Is there a 9.1 rewards infographic out?

Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
Just wondering if the full rewards info has been released yet for 9.1 and if there’s pictures as well, thanks.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian
    Full rewards have not been released yet, all we know is 3 t3a, a lot of catalysts, and a couple of other things
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    There was only a glimpse of the rewards in the livestream, but nothing concrete yet
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    It will come on September 11th. However i couldn't understand if they would do livestream that day to announce rewards or will post on forums prior.

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Full rewards have not been released yet, all we know is 3 t3a, a lot of catalysts, and a couple of other things

Correction: They said more that 3 t4a not 3 so i will set integer expectations at 3.5. Maybe i should set it to 3.25 or 3.1 but not sure. Best whole number expectation would be 4.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    I'm guessing 3 and a half to 4 and a half t4a
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    I hope the release the news on the rewards this Wednesday, if not hopefully friday.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    I wish they give atleast 2 6* r5 gems, so I can finally take hulkling and tigra up
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    I think there will be a 1-2 7* class gem for completion
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★

I wish they give atleast 2 6* r5 gems, so I can finally take hulkling and tigra up

That would be nice, and hopefully some ascension dust as well.