still took him down easy (no synergies, boosts, suicides, etc for the ROL fight)

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,916 ★★★★
    Overseer (sig 60)
    IMO I'd go with Overseer just because he has a lot of sigs on him, and he's actually a pretty great attacker. Storm and Shang are great options as well, but personally I'd have to go with Overseer. I just love the dude's playstyle, and his design is so sick
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Wiccan (sig 40)
    Emilia90 said:

Thanks to everyone who voted, Storm went up and she’s so good. Been using a budget 4* sinister relic but she’s so cracked and her base crit chance is actually super high (34%). Had a bullseye fight just now in the VT meta where her prowess gets nullified and bullseye gains a ton of power. Still took him down easy (no synergies, boosts, suicides, etc for the ROL fight)

Use storm relic, and crit stat
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Use storm relic, and crit stat
    Oh I do use the crit stat. I’ve been using sinister relic because you get the bleed on you which gives you +2 prowess automatically and free healing
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    Storm (sig 20)
    Just build up prowesses.
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79
    Other
    Both of the Storm's Shang Chi of course and I know most people will vehemently disagree with this but the first one I'd rank up is Sorcerer Supreme. Even unduped but I'd you can dupe her DEFINITELY rank her up!! She's a beast that most people sleep on and criminally underestimate
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    Overseer (sig 60)
    I am a big Oveerseer fan. Just CRAZY INSANE DPS with six Cosmic charges and this is the honest truth: He might’ve been my MVP on my road for Paragon. He is sneaky-good in a lot more ugly matchups/nodes than people might think

Absolutely worth every single Sig stone you can put in him, IMO. Keeps hitting harder with every one
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★
    Storm (sig 20)
    ESF said:

I am a big Oveerseer fan. Just CRAZY INSANE DPS with six Cosmic charges and this is the honest truth: He might’ve been my MVP on my road for Paragon. He is sneaky-good in a lot more ugly matchups/nodes than people might think

Absolutely worth every single Sig stone you can put in him, IMO. Keeps hitting harder with every one

Also he’s a nearly perfect mystic killer and good against power gain
  • EakomoEakomo Member Posts: 75
    Storm (sig 20)
    Storm always
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    Storm (sig 20)
    Emilia90 said:

Crit meta is a month away. And there arent actually any instant r2s candidates I see for BGs. Outside BGs, rankup anything you find fun.
    Out of those I already have stormX, NC, maw, mojo, Elsa as r2. I dont have og storm or chi.

Fair enough yeah. After testing them and playing around with storm, I’d say she’d be good in any general meta cause she’s a good bullseye counter and a nice general nuke. Other than her, I might wait a little and check out what metas are coming next

Unfortunately I have my Storm X duped and not my OG Storm, whom I prefer to use. Would you still choose to rank up your OG Storm if she wasn’t awakened? Does the dupe add that much value to her damage output?
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★
    Storm (sig 20)
    Storm, Havok, Overseer, Spot, Spider-Punk (although he really likes the sig), Wiccan and Shang Chi I’d say
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    Other
    Emilia90 said:

Haha
    Great choice

Storm can take half energy with Sp.1

Imagine with 2 or 3
    😍
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    edited September 2
    Other

Havok is an underrated shoutout he can do most skill matchups and he's a pretty nice defender and obviously the onslaught cheese

He kind of needs the extra rank which is why I giving him a shout

Also a chime in for Havok. Wish had him.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    Other

Havok is an underrated shoutout he can do most skill matchups and he's a pretty nice defender and obviously the onslaught cheese

He kind of needs the extra rank which is why I giving him a shout

Was hoping someone else had noted this—Havok is just one of those champs who has held up over time. Great for any energy damage nodes or fights, big specials, passive power gain…just an all around super solid champ.

Dr. Zola