Crystal Cleansing Event bug

mughal786mughal786 Member Posts: 19
edited September 7 in Bugs and Known Issues
Reached 202/198 points and event not releasing 25x tier 1 dust. It's still shows locked even though the points show otherwise.
Anyone getting these issues. Kabam can't even get the basic event rewards working properly ... It's not encouraging for users on mission to advance their summoner play really !
Lots of other small Bugs galore I noticed ! Since Last release its got worse - Get ready for an app update in a KABAM release near you soon 🤣

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    mughal786 said:

Reached 202/198 points and event not releasing 25x tier 1 dust. It's still shows locked even though the points show otherwise.
    Anyone getting these issues. Kabam can't even get the basic event rewards working properly ... It's not encouraging for users on mission to advance their summoner play really !
    Lots of other small Bugs galore I noticed ! Since Last release its got worse - Get ready for an app update in a KABAM release near you soon 🤣

...check the event again.
  • mughal786mughal786 Member Posts: 19

mughal786 said:

I did several times, restarted app as I know it catches up later with wins, but still nothing ...
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    mughal786 said:

mughal786 said:

I did several times, restarted app as I know it catches up later with wins, but still nothing ...
    I meant READ HOW THE EVENT WORKS, not restart the game to try to claim a milestone we haven't reached yet.

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    mughal786 said:

mughal786 said:

Your individual contribution has to be that small amount, but the community as a whole has not yet reached that milestone.
    Thanks Summoners, another thing learnt today, my community is lazy it seems 👍🏽
  • Am92Am92 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I received my 150 tokens reward on 66 PTS, however my next three rewards are not showing that I can claim even though I'm up to 184 PTS. I feel like I have put a lot into this game but so much issues like justice for all the time spent. I also feel like since I joined alliances someone else is collecting some reward as well because I cannot understand that I've done so much for such little rewards. And now I'm not with any alliances. Can anyone one help ? I know it's just a game but I do feel like I've been cheated on rather than just play the honest way and earn my rewards.
  • Am92Am92 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I've sent a screen shot to validate my previous message.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    Am92 said:

Hi, I've sent a screen shot to validate my previous message.

Again you need to read brother, you only contribute 75 point, to get next rewards you need 184 points, that means you need to open 184 crystal.

And bruh, to get full rewards, if the community reach 1 billion milestones, you need 1000 points to claim, means you need to open 1k

Reading is important, that why people having hard time doing quest in MCOC
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    How many Alliance-Wide Events have we had in the past (many) where not only does the Alliance as a whole need to reach a certain total # of points to unlock a Milestone,
    but *ALSO*, each individual person needs to meet a certain “Personal # of Points” in order to actually Claim a Milestone that has been unlocked by the overall Alliance Points.

This is basically the same, but instead of Alliance-Wide Points, it is GLOBAL (whole player base of the game). Plus needing your Individual # of Points (Minimum needed) to claim those Milestones unlocked by the whole community.
    edited September 8
    @Am92
    Your Contribution (line on that screenshot) says only 74 points.
    (Quote) “I’ve done so much for such little rewards”

I believe the amount of points people need to put up to reach top milestone is 1000.
    Far cry from 74 so far.
    Am92 said:

Hi, I received my 150 tokens reward on 66 PTS, however my next three rewards are not showing that I can claim even though I'm up to 184 PTS. I feel like I have put a lot into this game but so much issues like justice for all the time spent....

I understand your pain. This event is poorly designed by KABAM and not suited to summoners who want to go it alone. This should be allowed because relying on the community can lead to slow or no progression like in this case.
    Join an alliance and complete other arenas and streams, your progress will then increase from your own hard work independent of community or other ties. All is not lost.
    Good luck summoner.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    mughal786 said:

Am92 said:

Hi, I received my 150 tokens reward on 66 PTS, however my next three rewards are not showing that I can claim even though I'm up to 184 PTS. I feel like I have put a lot into this game but so much issues like justice for all the time spent....

I understand your pain. This event is poorly designed by KABAM and not suited to summoners who want to go it alone. This should be allowed because relying on the community can lead to slow or no progression like in this case.
    Join an alliance and complete other arenas and streams, your progress will then increase from your own hard work independent of community or other ties. All is not lost.
    Good luck summoner.
    No it designed the right way you and a lot of offer don’t understand this realm event.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    mughal786 said:

Am92 said:

Good luck summoner.
    It’s a REALM event. The entire design is for the community to work together. It’s not poorly designed, it’s the intended design. Secondly even if it wasn’t a community event, he still would not even be able to claim some of the rewards because he has barely contributed himself.
    mughal786 said:

Good luck summoner.

