2024 “All Champs” Loading Screens

SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
So Loading Screens will seem to be all released champs groups by release years, starting last month, thru end of 2024.

August: Champs released 2014-2016
*question about color of She-Hulk's outfit.
and what looks like a hidden “Arcade like” face (actually part of Strange/Thor/Cap when you zoom in).
Also count is 1 more than on Champ Release Chart (haven’t analyzed it enough to see who it is, but it isn’t 2017 Cable, see below).

September: Champs released 2017-2018
*exception seems to be Doom which is included in pic but wasn’t released until late 2019.
which since count still seems correct means someone else from 2017-2018 is actually missing from the pic.
(which I think is Cable, and don’t see Cable in the prior pic either) ?

And as @Pathien first predicted early last month (earlier post about last month's screen, link below) suggesting Loading screens for rest of year will be..
October: 2019-2020
November: 2021-2022
December: 2023-2024

*anomalies/questions circled in yellow on the edited pics I was also using to “tic” off and count the champs.

Earlier discussion..
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/373232/why-is-there-a-big-1-in-center-of-the-screen#latest

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian

Original (full)
    also, forgot to check for Summoned (pet) Symbiote unique champ, but don’t see him in either one.

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    It looks so cool 😎
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    I assume she hulk is just getting a new model at some point in the next few updates
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

I assume she hulk is just getting a new model at some point in the next few updates

She should be soon
  • PathienPathien Member Posts: 22
    Waiting for the next loading screen

She Hulk's new design may go out with the deathless she hulk ?...
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,076 ★★★★★

Where’s the rest of 2023 and 24?
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 300

So Loading Screens will seem to be all released champs groups by release years, starting last month, thru end of 2024.

August: Champs released 2014-2016
    *question about color of She-Hulk's outfit.
    and what looks like a hidden “Arcade like” face (actually part of Strange/Thor/Cap when you zoom in).
    Also count is 1 more than on Champ Release Chart (haven’t analyzed it enough to see who it is, but it isn’t 2017 Cable, see below).

September: Champs released 2017-2018
    *exception seems to be Doom which is included in pic but wasn’t released until late 2019.
    which since count still seems correct means someone else from 2017-2018 is actually missing from the pic.
    (which I think is Cable, and don’t see Cable in the prior pic either) ?

And as @Pathien first predicted early last month (earlier post about last month's screen, link below) suggesting Loading screens for rest of year will be..
    October: 2019-2020
    November: 2021-2022
    December: 2023-2024

*anomalies/questions circled in yellow on the edited pics I was also using to “tic” off and count the champs.

Earlier discussion..
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/373232/why-is-there-a-big-1-in-center-of-the-screen#latest

Yes, you are right. This is the loading screen for November.
    @EdisonLaw , you’ll have to look to the people who make these “Champs by Year” graphics (they are not mine, nor are they Kabam's, nor Cat's graphics). And I don’t follow other media's, just get ones that people have forwarded onto Forums here in the past.

At first I was going off a different one from earlier 2021 (by whoever that Captain Caveman is), then saw I had this newer one (beginning of 2023, by @Jay_Axe ?) their logo is in corner.

@Xleb , you mean October's Loading screen ? (and where'd they already release that at ? with Fantastic-4 champs included, so 2019-20)
    Any thoughts on Doom being in wrong year's grouping ?

Or why Cable is missing (unless I’m overlooking him somewhere in those 2 loading screens) ?

@EdisonLaw , you’ll have to look to the people who make these “Champs by Year” graphics (they are not mine, nor are they Kabam's, nor Cat's graphics). And I don’t follow other media's, just get ones that people have forwarded onto Forums here in the past.

At first I was going off a different one from earlier 2021 (by whoever that Captain Caveman is), then saw I had this newer one (beginning of 2023, by @Jay_Axe ?) their logo is in corner.

@Xleb , you mean October's Loading screen ? (and where'd they already release that at ? with Fantastic-4 champs included, so 2019-20)

Yes, I meant October. Sorry.

This is one of the covers in the market. It was recently removed.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    Great screens by art team
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 591 ★★
    Do you even speak English?
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114
    🎶" Celebrate our differences" 🎶

Do you even speak English?