How much do u think it will cost to get 7* count nefaria?

Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
From the saga deals

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Will see soon
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Whoa ain’t spending that much money. $100 is my max
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Give up hope now then. A 7* crystal is still valued at $100. They're definitely not letting a guaranteed champ go for anything close to that.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★★
    edited September 4
    ahmynuts said:

$800 - $1200 if deadpool is anything to go by iirc

Yeah I’m expecting them to replicate the Deadpool event price tag.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 982 ★★★★

An arm and a leg

Which side, left or right?

Just weight up if it worth it lol :D
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★

Give up hope now then. A 7* crystal is still valued at $100. They're definitely not letting a guaranteed champ go for anything close to that.
    Morbius and Beta Ray would like a word.
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 138

if paying now will give the champ after 3 months then sure
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Deadpool webstore event capped at $750 for the selector, so I imagine this would be similar or possibly $500, but no telling until we see tomorrow.

I know this is an "Opening Ceremonies" event for the new saga, but I could also see this being a market test that they could eventually implement every (other) month for one of the new featured champs ("Buy the pre-release pack limits and other webstore bundles and we'll just give you the 7* guaranteed!") in which case I think would be the final straw for me and I'd just give up on this game. Trying to milk $750-1200 every month or two when you used to only have to put up those numbers twice a year would be utterly ridiculous and greedy.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited September 4

Whoa ain’t spending that much money. $100 is my max..

Horse of a different color. They forced players to spend more money or login every day for 3 months. Either way, from the time the offer was announced it was going to be a minimum of 2 months to get them. It was about player engagement, which in the long run will probably pay more than the champs value. Plus, they were summoners choice champs, so they already had special circumstances.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★

Deadpool webstore event capped at $750 for the selector, so I imagine this would be similar or possibly $500, but no telling until we see tomorrow.

I know this is an "Opening Ceremonies" event for the new saga, but I could also see this being a market test that they could eventually implement every (other) month for one of the new featured champs ("Buy the pre-release pack limits and other webstore bundles and we'll just give you the 7* guaranteed!") in which case I think would be the final straw for me and I'd just give up on this game. Trying to milk $750-1200 every month or two when you used to only have to put up those numbers twice a year would be utterly ridiculous and greedy.

Unfortunately, this is what Kabam wants.

To keep up the player base needed to drop £1000's 3/4 times a year for the main events and then this year they've dropped things like Omega Days, Deadpool randomly instore and now teeing up this 'opening ceremonies' if this continues going forward its going to get expensive to compete.

On a positive, milking the player base every other month might make the major events cheaper... rather than needing to average £1000 4 times a year, might half since the number of big events will basically double

Whoa ain’t spending that much money. $100 is my max..

Horse of a different color. They forced players to spend more money or login every day for 3 months. Either way, from the time the offer was announced it was going to be a minimum of 2 months to get them. It was about player engagement, which in the long run will probably pay more than the champs value. Plus, they were summoners choice champs, so they already had special circumstances.
    You said they’re not letting a guaranteed champ go for anywhere near $100. I just gave you 2 examples. You might have had to wait but it still happened. Was just saying.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I wonder if i can get a 6* or just 5* maybe at a low cost
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Completely different circumstance
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★

You don't need to buy the deals
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★
    I'm hoping $600 but probably closer to $1000.

I mean you kind of do if you plan to stay competitive.

Not really. Nefaria hardly seems like a meta defining champ. Now Shathra on the other hand looks to be as she looks to be one of the best Serpent counters.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,310 ★★★★★

The other rewards (including a 2-3 saga gem and I BELIEVE the materials allow you to get sinsiter early), are meta relevant. Nefaria, he is good, but you aren't missing much if you don't get him.

Not really. Nefaria hardly seems like a meta defining champ. Now Shathra on the other hand looks to be as she looks to be one of the best Serpent counters.
    Actually if they sold shatra instead of nefaria the sales will definitely sky rocket, But it will significantly reduce serpent's value in high tier bgs, so reduce their earnings during banquet sale (Where we possibly have a 7* 2024 selector, and most players are getting Serpent as far as I guess).

Actually if they sold shatra instead of nefaria the sales will definitely sky rocket, But it will significantly reduce serpent's value in high tier bgs, so reduce their earnings during banquet sale (Where we possibly have a 7* 2024 selector, and most players are getting Serpent as far as I guess).
    My guess is they’ve gotten the most out of Serpent they’re probably going to. Did anyone else notice they released his crystal again after announcing they’re not touching him? They usually bring the champ’s crystal back when they’re being added to the basic pool, which they did a few weeks ago, but they brought back his crystal again to super milk everyone.
    edited September 4
    My hope is that Nefaria is the only big reward for buying through the store. I think I'm going to end up going through the Google Play store for the deals rather than the web store just because I can spread out the costs a bit more that way.

My hope is that Nefaria is the only big reward for buying through the store. I think I'm going to end up going through the Google Play store for the deals rather than the web store just because I can spread out the costs a bit more that way.

I think you specifically have to buy through the webstore. You can’t get it through the App Store or Google play.

My guess is they’ve gotten the most out of Serpent they’re probably going to. Did anyone else notice they released his crystal again after announcing they’re not touching him? They usually bring the champ’s crystal back when they’re being added to the basic pool, which they did a few weeks ago, but they brought back his crystal again to super milk everyone.
    You forgot one crucial point. He is a champ who needs dupe (unlike onslaught who was the most wanted in previous year crystal).There are tons of players who are Waiting for annual sales to get the selector (or possible awakening gem) for serpent. If they release shatra as a guaranteed purchase champ, They can milk a lot, but they lose even more in annual sales.

Also yeah I found his paragon crystals mistimed as well.

Based on the image in the livestream, there looks to be a possible 2-3 Saga gem as well as Saga awakening gem (this would be big in general, but especially for those who got 7* WPX)

Based on the image in the livestream, there looks to be a possible 2-3 Saga gem as well as Saga awakening gem (this would be big in general, but especially for those who got 7* WPX)
    I mean the decision is upto you but if you plan on getting the nefaria, it is best to use the AG on him (as he gets huge bonus). Unless you have someone who benefit more, like silk or kushala.

I think you specifically have to buy through the webstore. You can’t get it through the App Store or Google play.
    I'm aware. I'm hoping that he is the only real big reward. I hope the majority of the rewards are still accessible through the app store.