Who is the absolute worst champ in 7*?

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Silver Sable
    Sable 100%. She's a borderline meme tier champion straight out of 2015
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Ironheart and rocket? Jeez some of you guys really just don’t give some champs a chance. A rocket got 51k points in bgs against me and Ironheart is a utility machine.

r2 Ironheart user here, if the armor RNG wasn't so inconsistent she would've been good. Currently, she's as mid as it gets simply because her damage is inconsistent, if you don't get good armor RNG that sp1-sp2 rotation turns into sp1-sp2-sp2 which is absolutely terrible that's 5 bars of power for one fight.
    Sure in questing and AW not a big deal cause time doesn't matter but if time doesn't matter then Sable really isn't as much of a noodle as her, given enough time to ramp Sable has more damage than Ironheart even if it still isn't a 4/5.
    This year’s tech champs are disappointing (except for Prowler)
    Still baffles me that people think Ironheart is good, 10/10 utility 4/10 damage no thanks.
    I'm guessing they're not high tier BG players?
    What is high tier?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Ironheart

EdisonLaw said:

Ironheart and rocket? Jeez some of you guys really just don’t give some champs a chance. A rocket got 51k points in bgs against me and Ironheart is a utility machine.

r2 Ironheart user here, if the armor RNG wasn't so inconsistent she would've been good. Currently, she's as mid as it gets simply because her damage is inconsistent, if you don't get good armor RNG that sp1-sp2 rotation turns into sp1-sp2-sp2 which is absolutely terrible that's 5 bars of power for one fight.
    Sure in questing and AW not a big deal cause time doesn't matter but if time doesn't matter then Sable really isn't as much of a noodle as her, given enough time to ramp Sable has more damage than Ironheart even if it still isn't a 4/5.
    Still baffles me that people think Ironheart is good, 10/10 utility 4/10 damage no thanks.
    You and others have different opinions of what's "good". Ironheart works great for some players, and that's ok. You really need to get over it. Relax. Let people enjoy champs.
    Good or bad isn't subjective, fun is but if a champ is bad they're bad lol I don't know why you get so triggered when I call a champ bad but if anyone needs to get over it, it's you. You weren't even in the conversation and you inserted yourself in it for absolutely no reason 😂
    Ironheart

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

What is high tier?
    What you are not basically.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Silver Sable

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

What is high tier?
    Celestial
    Ironheart
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

What is high tier?
    Celestial
    More like Arcane 3 and above but yes Celestial is included.
    edited September 4
    Ironheart

EdisonLaw said:

You and others have different opinions of what's "good". Ironheart works great for some players, and that's ok. You really need to get over it. Relax. Let people enjoy champs.
    Good or bad isn't subjective, fun is but if a champ is bad they're bad lol I don't know why you get so triggered when I call a champ bad but if anyone needs to get over it, it's you. You weren't even in the conversation and you inserted yourself in it for absolutely no reason 😂
    Triggered? I'm not triggered over a game bruh. But you? Man. You just can't accept what you can't change. 😂
    I can smell the anger through my phone on that first comment it's okay buddy you don't need to play the

card.
    Instead of being so mad why don't you ask me why I say Ironheart is bad? I have a r2 myself, I've used her myself not only in BGs but monthly quests too and she's bad, it's that simple.
    Also I never said they're not allowed to enjoy her, they can enjoy whatever they want doesn't change the fact that she is objectively bad and no amount of crying will change that, that was the rebalancing program's job and we know how that turned out lmao.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    Silver Sable
    If your answer isn't sable or vtd you must not have them yet.....and vtd is 10x better than sable.....God she's awful
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    edited September 4
    Out of the readily available ones most likely Sable or VtD. Out of the entire 7*s out there probably Kang or Thanos.

