Two 7 ๐ŸŒŸ free for everyone? LOGIN

2ยป

Comments

• SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 โ˜…โ˜…
    Fun Fact: Players became paragon before the release of 7 stars.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

QueenMcoc said:

HolySun said:

Should be. There's no reason players lower than Paragon should be getting a 7*?

So by your logic, I an uncollected player should not have the two 7 stars that I got from the magnetron crystals at all.
    The problem with lower progressions having higher level champs is that it trivializes content and doesn't help players develop proper skills. Then when the content finally catches up to the roster, a lot of players end up complaining that the content is too difficult because they could fight with their eyes closed before. I'm not saying that everyone has to get Cav with nothing more than 5r3 champs, but you shouldn't be able to breeze through content because you have champs 3 times bigger than they need to be either.
    As Buttehrs noted, you don't need 7*. I am not saying you shouldn't have them at, but you don't need them and shouldn't be handed them in the context that we're talking about. Access to rewards is and should always be tailored to progression. If they send the best rewards to all the players, then the content becomes too easy and there's no incentive to progress. If you want the free 7*, you progress. If you don't want to progress, then you don't need a free 7* for content you're in.
    But getting atleast single 7* from login calendar will definitely helps to increase our progression...so my opinion Uncollected & above deserve a 7*
    No you don't. Get to high tier if you want high rewards. Act 7 doesn't need a 7* champ for completion. It is easy to become paragon nowadays.
    But it is hard for me ๐Ÿ˜…
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    QueenMcoc said:

QueenMcoc said:

HolySun said:

So by your logic, I an uncollected player should not have the two 7 stars that I got from the magnetron crystals at all.
    The problem with lower progressions having higher level champs is that it trivializes content and doesn't help players develop proper skills. Then when the content finally catches up to the roster, a lot of players end up complaining that the content is too difficult because they could fight with their eyes closed before. I'm not saying that everyone has to get Cav with nothing more than 5r3 champs, but you shouldn't be able to breeze through content because you have champs 3 times bigger than they need to be either.
    As Buttehrs noted, you don't need 7*. I am not saying you shouldn't have them at, but you don't need them and shouldn't be handed them in the context that we're talking about. Access to rewards is and should always be tailored to progression. If they send the best rewards to all the players, then the content becomes too easy and there's no incentive to progress. If you want the free 7*, you progress. If you don't want to progress, then you don't need a free 7* for content you're in.
    But getting atleast single 7* from login calendar will definitely helps to increase our progression...so my opinion Uncollected & above deserve a 7*
    No you don't. Get to high tier if you want high rewards. Act 7 doesn't need a 7* champ for completion. It is easy to become paragon nowadays.
    Just keep trying you'll learn and develop your skills. It was hard for everyone when they started
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    HolySun said:

Should be. There's no reason players lower than Paragon should be getting a 7*.

Magnetron Crystals are different. They're not intended to be progression based. Other offers such as calendar rewards, promo codes, etc are.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,558 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    QueenMcoc said:

QueenMcoc said:

HolySun said:

Then practice practice practice. Read the nodes. Learn the champs kits. It's really not that difficult.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    You could be in the situation 90% of the people on here who are commenting were in (myself included)......dragging through act 5 and 6 with exactly that.....5 stars and max rank 2-3 6 stars. You should be happy as hell that you not only have access to 6 star rank 5+ ascension but you also have 100%+ more attacking options than most everyone did.....there wasn't a herc, hulkling, kushala, scorpion, cgr, nimrod, Titania, kate bishop and about 60 other fantastic champions.....go beat the grandmaster with a team full of 4 stars only and then come back and tell everyone how you need a 7 star....they haven't released story progression yet that even needs 7 stars.....nothing in the game is unbeatable with 6 stars and half the 5 star roster lol
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 โ˜…โ˜…
    QueenMcoc said:

QueenMcoc said:

HolySun said:

Dude, no one, except players who are like, elite, can complete a quest without first understanding it. If there's a node, read it, understand it, figure out WHAT champions would practically be the best option. For instance: if you have Footloose (Unstoppable and Evade on activating special attacks), the easiest way to bypass the node would be nullifiers like Doom, or Slow-based champions like Shang-Chi.

In conclusion, practice. It took me about 2-3 tries every quest to get a hang of what permutation of champions would help me, some quests took more than just 3 tries, I'd get stuck on that quest for a week, ignore it for a while, and come back after another week or so..
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    What free 7? Do you mean captain marvel