TB EQ rewards must be updated

2»

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,028 ★★★★★
    Or at least open Paragon gauntlet after simple completion and not exploration whole.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Bendy said:

Shamir51 said:

With everything in game and 9.1 coming up it haven't been the least bit tempting to even look at eq. So yeah they need a buff.

Kabam usually just buff it up to a decent amount and then just let it be like that for way too long so they always get outdated way too quick

Yeah, but realizing that progression level also counts has to be normalized. It's on of the main things Kabam has in the game: story mode. It should be obvious enough, even when they first released the valiant title, that TB type rewards, with a max of x3000 6* shards doesn't even make a dent to these players, what with 7* rank 4s being the next big thing. I've seen players store upto millions of shards to splurge just to find one champion. So, no. Progression handling should've been one the main focuses of Kabam when they released Valiant.

When has that ever been the case with any new progression title release?
    Exaclty my point.
    They only make new eq difficulties when they can add more like all u will see in paragon eq will be what u see in paragauntlet and in paragauntlet u will probs only get 10% t6cc because theres a thing of how much is allowed to be given in eq, like for the longest time master would take u a full year before u got enough t2a, just because u think it should be better is not what the lead economist will think as they want the game to continue if they give out most expensive stuff day 1 due to a title update it wouldnt happen at all even if we get another new title we wont see t7b in eq until the next title and so on as thats how its always been the top item will never be given out so quickly except for high end players in war
    In that case, to paraphrase klobberintyme, the best case scenario would be to give a maximum of say 10% t7cc and 1 t6cc selector to valiant players, and atleast 50% t6cc and 3*t6b or t4a 50% selectors at completion. 7* are mandatory for both. I mean, with someone who has over 10 7* r3s, nearing the resources for a 7r4, what would x3000 6* shards do? @BeroMan actually has a YT post about this, i think.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 572 ★★★
    edited September 8
    It needs at least 2 additions/reward sets.

Add paragon difficulty and change to valiant gauntlet.
    Or add paragon and Valiant difficulty.

There’ll be another progression level one day and any single addition to EQ will become outdated quickly.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    They've already confirmed that improving eq and sq is their current goal for content development
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,780 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Or at least open Paragon gauntlet after simple completion and not exploration whole.

They could say do a challenge against the final boss to unlock the gauntlet part instead of having to do 100% but still have a clause for 100% for those that cant do said challenge
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★

They've already confirmed that improving eq and sq is their current goal for content development

that just means people will ignore it and pretend they never said that so they can still complain and say the devs don't care and don't listen.
    and then when it finally happens it won't be good enough........
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,780 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

that just means people will ignore it and pretend they never said that so they can still complain and say the devs don't care and don't listen.
    People do that anyway now and people have always been that way
    Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

They could say do a challenge against the final boss to unlock the gauntlet part instead of having to do 100% but still have a clause for 100% for those that cant do said challenge
    Yeah, like defeat the final boss with a #saga Champion. If they want to really make us run around in circles, makes it 3 times, once per path kinda.
    Maat1985 said:

I'm inclined to agree

Maat1985 said:

I'm inclined to agree
    Most content isn't usually satisfactory to higher tier players, but those who just qualified for said rewards, it's gold for them. I remember when I first qualified for Paragon rewards, opening crystals left, right and center. The rewards were super satisfactory back then. Now, look at me, complaining like a high tier valiant player! I haven't even got one 7r3 yet. To summarize, yes, sometimes content is not good enough. But a cumulation of said content sometimes does proves to be satisfactory.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,691 ★★★★★

At the very least for valiant players... thronebreaker EQ completion alone should grant paragon gauntlet access.

Right! Why should Valiant palyers have to fully explore TB EQ to unlock Paragauntlet lol. Tbh I think it should automatically unlock once you reach Valiant. Like how progression based store rewards are unlocked.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    i'd love to see paragon difficulty in monthly eq, and make paragon gauntlet become valiant gauntlet. Not just about rewards, doing the same TB difficulty, recycling set of nodes,... They just don't feel fun, at least to me. Gotta increase both difficulty and rewards soon, Kabam

Maat1985 said:

I'm inclined to agree
    Most content isn't usually satisfactory to higher tier players, but those who just qualified for said rewards, it's gold for them. I remember when I first qualified for Paragon rewards, opening crystals left, right and center. The rewards were super satisfactory back then. Now, look at me, complaining like a high tier valiant player! I haven't even got one 7r3 yet. To summarize, yes, sometimes content is not good enough. But a cumulation of said content sometimes does proves to be satisfactory.
    That isn't what I was agreeing to, I was agreeing that some of the community actively ignores information in order to complain about stuff
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 51

At the very least for valiant players... thronebreaker EQ completion alone should grant paragon gauntlet access.

True especially cause it is not hard just much time consuming especially if you don't have much energy refills
    edited September 9

Maat1985 said:

I'm inclined to agree
    That isn't what I was agreeing to, I was agreeing that some of the community actively ignores information in order to complain about stuff
    And I agreed to the fact that sometimes content really DOESN'T come out good enough. Dude, we're saying the same thing.
    Jack2634 said:

i'd love to see paragon difficulty in monthly eq, and make paragon gauntlet become valiant gauntlet. Not just about rewards, doing the same TB difficulty, recycling set of nodes,... They just don't feel fun, at least to me. Gotta increase both difficulty and rewards soon, Kabam

After seeing the HP boost in 9.1, I feel Kabam is running out of ideas to keep up. No node rotations, it's just some old node with a higher healthpool. I've gone into fights barely reading nodes and it turned out just fine. Pulled a 7* Sersi from the crystal.
    So just buffing the rewards might be okay, otherwise we paragons would be having a monthly ROL situation on our hands.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★

Hope this time when they said improving they meant improving the rewards cause the new updated rewards are already mediocre on time of release. It's become a trend now.