Enchantress 6*
    Aegon 6*
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 122
    Buttehrs said:

Azure said:

My most desirable champs are:
    1. Worthy captain
    2. World breaker hulk
    3. Any new version of thor, like thor (infinity war), old king thor or rune king thor. Any one.

Rune king thor might be game breaker. If not, it should be. He is the strongest version of thor!
    I think herald of galactus thor is stronger than rune king thor. And I hear there's word of a new form for thor upcoming that is even stronger?
    Im not so sure about herald thor, but i know for a fact that RKT was specifically told to be the strongest one probably because he was only able to use it for a very very short time period. And new thor comics coming out in 2025 i guess? And not stronger per se, but more mature and a good amount of room for endless improvement, i think he is gonna be the Goku of Marvel Comics lol
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 122
    Azure said:

Buttehrs said:

Azure said:

My most desirable champs are:
    1. Worthy captain
    2. World breaker hulk
    3. Any new version of thor, like thor (infinity war), old king thor or rune king thor. Any one.

Rune king thor might be game breaker. If not, it should be. He is the strongest version of thor!
    I think herald of galactus thor is stronger than rune king thor. And I hear there's word of a new form for thor upcoming that is even stronger?
    Im not so sure about herald thor, but i know for a fact that RKT was specifically told to be the strongest one probably because he was only able to use it for a very very short time period. And new thor comics coming out in 2025 i guess? And not stronger per se, but more mature and a good amount of room for endless improvement, i think he is gonna be the Goku of Marvel Comics lol
    Btw if you can't tell, Thor is my favourite character in all the comics lol. Huge fan in both mythology and comics
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,241 ★★★★★
    The Maker
    Forge
    Malekith

Also call me crazy, but I think the Beyonder can work as a playable character as well.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★

The Maker
    Forge
    Malekith

Also call me crazy, but I think the Beyonder can work as a playable character as well.

I feel the beyonder will wind up a special boss for act content. And then maybe a trophy champ later afterwards.