How did you find MCOC?

2»

Comments

• BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 95
    Recently wishing I never had
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian

Uh what?

If you’re unfamiliar with the yearly Titles that you get every December, or haven’t played for at least a year yet, then you’re not part of who I’m asking this to.

I’m sure a few of those above, who said they were “Day-1” players, probably already have a “9 Year” Title.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,395 ★★★★★
    When I bought my first iPad, I figured there must be good games for it, so I searched and this was one of the top choices. I had loved comics as a kid (ahem, in the 1970s).
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Member Posts: 115 ★★
    I don’t know but I should’ve left it there. 😒
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    edited September 3
    I was looking on the app store and saw this i was like i enjoy the movies i saw i could play wolverine spidey sw and starlord i was like awesome download day 1
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 826 ★★★

Uh what?

If you’re unfamiliar with the yearly Titles that you get every December, or haven’t played for at least a year yet, then you’re not part of who I’m asking this to.

I’m sure a few of those above, who said they were “Day-1” players, probably already have a “9 Year” Title.

Ooh okay my bad, I was a little confused
  • Acapp_hercules890777Acapp_hercules890777 Member Posts: 18
    7 years ago, when I watch X-Men and then look for some X-Men games and found MCOC
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    I had been in a huge Marvel kick, and had been playing Marvel Future Fight and Marvel Strike Force, but neither game was really the gameplay I wanted. So I tried searching for "Marvel" on the play store, saw MCoC, and figured I'd give it a shot.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 581 ★★★★
    Unfortunately I lost access to my original account so I had to make a new one. I don’t have a lot of the cool titles.