My 3 most wanted champs

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
3. Surtur
A fire demon who would be able to grow in size, melt the opponent with lava debuffs and bring #god tagged champions to their doom!!! (And asgard)
2. Mystique
A highly skilled martial artist and shape shifting mutant, Mystique would transform into the last opponent that she fought, using their animations and building up "mystery" buffs on herself. Every time she hits the opponent she gains one of these and every 10 of these would increase the bleed damage and duration she deals on her specials by 20%
1. Lizard
A dangerous and highly ferocious creature, lizard joins the contest with major curiosity, studying the opponent. He builds up passive and permanent "experimentation" buffs by dojng different actions, which give him a variety of effects as the fight goes on. At 10 charges, his first medium is unblockeable. At 20, his rupture potency increases by 50%. At 30 charges he enters rage mode, which makes his specials unblockeable. During his special attacks, lizard is immune to all damage except debuffs on him eg power sting or bleed. When awakened, his ruptures become passive. Similar to morbius, his sp1 lays on ruptures and his sp2 removes all ruptures and does a burst of physical damage for every rupture on the opponent.

Comments

• SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Surtur is definitely a shout. A human torch style temperature mechanic affecting his size would be awesome.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Agreed
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★
    The day I end my FTP streak is the day Wenwu gets added to the contest. I know a lot of people would rather just have shang chi with the 10 rings but this guy was a conqueror for a thousand years and was THE Genghis Khan

The day I end my FTP streak is the day Wenwu gets added to the contest. I know a lot of people would rather just have shang chi with the 10 rings but this guy was a conqueror for a thousand years and was THE Genghis Khan

Fair enough
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    There's no point in adding mystique if you just play as other character models and animations
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    edited September 1
    War. Thor. Please. Also the Totally Awseome Hulk/Brawn/ Ammadeus Cho would be really cool
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184

There's no point in adding mystique if you just play as other character models and animations

Could have some sort of pre fight that can model all other champs but only certain abilities so not to full extent. So kind of an off brand multitool
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Toxin
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,103 ★★★★★
    Blue marvel
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    Worthy Cap - wielding Mjolnir
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,402 ★★★★★
    MIchael Korvac. Polaris. Wonder Man.
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 105
    Dr. Spectrum. Nighthawk. Power Princess

Closest we will get to fighting the DC stalwarts (in addition to Hyperion of course).
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    Captain Britain (Brian Braddock)
    Union Jack
    Firestar (I want an Amazing Friends synergy with Iceman and Spidey Classic)

Could have some sort of pre fight that can model all other champs but only certain abilities so not to full extent. So kind of an off brand multitool
    So you'd basically just be playing as half baked versions of other characters? Nah

She doesn't use her shape-shifting to fight, she uses it for stealth. Her staying in one form for a fight would be a hindrance
    My most wanted are chamber, legion, wolfsbane, but honourable mentions go to zero (kenji uedo) and emplate
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
    I want the runaways so bad.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Suryur should inflicts incirenate and he shiuld have shape/heat/temprature charges like something which increase his size and damage. He should inflict incirenate passive and if opponent is immune to it, he should infict plasma passive. He should have very high energy resistance. His abilities is targeting asgardians.
    Mystique should take mysterious passives something like that. She isn't cosmic, so kabam should prefer passives.
    I think it is something like that. Rest of your abilities.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★

Worthy Cap - wielding Mjolnir

See my page to find all of these.

2. Mystique
    A highly skilled martial artist and shape shifting mutant, Mystique would transform into the last opponent that she fought, using their animations and building up "mystery" buffs on herself. Every time she hits the opponent she gains one of these and every 10 of these would increase the bleed damage and duration she deals on her specials by 20%
    1. Lizard
    A dangerous and highly ferocious creature, lizard joins the contest with major curiosity, studying the opponent. He builds up passive and permanent "experimentation" buffs by dojng different actions, which give him a variety of effects as the fight goes on. At 10 charges, his first medium is unblockeable. At 20, his rupture potency increases by 50%. At 30 charges he enters rage mode, which makes his specials unblockeable. During his special attacks, lizard is immune to all damage except debuffs on him eg power sting or bleed. When awakened, his ruptures become passive. Similar to morbius, his sp1 lays on ruptures and his sp2 removes all ruptures and does a burst of physical damage for every rupture on the opponent.

• Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    My most desirable champs are:
    1. Worthy captain
    2. World breaker hulk
    3. Any new version of thor, like thor (infinity war), old king thor or rune king thor. Any one.

That would be awesome! Imagine riding a velociraptor to battle

That would be awesome! Imagine riding a velociraptor to battle
    I need nico minoru so badly
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
    I want one above all
    QueenMcoc said:

I want one above all

Yeah thats never happening
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Lizard
    Bastion
    Shatterstar
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,071 ★★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

I want one above all

Our God, our Savior, our Lord Jesus is the One Above All
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    edited September 3
    There are loads of champions I'd like adding to the game. Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Cloak & Dagger, Speedball (New Warriors), and so on.

But before that I'd like to see some more decent buffs first. And a revisit to some buffs like DDHK.
    Oh cannonball and all the new mutants that aren't in game would be good. Also honey badger
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 122

1. Worthy captain
    2. World breaker hulk
    3. Any new version of thor, like thor (infinity war), old king thor or rune king thor. Any one.

Rune king thor might be game breaker. If not, it should be. He is the strongest version of thor!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,558 ★★★★★
    Azure said:

1. Worthy captain
    2. World breaker hulk

Rune king thor might be game breaker. If not, it should be. He is the strongest version of thor!
    I think herald of galactus thor is stronger than rune king thor. And I hear there's word of a new form for thor upcoming that is even stronger?