How much do u think it will cost to get 7* count nefaria?

2»

Comments

• FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★

My hope is that Nefaria is the only big reward for buying through the store. I think I'm going to end up going through the Google Play store for the deals rather than the web store just because I can spread out the costs a bit more that way.

Based on the image in the livestream, there looks to be a possible 2-3 Saga gem as well as Saga awakening gem (this would be big in general, but especially for those who got 7* WPX)
    The awakening gem would be huge as I believe this is the first time you can awaken 7* Maestro.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,318 ★★★★★

My hope is that Nefaria is the only big reward for buying through the store. I think I'm going to end up going through the Google Play store for the deals rather than the web store just because I can spread out the costs a bit more that way.

Based on the image in the livestream, there looks to be a possible 2-3 Saga gem as well as Saga awakening gem (this would be big in general, but especially for those who got 7* WPX)
    The awakening gem would be huge as I believe this is the first time you can awaken 7* Maestro.
    Maestro isn't saga though
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★

I think you specifically have to buy through the webstore. You can’t get it through the App Store or Google play.
    I'm aware. I'm hoping that he is the only real big reward. I hope the majority of the rewards are still accessible through the app store.
    Heard my bad. I hope the same as well.
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★

How is he not Saga? He's on every piece of media for it! That is ridiculously stupid for him not to be saga. I just assumed he was there as a champ.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,318 ★★★★★

How is he not Saga? He's on every piece of media for it! That is ridiculously stupid for him not to be saga. I just assumed he was there as a champ.
    Yeah it's wierd for me. But in x magica saga, knull played a important role. So even though he isn't part of saga tags, the rank up materials can be used on him.

I believe the same with maestro, but we have to wait and see.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,427 ★★★★★
    Well we’ll see either today or tomorrow
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
    It will cost you both kidneys 😊
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★

Whoa ain’t spending that much money. $100 is my max

Give up hope now then. A 7* crystal is still valued at $100. They're definitely not letting a guaranteed champ go for anything close to that.
    They let BRB go for less
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Nefaria is a champ you’ll be able to get from a 7 star crystal, deadpool isn’t that’s why deadpool was so expensive he is extremely rare to get.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

Whoa ain’t spending that much money. $100 is my max

Give up hope now then. A 7* crystal is still valued at $100. They're definitely not letting a guaranteed champ go for anything close to that.
    They let BRB go for less
    See above