Two 7 🌟 free for everyone? LOGIN

SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Is that 2 7* only for paragon & above ?
Β«1

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Think so not sure
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85 β˜…
    What’s this about?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Link to whatever it is you're talking about please
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,738 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Funk said:

What’s this about?

It was on the stream this past Friday. There should be a recap pinned at the top of the forums.
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 β˜…β˜…
    QueenMcoc said:

Bendy said:

QueenMcoc said:

Yes just paragon and above
    So I don't get 🀧
    Yes
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,757 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Funk said:

What’s this about?

A calendar for glorious games saga we are getting which has a 7 cheeilth and day 29 a selector of korg colos thing and u get to pick on
    Snizzbar said:

Link to whatever it is you're talking about please

No link it was from the twitch stream
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iirc they said up to two 7*. Could be the second 7* from selector is locked behind valiant.

Iirc they said up to two 7*. Could be the second 7* from selector is locked behind valiant.

Cheeilth we get and the selector thats 2
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is there any thing good for tb & below
  • SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 117 β˜…
    *me checking YouTube on Fri not realizing it was Twitch, thinking I got the date wrong. πŸ˜•

I’m only ThroneBreaker, so I don’t think I’m eligible anyway, got an error when trying to use that code…
    Solvseus said:

*me checking YouTube on Fri not realizing it was Twitch, thinking I got the date wrong. πŸ˜•

I’m only ThroneBreaker, so I don’t think I’m eligible anyway, got an error when trying to use that code…

They had problems starting it up on youtube so it was just a twitch stream this time hopefully fixed for next months updates
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,738 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    QueenMcoc said:

Bendy said:

QueenMcoc said:

So I don't get 🀧
    If you're not Paragon or Valiant, you don't need it.

QueenMcoc said:

Bendy said:

QueenMcoc said:

So I don't get 🀧
    If you're not Paragon or Valiant, you don't need it.
    Considering they been getting 7 shards and 7s from double track tb should still get fair enough if below tb but tb and up at least should be getting 7s
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    QueenMcoc said:

Bendy said:

QueenMcoc said:

So I don't get 🀧
    You have time to get there. You have till Wednesday.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think so. They don't care about giving out Thing and Korg because they are still good defenders. So it is a win/win situation for them because as people have more good defenders, the tendecy is for item usage to go up as well. Good play
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,533 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    HolySun said:

Should be. There's no reason players lower than Paragon should be getting a 7*.

So by your logic, I an uncollected player should not have the two 7 stars that I got from the magnetron crystals at all.
    Just to pile on, this Valiant might also have an opinion on your 2 7*s from magnetron

• SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 β˜…β˜…β˜…

HolySun said:

Should be. There's no reason players lower than Paragon should be getting a 7*?

So by your logic, I an uncollected player should not have the two 7 stars that I got from the magnetron crystals at all.
    The problem with lower progressions having higher level champs is that it trivializes content and doesn't help players develop proper skills. Then when the content finally catches up to the roster, a lot of players end up complaining that the content is too difficult because they could fight with their eyes closed before. I'm not saying that everyone has to get Cav with nothing more than 5r3 champs, but you shouldn't be able to breeze through content because you have champs 3 times bigger than they need to be either.
    As Buttehrs noted, you don't need 7*. I am not saying you shouldn't have them at, but you don't need them and shouldn't be handed them in the context that we're talking about. Access to rewards is and should always be tailored to progression. If they send the best rewards to all the players, then the content becomes too easy and there's no incentive to progress. If you want the free 7*, you progress. If you don't want to progress, then you don't need a free 7* for content you're in.
    But getting atleast single 7* from login calendar will definitely helps to increase our progression...so my opinion Uncollected & above deserve a 7*
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    QueenMcoc said:

Bendy said:

QueenMcoc said:

So I don't get 🀧
    No
    QueenMcoc said:

Is there any thing good for tb & below

Get paragon.
    007Bishop said:

QueenMcoc said: