Titan misery

Apyr_droogApyr_droog Member Posts: 16
I'm not sure if posts like this are allowed here, but I just want to share my painful experience with the Titan crystal...

So far I have opened 7 Titan crystal, each time filled with hope and excitement. This hope however has been misplaced, as my pulls so far have been:

Morbius dupe, Havok, Luke Cage, Sersi, Silver Sable, Silver Sable again and now Nova

Everytime I hope to at least get a new champ so I can play around with them a bit, but the one time I do get one, it's the worst champ of the year and then dupe them right after :(

At this point I'd rather open a basic 7* crystal than the Titan

I'd love to hear about your experiences with the Titan crystal, good and bad!

Comments

• Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 508 ★★★
    I’m with you on the basic being more enjoyable
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,246 ★★★★
    To be fair havok is a pretty cool champ. However i understand people go for titan under the novelty of pulling a recent release champ (who isn’t bad)

My pulls have been somewhat decent so i can’t complain

Knull, peni, iron heart, dust, bullseye, patriot.

On the bright side, i strongly think sable will get a buff. So your dupe could be a blessing soon.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,447 ★★★★★
    Havok, Luke and Sersi are pretty good and Nova will be good once awakened. I wouldn't call that misery just average luck.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,834 ★★★★★
    People need to stop opening them until the pool changes.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,837 ★★★★★
    Havok is the best Onslaught counter, what are you talking about?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,297 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Havok is the best Onslaught counter, what are you talking about?

Cap Marvel is
    And also don't open Titan before December.

Let the duds leave.

• BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 100 ★★
    Bright shiny new champs aren’t always the best. Pulled symbiote supreme from my Titan and he’s pretty insane as a 7 star.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,541 Guardian
    My man has gotten the best champion to ever exist in the Titan pool smh.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,973 ★★★★★

I'm not sure if posts like this are allowed here, but I just want to share my painful experience with the Titan crystal...

So far I have opened 7 Titan crystal, each time filled with hope and excitement. This hope however has been misplaced, as my pulls so far have been:

Morbius dupe, Havok, Luke Cage, Sersi, Silver Sable, Silver Sable again and now Nova

Everytime I hope to at least get a new champ so I can play around with them a bit, but the one time I do get one, it's the worst champ of the year and then dupe them right after :(

Rip dude rip. I can relate, sig 60 Midstroyer. Maybe you want him but he is garbage for my account.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 182 ★★
    My last 2 titans have been Sable and Nova. I'm pretty bummed out
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 827 ★★★★
    I’m sorry. Hope you have better luck in the future and find enjoyment from the champs you pulled.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    It's okay champ. I'm in the same boat. I got Blade, Nova, Silver Sable, duped Nova
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Member Posts: 325 ★★
    hype, warlock, hype, onslaught, destroyer, serpent, cage, dust...not sure if this is good or bad..
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 460 ★★

hype, warlock, hype, onslaught, destroyer, serpent, cage, dust...not sure if this is good or bad..

Damn, all are worth R2, still wonder?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    edited August 28
    I got bullseye , serpent and then nova yesterday and I think out of all of them I like Nova most. What is dirt for you is another man's gold. Try out the champs you get in different areas of the game, look at their rotations, cheeses etc.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,447 ★★★★★
    edited August 28
    Luke is soooo bad, he can do 550k hp in 43 seconds but he's soooo bad 😕

The 58k was from a single heavy attack btw lmao
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★

Luke is soooo bad, he can do 550k hp in 43 seconds but he's soooo bad 😕

The 58k was from a single heavy attack btw lmao

I would love a 7 star luke
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,103 ★★★

Sable will hopefully get buffed like gladiator did