Are you afraid of Serpent?

2»

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,337 ★★★★★

Easy once you understand how to fight him. It's a champ that requires skills.

Right lmao let me skillfully ignore that death immunity buff that is immune to every single mystic effect and has 125% aar, I swear some of you are unbelievably dumb, it's not even funny.
    Nothing dumb about what he said, he didn't say it's just easy - he specified that is so once you understand how to fight him and acquire the skill to do so. Watch the likes of Paulooalves & Beroman then maybe you can learn how to do it.
    Oh yeah? Show me a bg fight against serpent and we’ll see how fast you can be. Guess what, even Beroman took 70+ seconds for each round which is an absurd amount of time for a perfect mystic champ. Oh and his showcase was in the meta that made mystics even better
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    not afraid of him ... but i'm very afraid of the AI ... Serpent, Onslaught .... some of the most unpredictable AI in the game.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Member Posts: 371
    Emilia90 said:

Right lmao let me skillfully ignore that death immunity buff that is immune to every single mystic effect and has 125% aar, I swear some of you are unbelievably dumb, it's not even funny.
    Nothing dumb about what he said, he didn't say it's just easy - he specified that is so once you understand how to fight him and acquire the skill to do so. Watch the likes of Paulooalves & Beroman then maybe you can learn how to do it.
    Oh yeah? Show me a bg fight against serpent and we’ll see how fast you can be. Guess what, even Beroman took 70+ seconds for each round which is an absurd amount of time for a perfect mystic champ. Oh and his showcase was in the meta that made mystics even better
    I got very used to fighting Serpent in high tier war, but as for bgs like I commented previously Chavez is banned 95% of the time but if and when I get to fight him, I'll do it in 50 seconds. That's not to say I said he is easy generally, just fairly easy with the right counter as I also mentioned he is very counter specific.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I got very used to fighting Serpent in high tier war, but as for bgs like I commented previously Chavez is banned 95% of the time but if and when I get to fight him, I'll do it in 50 seconds. That's not to say I said he is easy generally, just fairly easy with the right counter as I also mentioned he is very counter specific.
    LMAO he says 50 seconds when not even Fintech can do it on 50. Have fun in your dream, you'll probably wake up soon when the rich get richer meta begins.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,337 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

LMAO he says 50 seconds when not even Fintech can do it on 50. Have fun in your dream, you'll probably wake up soon when the rich get richer meta begins.
    Who’ll even work well for him there? I’d probably say Adam would be the best counter right?
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Who’ll even work well for him there? I’d probably say Adam would be the best counter right?
    I'd assume Adam, Chavez and Luke will be the only options there yeah. Kushala will most likely timeout, Dog and Sassy will eat multiple sp3s.
    edited August 29

Beroman was also surprised he didn't get nerfed, most top players are fully aware of how busted he is and think the same way so don't try to use the skill argument here cause skilled players are just as frustrated.
    If you don't see how fights being over 65-70 seconds no matter who you're using or what you do then I can't help you with that cause it's not a skill issue, it's a common sense issue.
    I don't disagree that he is busted, my argument has been that he is very counter specific and can require some level of skill especially with Wiccan & Tigra, but Chavez destroys him. Symbiote Supreme is also quite good. Fact is, he is overtuned. My response to the op is no I'm not afraid of Serpent with the right counter, I insist on the right counter. I just don't care for what Kabam chose to do with him & I won't let it bother me because I have no power to change it, just have to accept it and either ban or make sure to have a few best counters drafted.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    I'm afraid of the rebalance program

Emilia90 said:

Lol Okay Fintech fanboy. Not sure why you're so upset, almost anyone can wreck Serpent with Chavez.

Beroman was also surprised he didn't get nerfed, most top players are fully aware of how busted he is and think the same way so don't try to use the skill argument here cause skilled players are just as frustrated.
    If you don't see how fights being over 65-70 seconds no matter who you're using or what you do then I can't help you with that cause it's not a skill issue, it's a common sense issue.
    I don't disagree that he is busted, my argument has been that he is very counter specific and can require some level of skill especially with Wiccan & Tigra, but Chavez destroys him. Symbiote Supreme is also quite good. Fact is, he is overtuned. My response to the op is no I'm not afraid of Serpent with the right counter, I insist on the right counter. I just don't care for what Kabam chose to do with him & I won't let it bother me because I have no power to change it, just have to accept it and either ban or make sure to have a few best counters drafted.
    No we should, why do we just have to go along with whatever they say? We're the ones playing their game, they don't have a game without a playerbase so why are they ignoring all the feedback?

Emilia90 said:

Lol Okay Fintech fanboy. Not sure why you're so upset, almost anyone can wreck Serpent with Chavez.
    I only mentioned Fintech cause you mentioned Beroman (who btw also thinks this is bs) lol yes anyone can, but none of them will do it in under 55, I swear it's like talking to a wall with this guy.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

What's your experiences on fighting against the serpent

Yes
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★
    Nope.. I have 6* rank5 sig200 ascend and 7* rank3.. so I get plenty of practice vs him.. with mystic champions.. using other class is extremely challenging..

No we should, why do we just have to go along with whatever they say? We're the ones playing their game, they don't have a game without a playerbase so why are they ignoring all the feedback?

Emilia90 said:

I only mentioned Fintech cause you mentioned Beroman (who btw also thinks this is bs) lol yes anyone can, but none of them will do it in under 55, I swear it's like talking to a wall with this guy.
    I hear you, he's definitely a global problem even with the Celestial players. It's safe to say the whole player base doesn't agree with not rebalancing Serpent. And you are right, we should care what they decide especially if it's a decision affecting majority of the player base. I just got to a point where I stopped caring & just try to adapt because usually when they make decisions that upset the player base like this, we are forced to accept it & we are unlikely to be heard or anything to change despite us paying for the game to run, our major concerns are often neglected.