Let's speculate on the December champion, as we have another clue.

2»

Comments

• XlebXleb Member Posts: 316

Xleb said:

This design I could see fitting the pallete if you mix the colours up a little

Can this be classified as a Violent Delight?
    I think the event title could just be a general Christmas themed title honestly
    The title is associated with Christmas theme usually when it's a joke story. So I don't think
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Member Posts: 322 ★★
    definitely morgan le fay...
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Xleb said:

I could see him as the december champ

I could too, but he'd probably be a cosmic. And putting a joke character in an important story is kind of... weird.
    Would he not be cosmic though?
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

This design I could see fitting the pallete if you mix the colours up a little

Can this be classified as a Violent Delight?
    I think the event title could just be a general Christmas themed title honestly
    The title is associated with Christmas theme usually when it's a joke story. So I don't think
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean in regards to this.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

definitely morgan le fay...

Thought about it, but the colors don't match, but might be a good guess
  • Legend_WriterLegend_Writer Member Posts: 57

Maybe....

But I don't like the idea.

Who's that?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,236 ★★★★★

Maybe....

Who's that?
    Pixie, a member of the X-Men from Wales in the UK.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Megan_Gwynn_(Earth-616)

(and ignore the part where it says she has 'Welsh' citizenship, there's no such thing. You're a citizen of the UK, end of.)
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 478 ★★
    Spiral? Agatha, maybe (her series would be the closest upcoming MCU title)? Blackheart? Jack O' Lantern?

Spiral? Agatha, maybe (her series would be the closest upcoming MCU title)? Blackheart? Jack O' Lantern?

Spiral in November
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Maybe....

Who's that?
    As @Sundance_2099 mention, Pixie is a hybrid of fae and mutant (her father is Mastermind) but she has a latent magic potential, and even has a soul dagger as Magik has her sword
    I apologize in advance for any possible spoilers (for those who read the dialogues)

Well, Nefaria is in the event quest warns that a new threat is looming over the Battleworld, one that even he cannot resist... The continuation of this story will be in December, where the culmination of some events and the beginning of something even bigger. (What threat do you think we're talking about, given that, if I remember correctly, Tyler said that we're not talking about the Chronoserpent?)
    I really like these event teasers.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

I apologize in advance for any possible spoilers (for those who read the dialogues)

Well, Nefaria is in the event quest warns that a new threat is looming over the Battleworld, one that even he cannot resist... The continuation of this story will be in December, where the culmination of some events and the beginning of something even bigger. (What threat do you think we're talking about, given that, if I remember correctly, Tyler said that we're not talking about the Chronoserpent?)

We probs hear more about the threat over the 4 months
    Xleb said:

And in my memory, for the first time in the dialogues, at the end of the quest, they address such words. Something big is coming
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

We probs hear more about the threat over the 4 months
    Maybe, but I posted this here because if important events are connected with this warning, then it is probably connected with the December champion himself.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

And in my memory, for the first time in the dialogues, at the end of the quest, they address such words. Something big is coming
    Could be mroc related due to maestro and battleworld could even hint at the person that started battleworld