Seriously Kabam, this is what you offer????

JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Member Posts: 147 ★★★
In
The 9 years I've been playing, never had a compensation package been so abysmal.... Never have I made a complaint about compensation, There were lads who got raid boxes and even titans, and this is how you balance it.... Wow, this is a new low.. cheers kabam...

Comments

• Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    edited September 9

What is wrong with this?

My tickets, ideally. I'm aware they're due, but the new raids about to start. usually get more when you have an entire week's worth of alliance content disrupted. But I think OP doesn't realise we're also getting rewards.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Member Posts: 395 ★★★

Related - Kabam, you dropped the ball asking me to fill this in rn 😂😂😂

Started then got bored and **** it off.
  • JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Member Posts: 147 ★★★
    One lad in our alliance even got a 7* Ultron
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    edited September 9
    ahmynuts said:

In
    The 9 years I've been playing, never had a compensation package been so abysmal.... Never have I made a complaint about compensation, There were lads who got raid boxes and even titans, and this is how you balance it.... Wow, this is a new low.. cheers kabam...

*Sits down on desk*
    *Heavy sigh*

"In all my years of teaching"
    ahmynuts said:

In

*Sits down on desk*
    *Heavy sigh*

"In all my years of teaching"
    Nah but as a student you know your head of your or smth gonna be called into the classroom in the next couple of minutes when the teacher stops shouting or tryna act bad and whips out the in all my years of teaching and you can tell its genuine. Its like the teacher I'm not mad im disappointed
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    I also hope we get the raid tickets that we would have gotten this week for completing map 6-8 in addition for the the raid tickets (180-360) spent for last week.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

The amount of people in here with egg on their face right now...

If they sent the tickets along with revives/energy (or vice versa) There won't be any confusion. They sent some rewards a hour before which was unnecessary, they could've attached this energy/potions compensation with the ticket compensation we got recently, and there wouldn't be any of these confusion posts.

Can't blame summoners for poor planning from kabam side.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★

If they sent the tickets along with revives/energy (or vice versa) There won't be any confusion. They sent some rewards a hour before which was unnecessary, they could've attached this energy/potions compensation with the ticket compensation we got recently, and there wouldn't be any of these confusion posts.

You literally can blame them. Kabam said the tickets would be refunded. Some compensation arrived. The logical among us thought “huh, that’s cool, the tickets must be coming later then, they said they would”

One hour later that happened.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,761 ★★★★★

I can blame summoners for their lack of reading comprehension. 🤷 It was announced. It's literally stickied to the top of the forums. But I get it. Kabams fault.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/376104/updated-raid-compensation-info#latest

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,105 ★★★★★
    I’m just waiting to receive the compensation rewards that was told I’ll get… that aq rewards

I’m just waiting to receive the compensation rewards that was told I’ll get… that aq rewards

If you mean the previous week's rewards they're giving for the week being cancelled, I'd expect them the same time they are normally sent out.
    edited September 9

If you mean the previous week's rewards they're giving for the week being cancelled, I'd expect them the same time they are normally sent out.
    Sounds good to me, I honestly don’t know when that it lol
    edited September 9

I usually get them today around 5-6pm CST

I usually get them today around 5-6pm CST
    So maybe today it’ll come. It’ll come eventually if not today another day
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    edited September 9
    We were not enlisted again….this is a mess
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 125
    FunnyDude said:

We were not enlisted again….this is a mess

Does that mean you miss out entirely?

They did say leaderships will need to enroll again but this is one of those occasions where you really shouldn't *have to* rely on forums or discord or whatever to have your alliance able to play a Raid - ultimately you're missing out because Raids failed to launch last week and that's not your alliance's fault. Really silly stuff from Kabam there.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    Well, we did reenlist
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Member Posts: 794 ★★★
    Sense I didn’t have any use for them. I sold them I got 35,500 in gold, I just wish I could sell the alliance energy refill to get more.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,914 ★★★★
    At least give everyone their Raid tickets back Kabam, this compensation package is abyssmal
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★

At least give everyone their Raid tickets back Kabam, this compensation package is abyssmal

They did.
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Member Posts: 112 ★★

are we getting the extra aq week compensation later as mentioned?