Leader’s Green door size severely reduced in latest update

SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★
The size of the Leader’s green door on the arena appears to have been harshly reduced in the latest update. I don’t happen to have a photo of my own of what the green door looked like before the update so here’s a screengrab from the deep dive:

You can see that Leader has no problem fitting both himself and his opponent within the green door. Meanwhile, an image in the latest update:

I can barely get both Leader and the opposing Man-thing together in the green door.

Pretty big deal since Leader is one of the current tactic attackers (honestly one of the best ones I reckon since he actually has no issues at all inflicting enough debuffs to maintain the tactic heal block, plus he can easily shut down the power gain). This also changes his defensive value since it’s harder to remove his debuffs while the door is closed but it’s easier to avoid the degen while it’s open. I’d like to get a response on this quickly since it’ll definitely be a major issue for him on both ends of the attacker/defender spectrum.

Comments

• SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★
    Update: from what I can tell while doing practice fights, this is NOT just a visual bug- the green door is actually smaller in terms of gameplay effects as well. If the opponent is slightly off the green door, they won’t gain debuffs from throwing a special if it’s closed and won’t suffer degen while it’s open, despite the fact that the opponent definitely would have been within the green door in the previous update.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★

For completeness, here’s a fight against Leader as a defender. The green door size is also bugged here. From what I can tell by playing against him, it is again not just a visual bug and has practical gameplay implications.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    First irondoom and now this.... Must be a silent nerf
  • Inkedupmb_93Inkedupmb_93 Member Posts: 18
    This upsetting I’m a big Leader User and just seen this after updating . Hopefully it’s just a bug and they’ll fix it asap. If not that ruins his attacker prowess for this season
  • Inkedupmb_93Inkedupmb_93 Member Posts: 18

As if he wasn’t trash enough already…

I would have to disagree he’s a great Champ built on DOT not flashy yellow
    Numbers and that’s okay :)
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    edited September 3
    First Serpent, then Kingpin, then Idoom, now Leader?
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

First Serpent, then Kingpin, then Idoom, now Leader?

Next you know Kabam will silent nerf Silver Sable into a really meme champ...oh wait...never mind 🤣🤣🤣