Kang isn't bad with the apocalypse synergy but standalone he stinks. Thanos stinks in general.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Silver Sable
    How are ironheart and silver surfer in the running for worst 7 stars?💀
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

What is high tier?
    Celestial
    What's the highest tier you've reached?
    Ironheart

Ironheart's damage is one of the most inconsistent ones this year so far. If you don't get good armor RNG before sp2 she's terrible.
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48
    Silver Sable
    Sliver sable just exist to troll you in the titan crystal 🥲
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Other

No shade. Where does people been using there stryfe? Honest query.
    Im at 100% game and in GC.
    Where should I use the monsters like roblin and stryfe lol

Stryfe can be great in necropolis
    Other
    Blade is the worst 7* in the game. Fight with me.
    Ironheart

EdisonLaw said:

Yeah even then she only sucks in bgs. She got a lot of utilities and immunities for AW and other places of game, where time isn't a constraint. Obviously not as useless as someone like blade.
    If we're talking strictly AW and questing, I would still run Blade with full synergy team over Ironheart to be honest.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Member Posts: 750 ★★★
    Rocket Raccoon
    Polygon said:

Objectively? Hawkeye since mine is sig 80

At least he's useful for the avengers challenge
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    edited September 4
    Antman
    The way I wouldn't even mind pulling a sable because there's no chance she doesn't get buffed. I've pulled a thing, a blade and a leader from titan (2 of those champion's are absolutely HOPELESS). I also have Ant-Man and I haven't invested a single gold or iso in him(same with a lot of other trash champions I've pulled).
    Maybe if thing can be a decent defender at sig 20(from the selector) then he'll be earning his 1 gold piece. I also have VTD. You would be shocked at how many 7* have not gotten a single iso invested from me 😂
    Other
    I wish I'll get an antman for ccp challenge (Also wish to dupe my hawkeye lol)
    Other

EdisonLaw said:

Yeah even then she only sucks in bgs. She got a lot of utilities and immunities for AW and other places of game, where time isn't a constraint. Obviously not as useless as someone like blade.
    If we're talking strictly AW and questing, I would still run Blade with full synergy team over Ironheart to be honest.
    Ironheart can literally take out any mutant champ with 90% health (Not sure if she works against domino, but can take everyone else), WITHOUT SYNERGIES. She is a perfect champ, just needed a little tune up to be meta relevant, which kabam refused to do sadly.
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    Other
    Polygon said:

Objectively? Hawkeye since mine is sig 80

Hawkeye is MAD underrated
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Silver Sable

Ironheart's damage is one of the most inconsistent ones this year so far. If you don't get good armor RNG before sp2 she's terrible.
    I only use sp2 when I have 30-40 debuffs on the defender. Damage is a bit low but I don’t use her for damage. Use normal combos for more armour

EdisonLaw said:

Ironheart can literally take out any mutant champ with 90% health (Not sure if she works against domino, but can take everyone else), WITHOUT SYNERGIES. She is a perfect champ, just needed a little tune up to be meta relevant, which kabam refused to do sadly.
    Yeah ironheart isn't good for domino but she can take any other mutant pretty safely
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 829 ★★★
    Other
    Vtd
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
    Other
    Sersi
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Other
    NONYABIZZ said:

The way I wouldn't even mind pulling a sable because there's no chance she doesn't get buffed. I've pulled a thing, a blade and a leader from titan (2 of those champion's are absolutely HOPELESS). I also have Ant-Man and I haven't invested a single gold or iso in him(same with a lot of other trash champions I've pulled).
    Maybe if thing can be a decent defender at sig 20(from the selector) then he'll be earning his 1 gold piece. I also have VTD. You would be shocked at how many 7* have not gotten a single iso invested from me 😂

Ant man does work undudped, plus has good immunisation and utility. Nowhere close to being the worst
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Other

EdisonLaw said:

Triggered? I'm not triggered over a game bruh. But you? Man. You just can't accept what you can't change. 😂
    I can smell the anger through my phone on that first comment it's okay buddy you don't need to play the

card.
    Instead of being so mad why don't you ask me why I say Ironheart is bad? I have a r2 myself, I've used her myself not only in BGs but monthly quests too and she's bad, it's that simple.
    Also I never said they're not allowed to enjoy her, they can enjoy whatever they want doesn't change the fact that she is objectively bad and no amount of crying will change that, that was the rebalancing program's job and we know how that turned out lmao.
    If you post that meme you've usually lost the argument lmao