Let's speculate on the December champion, as we have another clue.

XlebXleb Member Posts: 316
I understand perfectly well that December is still far away, but this is the only month that is difficult to guess. In October we probably know who will come, in November we know 100%, but December is still a mystery

Let me remind you of everything we had with the narrative roadmap in July - the anagram obviously stands for "Violent Delights", i.e. this is the title of the event quest (the title always refers to either the champion of the month or stories that will be in this month's event quest)

The colors on the palette are the colors of the December champion, but there is one small problem - Tyler said that these colors are mixed, so it is possible that some shades are not the colors of the champion themselves, but colors obtained by mixing the champion colors.

Well, another thing we knew from the roadmap is that the December event quest is very important for the whole story, i.e. it is not a joke month, as sometimes happens in December.

Now take a look at the 2024 map, where I have kindly placed the champions who have already emerged by their classes (as well as those who we consider more or less possible in the second half of the year). As you can see, there is one place left in the mystic class, you will say "But Shathra is there", but no. The problem is that Shathra was declared the winner only 2 weeks after the release of this map for the 24th year (which was created so that the community knows how many champions there will be by the end of the year)

So now, after the release of Count Nefaria, we know for sure that the December champion is a mystic

So what are your predictions for her?
(Yes, I saw the prediction in the form of Clea, but if those colors are not the original colors of the champion, then it is obviously not her).
And yes, are there any graphic artists here who can roughly determine which colors can be mixed to get those on the December palette?

Comments

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I think there's a chance it could be Mandarin, he's had a lot of different colour palettes so it's mostly just throwing something at the wall at this point
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 316

I think there's a chance it could be Mandarin, he's had a lot of different colour palettes so it's mostly just throwing something at the wall at this point

Could "Violent Delights" fit this?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

Madcap?
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 591 ★★★★
    We know who’s coming in October and November?

We know who’s coming in October and November?

In November, it's probably the spiral and the dazzler. In October, there are only 4 options - Scream and Hobgoblin, Scream and Jack the O'Lantern, Toxin and Jack the O'Lantern, Toxin and Hobgoblin. I don't even see any other options (and, in my opinion the Hobgoblin with Scream has the best chance)
    edited September 1
    EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

Madcap?
    No, lol. I wrote in the post that December champ is a mystic, and he would be science
    Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

Madcap?
    No, lol. I wrote in the post that December champ is a mystic, and he would be science
    Who could fit that saying instead?
    EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

Madcap?
    Honestly, for many different characters, for demons for example. Well, I don't know, the same Nightmare would fit this title quest event. Or Lilith, the mother of demons. The only question is whether these colors are not the original colors of the champion, but what was obtained after mixing (and there are new colors that the champion did not have)
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 420 ★★★
    “These violent delights have violent ends” is from Romeo and Juliet. So maybe two champs who are romantically involved. And who die together…?

“These violent delights have violent ends” is from Romeo and Juliet. So maybe two champs who are romantically involved. And who die together…?

Not a bad guess, but in December 1 champion
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 415 ★★
    Considering the shatra maker only designing that December champ and last year we got the best mutant champ I really hope that champ to be very good
    But I have a question isn't kabam honeydew or shatra maker was a boy when I saw him last time on act 8.3 cerestas boss livestream but when I saw on livestream he dressed like a girl
    Has he changed his gender?
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 251 ★★
    Xleb said:

DLL and Honeydew both making champs in December? I think one of them is doing a rework and other the release champ.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    Xleb said:

I understand perfectly well that December is still far away, but this is the only month that is difficult to guess. In October we probably know who will come, in November we know 100%, but December is still a mystery

Let me remind you of everything we had with the narrative roadmap in July - the anagram obviously stands for "Violent Delights", i.e. this is the title of the event quest (the title always refers to either the champion of the month or stories that will be in this month's event quest)

The colors on the palette are the colors of the December champion, but there is one small problem - Tyler said that these colors are mixed, so it is possible that some shades are not the colors of the champion themselves, but colors obtained by mixing the champion colors.

Well, another thing we knew from the roadmap is that the December event quest is very important for the whole story, i.e. it is not a joke month, as sometimes happens in December.

Now take a look at the 2024 map, where I have kindly placed the champions who have already emerged by their classes (as well as those who we consider more or less possible in the second half of the year). As you can see, there is one place left in the mystic class, you will say "But Shathra is there", but no. The problem is that Shathra was declared the winner only 2 weeks after the release of this map for the 24th year (which was created so that the community knows how many champions there will be by the end of the year)

So now, after the release of Count Nefaria, we know for sure that the December champion is a mystic

(Yes, I saw the prediction in the form of Clea, but if those colors are not the original colors of the champion, then it is obviously not her).
    And yes, are there any graphic artists here who can roughly determine which colors can be mixed to get those on the December palette?

Lizard. I know its not going to happen. I've lost hope. I would give anything or do anything foe kabam to put my favourite character in all of marvel in the game :(

Xleb said:

DLL and Honeydew both making champs in December? I think one of them is doing a rework and other the release champ.
    I don't know to be honest. All I know is that DLL is working on the October Champion.
    Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

Madcap?
    Honestly, for many different characters, for demons for example. Well, I don't know, the same Nightmare would fit this title quest event. Or Lilith, the mother of demons. The only question is whether these colors are not the original colors of the champion, but what was obtained after mixing (and there are new colors that the champion did not have)
    Maybe Blackheart?
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Maybe....

But I don't like the idea.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    I don’t think the colour pallet fits, but imagine they pull a ‘it was Agatha all along’ like how the mcu did with the shows name.

Considering the shatra maker only designing that December champ and last year we got the best mutant champ I really hope that champ to be very good
    But I have a question isn't kabam honeydew or shatra maker was a boy when I saw him last time on act 8.3 cerestas boss livestream but when I saw on livestream he dressed like a girl
    Has he changed his gender?

I assume they came out as trans yeah. They go by rayne now so it seems to be the case, but we don't need to know specifics just call them rayne and most likely not female pronouns
    EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Xleb said:

Madcap?
    Maybe Blackheart?
    He's all black with red eyes, doubt it would fit this pallete

Xleb said:

Deathless she hulk, or they're collaborating

This design I could see fitting the pallete if you mix the colours up a little

Xleb said:

Lizard. I know its not going to happen. I've lost hope. I would give anything or do anything foe kabam to put my favourite character in all of marvel in the game :(
    Lizard will 100% come, but there's no chance he's gonna come this year. Save yourself the disappointment
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

I don’t think the colour pallet fits, but imagine they pull a ‘it was Agatha all along’ like how the mcu did with the shows name.

This is what I suspect.

Can this be classified as a Violent Delight?
  • The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Member Posts: 97

I could see him as the december champ
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 120

I’d like to see this Mandarin… mask included and actual rings rather than bracelets.

I could see him as the december champ

I could too, but he'd probably be a cosmic. And putting a joke character in an important story is kind of... weird.
    Xleb said:

Can this be classified as a Violent Delight?
    I think the event title could just be a general Christmas themed title honestly
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 56
    I was thinking molecule man since December champs are usually good and given his abilities i he definitely would be good but since it seems it will be mystic i don't think he will be the champ since he would have either science or cosmic definitely not mystic