Raid tickets by missing a week of AQ

N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
In addition to the raid tickets being refunded from last week’s fiasco, there needs to be compensation for the 24-32 raid tickets we would get for running Map 6, 7, or 8 for 4 days. We now will have one less week to earn these raid tickets before the next raid starts

Comments

• AmbjonyAmbjony Member Posts: 206 ★★
    edited September 9
    I still haven’t received the refund of the purchased ticket.

Edit: I just read it should come out today…
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    The comp *should* be refunded raid tickets and a week of AQ rewards (based on your alliance's most recent AQ week), plus a couple cherries on top.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    edited September 9
    I think OP is more so referring to the fact since raids will be next week he is essentially missing the completion rewards of raid tickets of map 6/7 daily, not that he demands the incoming compensation here and now. Although it doesn't make a difference since raids is this week the timeframe will be the same, the next raids will not be sooner than normal.
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127

I think OP is more so referring to the fact since raids will be next week he is essentially missing the completion rewards of raid tickets of map 6/7 daily, not that he demands the incoming compensation here and now. Although it doesn't make a difference since raids is this week the timeframe will be the same, the next raids will not be sooner than normal.

Thanks for clarifying my point.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian

In addition to the raid tickets being refunded from last week’s fiasco, there needs to be compensation for the 24-32 raid tickets we would get for running Map 6, 7, or 8 for 4 days. We now will have one less week to earn these raid tickets before the next raid starts

Does this answer your wish.. ?

(Quote, from 2nd Update pt 2)
    Additionally, all Alliances will receive the SAME REWARDS from their previous AQ Week as an extra level of Compensation for the canceled week

Wouldn’t Raid Tix from running Maps 6-8 fall under “same rewards as prior week”
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★

Does this answer your wish.. ?

(Quote, from 2nd Update pt 2)
    Additionally, all Alliances will receive the SAME REWARDS from their previous AQ Week as an extra level of Compensation for the canceled week

Wouldn’t Raid Tix from running Maps 6-8 fall under “same rewards as prior week”
    No it wouldn't. The raid tickets come in daily, the week rewards are glory and other things.
    When they come later today, let us know what you got.

(or @Kabam Pinwheel
    let people know if they should be expecting these as well, the daily rewards, not just overall series rewards)
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    what i do know is i'm not doing Raids without my tickets returning.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Member Posts: 395 ★★★
    Where is the tickets, 2 month of tokens already used.

What are they playing at
    edited September 9
    Tomorrow...
    Reminds me a sign they used in some hispanic countries...
    "Hoy no se fia, mañana si"
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    @SummonerNR i just received the raids comp msg but there was no raid tickets in it. checked the stash refreshed the game but i didnt receive the raid tickets i spent.
  • Silverbolt69Silverbolt69 Member Posts: 17

This is the compensation? Where’s the Raid ticket refund?

Why is your claim locked? 🤔
    edited September 9
    That initial Compensation (pic above) went out to EVERYONE.

Others, which should be the Raid Tickets, as well as same as Prior AQ, will come later.
    (Pinwheel commented, by end of the day)

Not sure if those will be in 1 or 2 separate ones (Raid Tix for what you used this past week, versus prior AQ week Same Rewards)

Because those are specifically targeted, and based on individual (or Ally) rewards. Unlike what just came already above.
  • Silverbolt69Silverbolt69 Member Posts: 17
    edited September 9

Why is your claim locked? 🤔

It came in while I was in the game. It unlock after I restarted

Kabam sometimes has this tendency to not only shoot themselves in the foot; but they facilitate the weapon, the bullet and even aim at it.
    This "compensation" should have been sent AFTER refunding the tickets. They just managed to piss off more people.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 360 ★★★
    I’m still confused, I don’t do raids just run map 5 for glory but our ally couldn’t start aq at all for the week are we going to get glory comp or no?
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 120

I’m still confused, I don’t do raids just run map 5 for glory but our ally couldn’t start aq at all for the week are we going to get glory comp or no?

Glory normally comes in a few hours after AQ week ends, and the next AQ week technically doesn't start for another few minutes right?