Kabam!!? Opening crystals is literally impossible, no planning? Again?

2»

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

That's actually an YOU problem, it's not Kabam's fault you have all those crystals to open, you could just open them when you get them

Ofc,
    It's never Kabam's fault 😃
    It's never system's fault that account can only hold 20-25 T4 crystals at a time and rest expires eventually😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that outdated Cav daily mission crystals exists which gives rewards even cav players cries when opening them 😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that T4 class fragments crystals exists in 2024 😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that AI issues is now closing 1+ year 😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that raids got cancelled 2 times in a row 😃

It's always players fault. ✅
    That's right always players.
    Find in my comment where I talked about anything else besides crystals.

You're not forced to open your crystals, but you're not forced to keep them as well, so yes, it's your fault
    Do the players or Kabam decide how much you can keep in inventory? Seems like that decision is where the fault lies.
    Careful you're blaming Kabam,
    Forum MEMEbers doesn't like that. 🙄
    It's so weird seeing you argue like that, like you know I always defend Kabam, which is definitely not true, tbh I'm always blaming Kabam. Just say you you're too bored to open crystal, it's so ugly see adult whinnying on the forum like kids

It's not arguing, I'm just saying that if Kabam wants players to open their 10-20 thousands of crystals then they should've planned better by providing open 100 or something crystals feature.

And yes I'm too bored and will only open 1000 to contribute, there's no way community is reaching 1 billion for that "80% chance to get 6* hero" crystal.
    Dude after this event that feature you would like would be used again never... Creating a whole new button to be used 1 time
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,019 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

That's actually an YOU problem, it's not Kabam's fault you have all those crystals to open, you could just open them when you get them

Ofc,
    It's never system's fault that account can only hold 20-25 T4 crystals at a time and rest expires eventually😃
    It's also not Kabam's fault that outdated Cav daily mission crystals exists which gives rewards even cav players cries when opening them 😃

You're not forced to open your crystals, but you're not forced to keep them as well, so yes, it's your fault
    Do the players or Kabam decide how much you can keep in inventory? Seems like that decision is where the fault lies.
    It's so weird seeing you argue like that, like you know I always defend Kabam, which is definitely not true, tbh I'm always blaming Kabam. Just say you you're too bored to open crystal, it's so ugly see adult whinnying on the forum like kids

It's not arguing, I'm just saying that if Kabam wants players to open their 10-20 thousands of crystals then they should've planned better by providing open 100 or something crystals feature.

And yes I'm too bored and will only open 1000 to contribute, there's no way community is reaching 1 billion for that "80% chance to get 6* hero" crystal.
    Dude after this event that feature you would like would be used again never... Creating a whole new button to be used 1 time
    Good to see you have confidence on your fellow summoners to never hoard ever again.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★

You also have to factor in the time required to sell all those arena boosts after you pop the crystals.

Wait until the boosts are about to expire. Then select sell 100 and sell them. Try not to claim anything while you open these crystals so that nothing else gets sold along with them.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Opening 100 crystals at a time will break their servers. Just like how help all button did. We already have enough bugs lol.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Ofc,

Good to see you have confidence on your fellow summoners to never hoard ever again.
    Its not about having confidence on other players or not, how mant times do you think a crystal opening event like this will repeat?...
    I also don't have any confidence on people, God forbid someone is ranking up something needs to open a few catalyst crystals and ends up hitting that open all by mistake and ends up in here with a post titled "Help Kabam i only needed 2 or 3 catalyst and I opened 400 by mistake!!" so we can smash hit that lol button.
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 185 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

They probably don’t let us open like 100-500 at once probably due to lag issues

It lags at 1, definitely at 10. Might as well code an open all button.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    Kabam: We do not support hoarding
    Me: Follows rules and opens crystals
    Kabam: Pulls this shi-
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,485 ★★★★★
    It's really not that taxing. You have to press the button 100 times. You can do that mindlessly while doing something else.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,172 ★★★★★
    FFS, just do it next time you're sat on the can or something and quit whinging.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    I see this Crystal Cleansing as a whole community opening all crystals to help everyone else

Plus the birds will sing every morning.

Please, don't hoard, so everyone will get a 7 stars crystal profile pic!

Click ,click and click , in less than 30 minutes you will have no more crystals.

But, of course, if Kabam did before a way to open all crystals at once would be perfect.

By the way, they could do the same as we can do to upgrade champs in stash now, with one button and it's done.
  • RZSRZS Member Posts: 17
    You have kids?
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    RZS said:

You have kids?

She may be a teenager
    Kabam new interns are really all about getting up and close with defending shields.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Ofc,

I'm almost positive there's a reason it's 10. Pretty sure it's the same reason why we can't have a "help all" button because it breaks the server. I believe they tried it once and it killed the servers.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Kabam new interns are really all about getting up and close with defending shields.

You were much more tolerable when your schtick was "the Paragon". Now you're a cynical, argumentative, toxic personality here on the forums. Anyone who doesn't share your extremely negative view of Kabam, are employees or white knights or whatever buzzword you want to use. You've become absolutely insufferable.

PT_99 said:

You were much more tolerable when your schtick was "the Paragon". Now you're a cynical, argumentative, toxic personality here on the forums. Anyone who doesn't share your extremely negative view of Kabam, are employees or white knights or whatever buzzword you want to use. You've become absolutely insufferable.
    I don't want this thread to be closed so I'll say OK and move on
    But look who's trying to label someone insufferable 🙄
    And it's been good handful of days before I used THE VALAINT gimmick, Kabam doing L and after L makes it hard.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    the free units , ascension dust along the way is also good
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,292 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

there's no way community is reaching 1 billion for that "80% chance to get 6* hero" crystal.

We will see how sustainable it is, but at the moment after an initial burst of activity the community appears to be opening crystals about twice as fast as the rate necessary to reach the billion mark by the end of the event.

If we don't make it, it won't be because the game client is preventing the players from opening crystals conveniently enough. Our peak performance at the start of the event was close to 4000 crystals per second.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★

It goes by quickly. But, if you wanna talk about opening a lot of crystals, let’s go back to the April fools event earlier where I opened the infinity crystal 100,000 times in two days, one open per click. That’s what takes a lot of time.

Not all heroes wear capes ahh moment.