Next titan

ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Member Posts: 32
On the topic of next months champs being rolled in it got me thinking of the next titan, following the format we’ve had previous shouldn’t there be no double up of class? (I understand this can change in a whim)

If I’m not mistaken the next titan will involve BRB Enchantress, shathra and nefaria however that’s 2 mystics and would leave skill, tech and mutant. I might be wrong but was just thinking ahead, thanks all.

Phase out next
Ironheart, dust, serpent, destroyer (Luke cage, blade)

Previous titan champs
Silver sable, spider punk, NTW, Prowler (Sym-sup, Nova)

New titan champs
Arcade, northstar, leader, patriot (hood, SIM)

Future titan
BRB, enchantress, shathra, nefaria (????,????)

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,088 ★★★★★
    This has happened before, kush and werewolf were in the same titan pool, so they skipped a class (I believe tech) so this time they will skip one of these 3 classes (tech, skill and mutant).
    I believe it's either tech or mutant since we don't have any skill champs this year (so we probably get one of the old in next titan) while we have a tech and mutant coming in next two months.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★

I believe it's either tech or mutant since we don't have any skill champs this year (so we probably get one of the old in next titan) while we have a tech and mutant coming in next two months.

I think they will skip mutant as Mr. Sinester is the chase champ
    Wolf911 said:

I think they will skip mutant as Mr. Sinester is the chase champ
    Yeah that's a good possibility. Then we have a skill and tech champ (hopefully) on next titan.
    I wish we get two of these in next titans

Skill - Stealth spidy or hitmonkey
    Mutant - Toad or Apocalypse (He isn't broken nowadays).
    Tech - Irondoom or sentinel (After a buff)
  • ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2
    Ahhh I completely forgot about Kushan’s and Wolf but cheers guys I hope and pray for a sentinel buff so he can come as a 7* and be in the next titan

This guy deserves it

Ahhh I completely forgot about Kushan’s and Wolf but cheers guys I hope and pray for a sentinel buff so he can come as a 7* and be in the next titan

This guy deserves it

I'm 100% sure he is getting a buff this saga. He is one of the fitting character.

Also sinister is a chase champ and sentinel getting a saga rework makes sense.
  • ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Member Posts: 32
    I’m very confident in this as well and pray it comes true I like sentinels play style but it’s difficult to play him sometimes unfortunately a good tune up would be ideal

Just making his analysis charges permanent across fights or build through fights like you start with 25 more each fight won (double for mutants) and just be a good tank character overall with extended debuff duration which he can turn into plasmas perhaps… but hey idk I’m just hopeful 😂😂
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

They should just double down on the duped classes and give the people what they really want. Groot and Iron Fist!

Pulling groot from a titan is 13th reason worthy