(you’re welcome am92)

As for being in an Alliance.
    Actually, this Realm-Wide event is much better for Solo Players than ones that are based on Alliance + Individual points.

In that you don’t have to be in an Alliance whatsoever in order to get these Realm-Wide milestones this time.

You can just be a Solo player, and still claim what everyone else will be able to claim (opening any crystals, doesn’t have to be “Alliance” crystals)
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    @SummonerNR great poking; anyone with experience in an alliance can think of it like banquet?
    ALL summoners combined set the event totals (and available rewards).
    MY OWN contribution sets how much of that I. a claim myself.

reading IS fundamental, but this may be a different/ new experience if you ain’t been in an alliance.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 150
    I have opened 1079 crystals and I love seeing people who opened 200 complain that they aren’t getting rewards.
    Too all in the community that are just knocking it out of the park with this event keep it up, it is appreciated.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    I get that the rewards are lackluster, but this is 100% doable just minding some Solo 7hr/ 22hr timers. I had zero crystals banked before the start…

y’all don’t have to empty your pockets, so to speak.Arena, Solo, Calendars, a little EQ/ SQ, EVERYONE who plays regularly should be able to hit their 1K mark by or before the event expires. I see it as free stuff for doing what I would normally do anyway.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Opened all my cav solo objective crystals and some sig stones. All done.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    mughal786 said:

Am92 said:

Good luck summoner.
    Say what?

No seriously: say what? You're saying the event is poorly designed because your rewards depend on the efforts of others, so you're recommending joining an alliance because then your progress will only be dependent on your own hard work?

1. This is not a progression-significant event. This is a test run of the technology for realm events, which are coming down the line.

2. Realm events by definition are events everyone not only can participate in, but essentially automatically participate in. They do not require being in an alliance, and in general it seems likely being in an alliance will neither help or hurt your participation in realm events. In particular, it has no effect on this one.

3. MCOC is a massively multiplayer online game. It is not a single player game with an annoying global chat. While you can "go it alone" and in fact many players do primarily play the game solo, a lot of the game is directed at cooperative game play: alliance quest, alliance war, alliance events, (teamed) incursions. Not only should such things be "allowed" they are the reason the game exists at all in its current form. You should expect that such forms of gameplay will continue to be developed, and you should expect significant advantages to accrue to players who take advantage of them, or alternatively you should expect progress through the game to be slower when played solo than when played with others.

4. This realm event was almost certainly inspired by the Road to the Crypt event which was conceptually similar, allowed for shared effort and rewards, and was one of the more successful end game events in the game's history in terms of generally positive player engagement. Referring to these events as events where you are "relying on the community for progress" is the wrong attitude. These are cooperative events where the players help each other towards a common goal. Given the most recent successful game addition was a competitive mode, adding a cooperative mode seems to be a great way to counterbalance that. We're all in it together, we're all working together, and we all win together or lose together. For those of us that see the other players are compatriots, and not impediments, its a great way to feel good about the collaborative efforts of others.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 150
    DNA3000 said:

mughal786 said:

Am92 said:

Good luck summoner.
    Say what?

No seriously: say what? You're saying the event is poorly designed because your rewards depend on the efforts of others, so you're recommending joining an alliance because then your progress will only be dependent on your own hard work?

1. This is not a progression-significant event. This is a test run of the technology for realm events, which are coming down the line.

2. Realm events by definition are events everyone not only can participate in, but essentially automatically participate in. They do not require being in an alliance, and in general it seems likely being in an alliance will neither help or hurt your participation in realm events. In particular, it has no effect on this one.

3. MCOC is a massively multiplayer online game. It is not a single player game with an annoying global chat. While you can "go it alone" and in fact many players do primarily play the game solo, a lot of the game is directed at cooperative game play: alliance quest, alliance war, alliance events, (teamed) incursions. Not only should such things be "allowed" they are the reason the game exists at all in its current form. You should expect that such forms of gameplay will continue to be developed, and you should expect significant advantages to accrue to players who take advantage of them, or alternatively you should expect progress through the game to be slower when played solo than when played with others.

4. This realm event was almost certainly inspired by the Road to the Crypt event which was conceptually similar, allowed for shared effort and rewards, and was one of the more successful end game events in the game's history in terms of generally positive player engagement. Referring to these events as events where you are "relying on the community for progress" is the wrong attitude. These are cooperative events where the players help each other towards a common goal. Given the most recent successful game addition was a competitive mode, adding a cooperative mode seems to be a great way to counterbalance that. We're all in it together, we're all working together, and we all win together or lose together. For those of us that see the other players are compatriots, and not impediments, its a great way to feel good about the collaborative efforts of others.
    Thank you for stating this in such a respectful and thoughtful manner. Thank you very much @DNA3000 .