Raid compensation

Freddy291Freddy291 Member Posts: 9
Raid compensation at this point better be beyond just “good” or “ok”

First day I had to buy 150 raid tickets. Then canceled raids.
Today I had to purchase the full 180 tickets, and now cancelled again along with 7 revives.

Kabam just mentions they will compensate the tickets from the first time but now look at this mess.
I can imagine those who spent $30 for BOTH entries that were cancelled. Or the currencies people had to exchange for their tickets TWICE.

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    You won’t be happy if you look on discord then. I’m in the same boat
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,757 ★★★★★

You won’t be happy if you look on discord then. I’m in the same boat

I saw it being mentioned u will get the tickets back fully even the 180 people bought
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Member Posts: 123
    I’m sorry, but the fact that AQ energy refills are being listed in the compensation is ridiculous. Nobody needs to use energy refills for Raid.

Also, I lost out on the second chest that my pod cleared during the shutdown. One of our trio got it because he was in game finishing the fight while the shutdown was rolling out and the other 2 get nothing.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 237

Players will receive all spent Raid tickets back, regardless of how many times they entered Raids.

What about consumables?
  • CONQUERORCONQUEROR Member Posts: 1
    Those who din't join raids both days are going to get 180 tickets according to the post. So shouldnt someone joined both days should get 540 tickets?
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 334 ★★

Players will receive all spent Raid tickets back, regardless of how many times they entered Raids.

You guys actually realize the impact on this?..
    Its not just 180 or 360 tickets..
    Its the fact that we can't get glory this full week to get more tickets for future raids and so on.
    Need to have that into consideration on a "conpensation package" giving back the tickets is a refund not compensation
    They did mention glory in the post, I'm with you though it has been a colossal waste of player time and energy this week for a bit of glory and your tickets back. Yeah we are doing it now but that means this raid is next week so the next raid after that is in another 3 weeks from then so everyone is essentially a week behind on account progression in relation to raids rewards
  • Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Member Posts: 91
    edited September 4
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★

It should have been cancelled day 1 when those issues occurred. Kabam took it down day 1 to restart it so cancelling it instead shouldn’t have been an issue. Because of this people have invested in raids thinking they could carry on as normal. This comp better be worth it for those who invested a lot during the time they could play..
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★

Its the fact that we can't get glory this full week to get more tickets for future raids and so on.
    Need to have that into consideration on a "conpensation package" giving back the tickets is a refund not compensation
    They are giving the rewards of your previous raid as compensation.
    They are not giving rewards of previous raid week but AQ week
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 237

Energy refills hell yeah
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★

At this point we should get extra.
  • HotwingXplosionHotwingXplosion Member Posts: 4

They are giving the rewards of your previous raid as compensation.
    No, they are giving you your previous weeks aq rewards, not your previous raid rewards.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I didn't join right away yesterday before the bugged announcement went out. Waited til today and still didn't join as I usually do that in the evening when I'm settled. Then I saw the latest announcement. Kind of bummed I didn't get to take advantage of some free chest rewards like others, but on the bright side I spent nothing, so don't need to worry about when reparations of any kind go out. Win some, lose some I suppose.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

They did mention glory in the post, I'm with you though it has been a colossal waste of player time and energy this week for a bit of glory and your tickets back. Yeah we are doing it now but that means this raid is next week so the next raid after that is in another 3 weeks from then so everyone is essentially a week behind on account progression in relation to raids rewards
    I just went on discord and saw that, I might have jumped ahead without being fully informed.
    This thing is a huge snowballed clustet F...
    Having another raid 2 weeks after still puts the stress of having 1 less week to farm tickets...
    The constant band aid solutions are getting old.
    A real compensation would actually be refunding tickets, previous glory and giving a 1 entry to raids for free; but that's probably too much.
  • HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    I spent 7 gold on revives, I demand compensation.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    CONQUEROR said:

Those who din't join raids both days are going to get 180 tickets according to the post. So shouldnt someone joined both days should get 540 tickets?

Nope,
    If you spent 180, you get 180.
    If you never got to join Raids either day (so 0 spent), you won’t get any tickets back.

But everyone will get the other stuff, even though Inventory Cap will still exist for Revives, but at least may help bring people back up to Max holdings for those Raid Revives (if they are Raid versions instead of AQ versions)
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    What about the chest rewards some alliance or i would say many alliance members did the path and get the full 3 chests while some didn't even able to join because of time issues. Where is the compensation for this

And btw what's news about the compensation for the last saga incursion when many people got the extra rewards by playing it again while some didn't because of fear of getting ban